Page 35 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purely View Post
    Why is CD -> hog -> emp, saving one cast? you only need to refresh emp every 15th sec. Am I missing something?
    Demonic Empowerment only buffs current Demons, summon any new ones and you need to cast again to buff those.

Quote Originally Posted by xenofire View Post
    I know that the destruction artifact trait that buffs imp damage transforms and buffs sac for example. Do any of the demonology traits buff implosion? Only 2 i could think off that might would be imp-erator and infernal furnace. Anyone know for sure?
    Nothing like that exists in Demo tree.

Quote Originally Posted by Purely View Post
    So should I always cast demonic empowerment after every summon I do?
    Yes. /10char

Deleted
    Is there like a summary of what's changing to demonology in patch 7.1 I can't seem to find the patch notes.

can you please wright down the right opener for 2 packs of imp? and in what hast % we can start puling that.

right now i am on 40% and with BL on the pull i think that i can do that maby with not "Demonic Empowerment" for the 2end pack

Quote Originally Posted by shaharazu View Post
    can you please wright down the right opener for 2 packs of imp? and in what hast % we can start puling that.

right now i am on 40% and with BL on the pull i think that i can do that maby with not "Demonic Empowerment" for the 2end pack
    At around 30% haste baseline, I was able to get off TKCs with 10 imps and 2 dreadstalkers, while running Demonic Calling and Improved Dreads talkers, so I am counting the two imps that ride in.

On a side note I am pleasantly surprised with TKD damage, relatively nice cleave for mythic+ trash.

Armory^

I've been holding onto my non-Haste gear with higher item levels for a while now, hoping that the stat weights will change and I'll be able to equip them. As of now, I'm 865 equipped with 20,922 Int, 31,708 SP, 37.22% Haste, 41.36% Mast, 12.80% Crit, and 3.56% Vers. When I use the SimCraft addon and do a DPS check using SimCraft versions 703-03, 703-04, or 710-01, my DPS is around 412K. When I equip my best gear, I'm 870 with 21,408 Int, 32,394 SP, 22.55% Haste, 54.18% Mast, 18.49% Crit, and 5.31% Vers. Using the same aforementioned SimCraft addon and software versions, my DPS drops down to 368K. I've checked this DPS difference on training dummies, bosses, dungeons, numerous times over the weeks and it's definitely been accurate...up until today. Today when I equipped my 870 gear and did similar testing on training dummies, bosses, dungeons, I've been pulling over 30K higher than my 865 gear.

On October 14th during a Blizzard Developer Q&A Liveblog, the following was stated:
    "Will secondary stat values be tuned?
    There aren't a ton of things Blizzard would do differently in Legion, but the way primary and secondary stats have played out is a regret. Work has to be done. There are large disparity in secondary stat values for some specializations. Certain stats shouldn't feel worthless. Blizzard wants to improve this carefully and give lots of notice since it affects the gearing choices players make. Blizzard changed how secondary stats scale in Legion, so you wouldn't have too-low or too-high amounts of secondary stats on items. However by front-loading secondary stats it has made them too strong now. Item level should determine upgrades; it's a failure right now that it doesn't totally work that way."

Based upon those comments, I've been assuming that some changes to stat weights were going to occur. Looking at my testing today, it appears that may have happened now. SimCraft obviously hasn't been updated if that's the case though.

So my question is: has anyone had similar results?
    Last edited by davidorion; 2016-10-23 at 05:09 PM.

I only just noticed today but the Destro weapon has nearly 11k more intellect on it though it has a slightly higher item level. I end up roughly at 33k intellect in Destro and 22k in demo. Why is this? Some kind of balancing/scaling thing?

Woz, wich talents do you use for mythic+?
    I really like SF, Implosion and SC.. but my dmg drops too much for single target

I forego implosion, at higher mythic keystones I'm mostly focusing down priority targets while the other ones are cc'd anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeyshadow View Post
    I only just noticed today but the Destro weapon has nearly 11k more intellect on it though it has a slightly higher item level. I end up roughly at 33k intellect in Destro and 22k in demo. Why is this? Some kind of balancing/scaling thing?
    Off hand has spell power on it instead of Int.

Quote Originally Posted by Dking157 View Post
    Woz, wich talents do you use for mythic+?
    I really like SF, Implosion and SC.. but my dmg drops too much for single target
    I play with this spec exclusively: http://www.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#Ef_m

Gives AoE damage without taking away too much ST for bosses/priority targets (have done up to M15 with it).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post

I play with this spec exclusively: http://www.wowdb.com/talent-calculator#Ef_m

Gives AoE damage without taking away too much ST for bosses/priority targets (have done up to M15 with it).
    I prefer SC instead of DB from a rotational point (the time HoG returns 4 shards is juicy ). But if you run DB it's probably worse on dps :P.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post
    Thanks for the reply Woz. Yeah I eventually noticed that (yes I am slow) but still seems a strange distinction to me. Oh well, not that it matters, was just curious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pizakaka View Post
    Is there like a summary of what's changing to demonology in patch 7.1 I can't seem to find the patch notes.
    As far as i know:

-DE increases health by 20% (from 50%)
    -TKC drains 8% health from pets (from 6%)
    -Demon skin gets swaped with Demonic Circle (for all specs)

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone simmed the Kara trinkets?

Quote Originally Posted by Tinuvial View Post
    I prefer SC instead of DB from a rotational point (the time HoG returns 4 shards is juicy ). But if you run DB it's probably worse on dps :P.
    DB is very good in M+. There are lots of times where you need purely ST damage and no AoE (Bolstering says hello) or when bosses are Tyranncial and you need to squeeze out every ounce of DPS.

Doomguard’s Doom Bolts damage increased by 13%.
    From today's released 7.1 patch notes...I wasn't aware doomguard was getting yet another buff.

Will this make Supremacy worth using now?

Quote Originally Posted by gar1234 View Post
    From today's released 7.1 patch notes...I wasn't aware doomguard was getting yet another buff.

Will this make Supremacy worth using now?
    Still nope but they are much closer now.

Quote Originally Posted by theblackharvest View Post
    As far as i know:

-DE increases health by 20% (from 50%)
    -TKC drains 8% health from pets (from 6%)
    -Demon skin gets swaped with Demonic Circle (for all specs)
    is this a nerf or a buff or just a reshuffle ?

Deleted
    What is the best combination of my trinkets?

- Twisting Wind 850 with socket
    - Swarming Plaguehive 850
    - Unstable horrorslime 865 with socket
    - Nightborne Researcher's Phial 830 with socket (WQ trinket haste)

EDIT: Im using

- Twisting Wind 850 with socket
    - Nightborne Researcher's Phial 830 with socket (WQ trinket haste)
    Last edited by mmocfc9de2627b; 2016-10-25 at 11:30 AM.