What Happens with Pre-Patch CP/HP and WoD PvP Gear

Hello.

Returning player here - went to Stormshield today, saw a lot good looking gear pieces that can be bought by CP/HP.

But as far as I understood, they are wiping CP/HP clean and removing them completely.

What happens to the gear that we currently can buy? I`m afraid I won`t be able farm all the pieces up before patch hits - will we be able to obtain them after pre-patch day?

35 silver for each point.

- - - Updated - - -

Pvp will give tokens that you will be able to get old gear with, I believe honor marks are the name they gave them.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Fruujik View Post
    Hello.

Returning player here - went to Stormshield today, saw a lot good looking gear pieces that can be bought by CP/HP.

But as far as I understood, they are wiping CP/HP clean and removing them completely.

What happens to the gear that we currently can buy? I`m afraid I won`t be able farm all the pieces up before patch hits - will we be able to obtain them after pre-patch day?
    You can still get them with the new currency earned from battlegrounds

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    You can still get them with the new currency earned from battlegrounds
    We`ll be able to earn that new currency right away or...?

Also, how does it work?!

Quote Originally Posted by Fruujik View Post
    We`ll be able to earn that new currency right away or...?

Also, how does it work?!
    You get 1 mark of honor for winning. So if youre on a battlegroup like mine..good luck. 10 bgs today, all losses. As usual.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

You get the CHANCE of winning a mark(s) on victory, you could not get one or even get more than one.

To go along with the gear question, do you guys know where to get things like rings and necklaces. I don't see them at the usual vendor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

Quote Originally Posted by Raidosounds View Post
    You get the CHANCE of winning a mark(s) on victory, you could not get one or even get more than one.
    "We heard you disliked RNG gear from boxes so we gave you RNG currency to buy gear instead." - Blizzard
    Bandwagon sports fans can eat a bag of http://www.ddir.com/ .

So winning a BG has a chance of not getting anything at all??