Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a common driver bug that's been going on and off with Nvidia. You're either stuck with window or full depending on which driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Gsync does not function in any windowed mode including windowed fullscreen. As for your FPS drops they make no sense, literally. A monitor cannot affect FPS like you are describing.
    Oh really?

Well i stand corrected then, i just remember at gsync release people were saying it was "impossible" for gsync to work in windowed mode, they must have released a driver somewhere along the lines allowing it.

OCing the CPU will get you the best results. I got 4.5GHz with the same CPU fan. It's not on high load because WoW only uses 1/4 cores = 25% load. The clock speed on the 1 core the game is using is very important though.
    On OW you should be able to keep a steady 144 fps with the 1070. If you don't, something seems to be wrong.
    Last edited by truulte; 2016-07-19 at 08:26 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by truulte View Post
    OCing the CPU will get you the best results. I got 4.5GHz with the same CPU fan. It's not on high load because WoW only uses 1/4 cores = 25% load. The clock speed on the 1 core the game is using is very important though.
    On OW you should be able to keep a steady 144 fps with the 1070. If you don't, something seems to be wrong.
    Ah ok thats why I thought 'well my cpu doesnt seem stressed...', will look into overclocking the cpu today .

Yeah on overwatch im getting an average of 95 fps, inside buildings it goes up to like 120

Quote Originally Posted by Zanez View Post
    Ah ok thats why I thought 'well my cpu doesnt seem stressed...', will look into overclocking the cpu today .

Yeah on overwatch im getting an average of 95 fps, inside buildings it goes up to like 120
    Check this video out if you'd like a good mix of graphics and FPS.