Page 58 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkith View Post
    I was not a fan of impending doom but now that the bug has been fixed I really like it (I have the demo belt). I ended up getting a 97% parse on mythic guarm at 883 ilvl using impending doom and synergy with doom being my 2nd highest damage after imps. The faster shard generation is really nice.
    Same here. I miss the 2 imps, but combined with the changes to TKD it really makes us a little more useful in AE situations, even with a ST-Spec. One good example for me is Helya. She spawns these little adds after her breath. I always looked for 2 or 3 close to each other and put a HoD on them, but Doom was always at 1 or 2 seconds left when they died - now it ticks.

I'm simming slighty higher with Synergy (3111232 talents) - is it just Wilfred and Kazzak pushing me towards that?

Also how do you feel about synergy vs service for dungeons? (for high mythic where you run ID+demonbolt) Downtime favors service but synergy favors doom cleave.

Got this trinket from my timewalking weekly cache. Seems strong but I'm not sure how good it is for demo. Has .7ppm according to wowhead. It would replace a 855 haste stat stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkith View Post

Got this trinket from my timewalking weekly cache. Seems strong but I'm not sure how good it is for demo. Has .7ppm according to wowhead. It would replace a 855 haste stat stick.
    It's simming as the best NH trinket to get right now (with erratic metronome 2nd), so grats

Believe its pretty much BIS, certainly better than 855 stat stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Woz View Post

:thinking:
    So you're saying its....decent?

Ahem, yeah who thinks that will get changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
    Ahem, yeah who thinks that will get changed?
    It's like that for basically every caster.

It's like that for basically every caster.
    Which makes me think it will get changed/nerfed or "brought in line" with other trinkets.

I actually don't think it will be brought into line. It's from the final boss after all, it should feel powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I actually don't think it will be brought into line. It's from the final boss after all, it should feel powerful.
    Powerful and 40k dps better than next best trinket is a ~7% gap in this case. That's like getting another 4-set bonus out of 1 trinket.

If the logs start to show what the sim above predicts, then I think Blizzard would probably think its out of line and nerf it.

So.. no more haste on our tier set?

If they Nerf it, they need to Nerf i dunno probably 50% of the trinkets available?

Look at the Cooldown reduction trinkets some get, the Guldan melee trinket is quite insane for Warrior as a example etc.

But knowing our Friends at Blizzard HQ we will see nothing for some Time and than as always the Nerfs at the wrong things^^

Quote Originally Posted by Seuchentiffy View Post
    If they Nerf it, they need to Nerf i dunno probably 50% of the trinkets available?

Look at the Cooldown reduction trinkets some get, the Guldan melee trinket is quite insane for Warrior as a example etc.

But knowing our Friends at Blizzard HQ we will see nothing for some Time and than as always the Nerfs at the wrong things^^
    the guldan trinkets cooldown was raised to 2 minutes and dmg reduced by 33% I read.

So I just simed my lock and im getting 5k increase using Impending doom/Synergy over using Impending doom/Service. Take with a grain of salt considering its ST or roll with it for now? Not sure if its taking 2pc into consideration for anything.

:thinking:
    That graph is amazing. Much easier to read and compare than the sim results typically post.

Any chance you'd consider making those for the other specs? <3

You can make Eyasu's Mulligan a little better if you edit the APL:

Code:
    - actions+=/use_item,name=eyasus_mulligan
    + actions+=/use_item,name=eyasus_mulligan,if=buff.the_coin_mulligan.down
    Also, what's the right way to enter items I don't have into simc? Like how do I enter an arbitrary ilvl version of an artifact relic, or "The all-haste crafted neck" for example?

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    That graph is amazing. Much easier to read and compare than the sim results typically post.

Any chance you'd consider making those for the other specs? <3
    https://notwarlock.github.io/LockOneStopShop

Demo/Destro done, Aff being done soonTM.

Speaking of trinkets; Whisper's in the Dark was nerfed a bit:

LFR: 36% to 30%
    Normal: 40% to 35%
    Heroic: 48% to 40%
    Mythic: 55% to 46%

I used Whisper's in the Dark last night during my NH normal clear. It hardly ever procs. Proc'ed once on six out of ten bosses (proc'ed seven times on the gul'dan fight though). If this trend of hardly ever proc'ing continues then I'll go back to my 855 haste stat stick especially considering the recent nerf. On the sims it's overpowered but in practice it's a 1700 int stat stick.