Page 66 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Its not in game atm. it was removed when Legion went live and never put back in game.
    oh...

weird because when i used the glyph of felguard (to get the custom weapon) it said "incompatible with glyph of wrathguard" but i guess they just forgot to remove this line or something.

Homophobia is so gay.

youtube.com/watch?v=6kGLrPipiiw&t=625s
    Anyone know what kind of rotation in this video,
    It's so weird
    The man in this video is mostly use Hand of Guldan rather than Call of Dreadstalker when opening, maybe he just forcus in wild imps damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    oh...

weird because when i used the glyph of felguard (to get the custom weapon) it said "incompatible with glyph of wrathguard" but i guess they just forgot to remove this line or something.
    It was removed by means of the recipe not being able to drop. It still exists in the files.

Quote Originally Posted by Kentaxit View Post
    youtube.com/watch?v=6kGLrPipiiw&t=625s
    Anyone know what kind of rotation in this video,
    It's so weird
    The man in this video is mostly use Hand of Guldan rather than Call of Dreadstalker when opening, maybe he just forcus in wild imps damage?
    I mean he literally references everything from my guide but has the rotation flipped; you can just follow the opener/rotation in my guide for the right one.

Literally everything he links to is my stuff, might as well just use the info directly from the horses mouth.

Where does Brinewater Slime in a Bottle fit into your Trinket list? And does Infernal Furnace Stack, Does Doom of Azeroth Stack?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dranog View Post
    Where does Brinewater Slime in a Bottle fit into your Trinket list?
    They are called "Stat stick" + secondary.
    Ex : Stat stick haste, Stat stick mastery etc ..

So do we know the value of our new guild yet? Aka should I be rushing towards it, or will I grab 4th points in Imp Furnace/Doom first?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Deleted
    Which is the best legendary combo for max dps at the moment for Nighthold? Reccurent & Wilfred or Reccurent & Kazzak ( with the doom 3 sec reduced talent).I have all the demo legendaries but i am not sure which 2 should i use.
    Last edited by mmocd61bbb670f; 2017-03-20 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zertharian View Post
    Which is the best legendary combo for max dps at the moment for Nighthold? Reccurent & Wilfred or Reccurent & Kazzak ( with the doom 3 sec reduced talent).I have all the demo legendaries but i am not sure which 2 should i use.
    It's in Not's information.

But its Recurrent & Wilfred's. You could abuse with kazzak and Impending Doom on Tich/Bot but that is just padding DPS, it won't help you kill the bosses any quicker.

is there a point where I should stop stacking haste ?

Thanks again for this guide, I'm loving my demolock so much dear god.

I just wish we could get a glyph that would make the dreadstalker turn into fel/shadow succubi

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    is there a point where I should stop stacking haste ?

Thanks again for this guide, I'm loving my demolock so much dear god.

I just wish we could get a glyph that would make the dreadstalker turn into fel/shadow succubi
    Haste doesn't have a soft or hard cap, it's always what will give us the most DPS per point compared to the other stats. You will find most mythic raiding Demo locks have somewhere in the 30-35% haste range, the gear in mythic NH (mainly tier) makes it so you can't stack haste on all gear (for example i had 40% haste in Emerald Nightmare). Just look at Not's BiS gear list and go for that.

Thanks

yeah the stats on our tierset... i cry

Homophobia is so gay.

is there an update for lvling the new artifact weapon tree? like an "optimal" path like the one for the old skill tree.

Deleted
    think they are still thorycrafting on it, but my guess is: 10% trait -> Imp-damage -> New traits -> follow relic prio

Quote Originally Posted by Grap View Post
    is there an update for lvling the new artifact weapon tree? like an "optimal" path like the one for the old skill tree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lessal View Post
    think they are still thorycrafting on it, but my guess is: 10% trait -> Imp-damage -> New traits -> follow relic prio
    My best guesstimate without having SimC to validate is....Go to jaws, then get IF, then TKA, doa, etc

How does a demo warlock look for mythic+, im thinking of rerolling from my warrior (too boring), i want a range dps, i played melee to much

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    How does a demo warlock look for mythic+, im thinking of rerolling from my warrior (too boring), i want a range dps, i played melee to much
    Bres, aoe stun, pet will tank mobs tank dies to for a significant amount of time, amazing aoe damage against large groups, good single target damage, gateways can be useful. Demo is a very good all around spec with some terrible weaknesses that affect niche encounters. I was one of the first people to get a +15 on my server and I was top damage in the 15 that we did on trash and bosses. Warlocks do seem to have a stigma against them though so be prepared for that.

What the Demo-Warlock thinking about the new Sephuz Secret (7.2)
    2% Haste is equal to 750 Haste?! And the 10% movement speed seems also nice to have.
    I also like it pre 7.2, cause at most of NH Bosses you can stun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomygnomi View Post
    2% Haste is equal to 750 Haste?! And the 10% movement speed seems also nice to have.
    Sephuz is solid, nothing to cry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomygnomi View Post
    No boss that i Know of can be stunned. Interrupted yah, not stunned.

Anyway, anyone else notice our imps do less damage? Does swarms of the Black Harvest not cover pet damage?