Page 59 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    (Demonology Warlock) Feretory of Souls: can now generate a Soul Shard when the Warlock casts Demonbolt, Hand of Gul’dan, Implosion, or Shadowflame.
    That is quite the QoL upgrade for switching over from destro - no idea how good this could be

Quote Originally Posted by Snapfreeze View Post
    That is quite the QoL upgrade for switching over from destro - no idea how good this could be
    I wonder if they plan to give multi-spec functionality to more legendaries like this ? I haven't paid too much attention to if this has happened with other classes
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Destro legendary bis for demo inc lol

Not that great; maybe 5% extra shards fully patchwerk single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Gohzerlock View Post
    Destro legendary bis for demo inc lol
    As Long as there is the Doombelt i dont think so^^

Hi Not, long time reader, great guide. Been away the last 4 weeks so may of missed this though wanted some confirmation around tier gearing depending on what legendary you have. I noted you have stated the top four (helm/shoulders/hands/legs) by stats? What are the suggestions if you have x, y, z legendarys? eg i have recurrent and kazzak legendarys. What would be the next best tier piece to equip outside of the shoulders? Would chest or cloak be ideal? Assuming cloak based on smaller stats (haste) and potential for better haste stats on a bigger stat item like bis chest?
    Cheers DJ

Hey Not!

Thanks for the great guide. Helped a lot.

I've got a question about the stat priority.

You wrote that the haste is a primal stat. But You have mastery above the haste. So as in the BiS items list. Could you please clarify that to me? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dblzero7 View Post
    Hi Not, long time reader, great guide. Been away the last 4 weeks so may of missed this though wanted some confirmation around tier gearing depending on what legendary you have. I noted you have stated the top four (helm/shoulders/hands/legs) by stats? What are the suggestions if you have x, y, z legendarys? eg i have recurrent and kazzak legendarys. What would be the next best tier piece to equip outside of the shoulders? Would chest or cloak be ideal? Assuming cloak based on smaller stats (haste) and potential for better haste stats on a bigger stat item like bis chest?
    Cheers DJ
    If you have legendaries that occupy a tier slot, just use whatever tier piece that isn't in that slot. If you have Shoulders, it'd likely be the cloak you'd use.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkosQwester View Post
    Hey Not!

Thanks for the great guide. Helped a lot.

I've got a question about the stat priority.

You wrote that the haste is a primal stat. But You have mastery above the haste. So as in the BiS items list. Could you please clarify that to me? Thanks!
    It doesn't show Mastery above Haste anywhere? In the "BiS" list that's just how gearing worked out, a lot of the tier pieces have low/no Haste but has Mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Xorn View Post
    That graph is amazing. Much easier to read and compare than the sim results typically post.
    I agree, sometimes it can be hard to pick out the general ranking in amongst the mix of various Ilvls. This graph gives the same info in a way that doesn't make my eyes bleed!

Switched to Imp.Doom and GoServ - wow -- what a difference, right up there with the best of them and dominated on the botanist fight. Prob gonna upgrade my Kazzak belt first to 940. What a beast of a lego.

Deleted
    Any 1 did sims with destro belt in demo ? and kiljadens after buff. allso what about guldans trinket after nerf? i bet its still top but would like to see sims.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    Pardon my Ignorance but how does Soul Harverst work

a) In terms of Demons. For example, does it only affect the ones currently up or can/have to summon them after?

b) Projectiles. Should you fyre off Chaos Bolt/Haunt, then follow it up with Soul Harvest before they land or should you start casting when Soul Harvest will fade out?
    Projectile spells are snapshot when cast. You want to use soul harvest, then use your damaging abilities.

@Woz How important is the 2pc for demo? The reason I ask is I currently have my 2pc but they are both normal. The cloak and shoulders to be exact. I have been lucky with trash drops and have two Heroic titanforged items, the belt and the cloak. I have the legendary doom belt so thats a no go but the cloak i picked up has
    Ilvl 900
    1221 int
    1871 stam
    524 Haste
    405 mastery

Compared to http://www.wowhead.com/item=138373/c...qir&bonus=3514 that has a socket with a haste gem in it. Would the extra 25 ilvls with 254int/ and extra haste make it worth using over the 2pc bonus for now?
    Last edited by xuros; 2017-01-20 at 05:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Not, does the sim/ranking of legendaries take into consideration of Kiljaeden Burning Wish's buff to being 940 now?

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    @Woz How important is the 2pc for demo? The reason I ask is I currently have my 2pc but they are both normal. The cloak and shoulders to be exact. I have been lucky with trash drops and have two Heroic titanforged items, the belt and the cloak. I have the legendary doom belt so thats a no go but the cloak i picked up has
    Ilvl 900
    1221 int
    1871 stam
    524 Haste
    405 mastery

Compared to http://www.wowhead.com/item=138373/c...qir&bonus=3514 that has a socket with a haste gem in it. Would the extra 25 ilvls with 254int/ and extra haste make it worth using over the 2pc bonus for now?
    Sim it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarthlock View Post
    Hey Not, does the sim/ranking of legendaries take into consideration of Kiljaeden Burning Wish's buff to being 940 now?
    Gonna redo them this weekend at 940, etc.

Deleted
    If i have the Reccurent Ritual Shoulders Kazzak belt and Sin dorei which other tier piece should i get as a replacement for the shoulder one?Or should i go Sindorei+belt?

Quote Originally Posted by Zertharian View Post
    If i have the Reccurent Ritual Shoulders Kazzak belt and Sin dorei which other tier piece should i get as a replacement for the shoulder one?Or should i go Sindorei+belt?
    Cloak if you're using Recurrent.

In other news; updated the sim website I've been working on quite a bit and gave it a newer name to better reflect the relevance of the information on there. Legendary sims now include Feretory (Please read the disclaimer I have listed about it as well) and changed all item levels to 940....Trinket sim was redone to reflect the Whispers nerf;

Sorry if this has been asked before, but when casting TKC, does it take your pets into account at the beginning of the cast or the end? For example if your Dreadstalker's despawn mid-cast. Also, is there any cheat sheet on what talent spread to take for NH and ToV bosses?

Quote Originally Posted by Trair View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked before, but when casting TKC, does it take your pets into account at the beginning of the cast or the end? For example if your Dreadstalker's despawn mid-cast. Also, is there any cheat sheet on what talent spread to take for NH and ToV bosses?
    All projectile casts calculate their power at the end of the cast. If your dreadstalkers despawn in the middle of the cast, the damage will calculate without dreadstalkers.

Deleted
    @Woz looks like theres going to quite some simming to be done. they seem to have finally noticed the trinkets from nighthold are garbage for most classes with some exceptions so they're getting buffed for mythic opening week. great. I personally passed on some of these trinkets because they were, as I said, mostly garbage. oh well.

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...page=1#post-16

Here is the post that details some of these changes. atleast I have 895 Krosus trinket from a coin so that might be pretty decent on some AoE heavy fights where I can use it on cooldown, looking at you, botanist, Tichondrius, and perhaps a few more.

MATH: my 895 krosus trinket on live shows 341.4k dmg on tooltip. 341.4 *0.85 *2 = 580k per use, per target, seems decent for a 1 minute CD trinket with 1195 passive haste.
    Last edited by mmocfdca0ff4fa; 2017-01-23 at 10:49 PM. Reason: some math dont worry I might be stupid :^)