Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Here is a great post from user "BoredMehWhatever" from Reddit:

- - - Updated - - -

Key point:

And that's turning a shit-load of people against them that they're acting like they get to dictate to the citizens how they should be policed, rather than the other way around.
    you cant be nice to hardened thugs like america has. this has to be a joke or somebody living in fantasyland.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoronic View Post
    you cant be nice to hardened thugs like america has. this has to be a joke or somebody living in fantasyland.
    Talking about normal average citizens who are getting fucked over by the police. It is happening a lot more frequently and has gone overboard. They work for us, not the other way around. If they can't do a proper job, don't fucking apply to be the PO-PO.

Being a police officer isn't a draft, they are not drafted into it. The apply to be one, it is their choice. They should be respected but they sure as fuck do not need to be put on a pedestal .
    ** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

We have the best criminals, the best. Give a round of applause for our criminals. When I'm in office, you can be sure crime is going to be great again. You in the hat, stand up, I love that hat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    But they do shoot up schools, malls.... a lot of serial killers are white.....
    And not a lot of gang bangers are white...

So because some white people are mentally unstable gives other races the excuse to commit crime?

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Trump dislikes most minorities in America and the people I've been speaking to, they'd say they'd move to Canada or Mexico.
    Stop spreading bullshit

15+ Year Old Account
    Normal, intelligent people don't get killed by cops.

Only animals.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Quote Originally Posted by Grogo View Post
    Talking about normal average citizens who are getting fucked over by the police.
    Sorry, but 'normal average citizens' are not being 'fucked over by the police'. Do you know how many 'normal average citizens' there are that don't even see a police car for weeks, let alone seeing a cop out of their car doing something, let alone even interacting with the cop? Millions. How many people have been killed by a cop?

There's a handful of unfortunate incidents that have happened the past few years, and the wrong people are doing the wrong things to try to bring attention to it (like this jackass) making everybody more on edge (which is the wrong thing to do)...

Yet you're in here implying that police are regularly fucking over 'normal average citizens' every single day and if you walk outside you're likely to be one of them?

Please, get over yourself and stop fearmongering.

I think you guys have a big problem with how police officers are recruited and trained, the sooner you solve this the better until the entire corps image is irremediably damaged.
    If you ask me the solution is to make it federal, remove the control from the major and the governor, implement fbi standard when recruiting and training and circle them around the entire nation never let them stay in the same city until they are near retirement.
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

"And if you disagree ur just a damn liberal lol".

I don't expect things to change until officers are held accountable for crimes on the same level as the public they're sworn to serve. Police that speak up risk losing their job like Nakia Jones.

There needs to be intelligent conversations including both sides on a public medium that's not only productive but also pushes for immediate action. That's the only way things will change. As long as ignorance, denial, deflection and insults continues to play a roll then nothing will happen. I fully expect the officer to be suspended and/or transferred to another precinct for shooting the man below. Hopefully I'm wrong but we'll see how it plays out.

Last edited by InventiveMeasures; 2016-07-21 at 09:11 PM.