Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey there,

I was trying the Ignore Pain Absorb Tracker on Weak Auras and i love it, but it doesnt calculate the right amount of my new IP when i have the Dragon Scale's buff. I know this is maybe not the raight place to say this, but i dont know where else i could.

Thanks

e/ I want to clarify: The addon shows 2 values: The value of my total IP shield (wich is correct) and the value of my NEXT IP (which is almost allways correct). The second value is incorrect when dragon scales buff is up. The great think about this weakaura is that the value of the next IP changes color when i am reaching cap (orange) and when im over the cap (red), but when Dragon Scale Buff is up, im afraid the colors are also bad since it doesnt calculate this correctly. Sorry for my english.
    Last edited by Rokur; 2016-09-20 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by khaedar View Post
    Hey,

I am having issues using Incercept on mobs.
    The tooltip says as follow: "When targeting an enemy, Intercept will root for 1.5 sec, but has a minimum range of 8 yds."

If the target is targeting me I can't charge at all and if it's targeting someone else then I will intercept to them.
    I just want it to work same as the tooltip says.

I looked into attack on assit option but could not fix it.
    My only thought would be you're too close to the mob. If you intercept an ally there is no minimum range. However you do have to be X yards away from a mob to intercept them. It doesn't matter who the mob is targeting when it comes to you intercepting them.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khaedar View Post
    Hey,

I am having issues using Incercept on mobs.
    The tooltip says as follow: "When targeting an enemy, Intercept will root for 1.5 sec, but has a minimum range of 8 yds."

If the target is targeting me I can't charge at all and if it's targeting someone else then I will intercept to them.
    I just want it to work same as the tooltip says.

I looked into attack on assit option but could not fix it.
    You are doing something that is making you target your target of target. Either you are using some sort of assist macro with intercept or something else is wonky with your UI.

Tauren or Orc for tanking? I´m thinking Tauren for the extra stun and the health... some comments?
    Last edited by Becket; 2016-09-21 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Becket View Post
    Tauren or Orc for tanking? I´m thinking Tauren for the extra stun and the health... some comments?
    Fem Orc, bis model. That and stun DR and attack power is nice.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

With the decrease to rage generation how does that affect the stat priority? You would think haste / versatility would be affected more by the nerf than mastery, as blocks still factor into the stat the same amount. Enough to make mastery the top stat?

7+ Year Old Account
    Curious to see what kind of new stat weights arise out of this shit show of a "tuning pass".

As rage felt limited already I can only assume that Haste would be of a significantly higher value now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyberos View Post
    Curious to see what kind of new stat weights arise out of this shit show of a "tuning pass".

As rage felt limited already I can only assume that Haste would be of a significantly higher value now.
    Should be the opposite. with rage nerf on SS each point of haste will generate less rage now, meaning less Ignore pains. Considering the diminishing returns on Haste I think Versa/Mastery will take over as they directly buff the size of ignore pain. The way I see it this changes were pretty much a haste nerf.

Deleted
    Agree- looks like haste is even less valueable then it was

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pachulius View Post
    Should be the opposite. with rage nerf on SS each point of haste will generate less rage now, meaning less Ignore pains. Considering the diminishing returns on Haste I think Versa/Mastery will take over as they directly buff the size of ignore pain. The way I see it this changes were pretty much a haste nerf.
    I get that but shouldnt that raise the value of haste as it will be the only meaningful way of increasing rage generation via SS coming up more frequently despite it being less than before? I'm am terrified of the implications of these rage changes.

So was that rage generation nerf the IP nerf?

Or is protection warriors getting a nerf to that as well

Quote Originally Posted by Bearygood View Post
    So was that rage generation nerf the IP nerf?

Or is protection warriors getting a nerf to that as well
    No one knows for sure, blizz was now super clear about that. The way I understand it is, that there will be no direct nerfs to IP.

PSA - The warbringer talent is bugged, if you intercept a friendly target it uses the range of the intercept spell rather than the warbringer talent to deal damage, so if you pre-pull intercept a friendly to generate rage within intercept range of the boss, you will pull the boss.

Deleted
    What's best way to handle Warrior AoE threat, I feel like compared to other tanks we're lacking a bit of AoE threat and I am constantly losing aggro on adds to the off-tank.

Cast Revenge (???? cd)
    Cast Thunderclap (6 sec cd)
    Cast Neltharion's Fury if can

Anything else?

Got my first legendary today: Thundergod´s Vigor belt

Now I wonder if it might be worth dropping vengeance after the nerf and grab booming voice instead. I know that vengeance is still ahead, but the belt might actually push it higher. On single target encounters the belt does nothing, but everything with adds could bring down BV quite a lot.

What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Daredalus View Post
    What's best way to handle Warrior AoE threat, I feel like compared to other tanks we're lacking a bit of AoE threat and I am constantly losing aggro on adds to the off-tank.

Cast Revenge (???? cd)
    Cast Thunderclap (6 sec cd)
    Cast Neltharion's Fury if can

Anything else?
    Pairing battle cry with revenge, fury so revenge can reset, one more revenge, clap is best threat but still nothing compared to other tanks who just spew cleave naturally. They really didn't want warriors to be holding aoe threat anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyberos View Post
    I get that but shouldnt that raise the value of haste as it will be the only meaningful way of increasing rage generation via SS coming up more frequently despite it being less than before? I'm am terrified of the implications of these rage changes.
    These nerfs blow. I don't care about the balance tuning, but having shit for resource gain makes the class painfully boring. Give me some buttons to push that aren't just devestate Blizzard.

The lack of reward for finally getting a proc only to have it net you 10 rage is awful design. Can't we get any kind of interaction between abilities to help this out some?

Am I just supposed to lose in threat to a paladin? I've been having a hard ass time trying to keep up in threat on occasion against my paladin tank on ST fights. I feel like I'm not doing anything wrong rotation wise but it just seems like he'll chain proc and there's no way for me to have a lead at all.

[QUOTE=
    These nerfs blow. I don't care about the balance tuning, but having shit for resource gain makes the class painfully boring. Give me some buttons to push that aren't just devestate Blizzard.

The lack of reward for finally getting a proc only to have it net you 10 rage is awful design. Can't we get any kind of interaction between abilities to help this out some?[/QUOTE]

Id love to see some talent tweak where they gave deepwounds a CHANCE to generate 1 or 2 rage per tick. And devastate gets a CHANCE to generate something like 5 rage. Im sorry but i tried a bear yesterday out of curiosity (forgive me) and theyre swimming in rage. Plus they have a talent that lets their lacerate ticks generate rage. Now i know their mechanics are different, but this not having enough rage is killing the spec for me. Its boring as hell.

So that nerf to rage was it right? I heard IP is getting a direct nerf but it seems too big

10+ Year Old Account
    Prot Warrior Feedback
    Hey all, quick update on this. You will see this reflected in hotfix notes today, but the changes that are coming for Protection are as follow:

o Shield Slam now generates 20 Rage (was 10).
    o Ignore Pain’s maximum absorption has been reduced by 33%.

well that's a rather sudden change ...
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .