Page 80 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

rilf ran the MM 6 target and SV 3 target sims. Updated.

BM, 44 traits, Talents (2202012|3103031), 895/925 gear: Single Target | Three Target
    MM, 44 traits, Talents (1103013|1101032a), 895/925 gear: Single Target | Three Target | Six Target
    SV, 44 traits, Talents (3101032), 895/925 gear: Single Target | Three Target

I'm working on a request to update SEA to do armory breakdowns again. Something weird happened during my last run and 20 trinkets simmed for half of what they should have. I'm trying to run it again with my armory profile and trinkets to show you guys an example of what it currently looks like. It would basically do trinket sims with your gear profile and give you an HTML file to look at. I'll post it when I have something to post (and when I get time to work on the code).

Edit: just realized these are not ran with latest version and the scaling of the bars is off. Will work to get those reran for 6 target.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like Simcraft just had some issues with armory imports when I was running SEA the last time. Here is what the results currently look like when evaluating trinkets 900ilvl+ on my 2nd trinket slot, using my own armory as a baseline.

http://effin.highfiveguild.com/sims/..._trinket2.html

SEA should be updated in latest Simcraft Explorer. Here's how you would run your own after installation (see Simcraft Explorer link in my sig).

Code:
    %SE_ROOT%\sea -s %SE_ROOT%\profiles\T19M\hunter -a us,area+52,Effinhunter --gear-check 0 --trinket2-check "ilvl>=900" -x my_trinket2
    .\my_trinket2_run.bat
    %SE_ROOT\ser -s . -d . -i %SE_ROOT\profile\T19M\hunter -x my_trinket2 --html -x my_trinket2.html -t "Effinhunter Trinket 2 Upgrades"
    I'll update the SEA wiki to describe this process in detail, but I believe this should work in running your own trinket sim for a second trinket slot. If you want to try things in your first trinket slot, you can simply change trinket2 to trinket1 in the code block above to replicate the test in trinket1.

I am thinking of ways to make the output better. Right now, your current gear is shown in orange, so you can see that there are many options above my 2nd trinket slot item (an 885 BTI).
    Last edited by Effinhunter; 2017-04-26 at 05:02 PM.

Mantle is looking pretty bad in 7.2.5 sims. It's actually simming the lowest for me (compared to all others in combination with the belt). Blizzard loves swinging the pendulum don't they? It'll only be exacerbated when legendaries are upgraded to a higher ilvl and stuff like Roots will gain a boatload of Agility.

Not really surprising when you play with it on PTR though. There's seemingly no benefit to the second charge outside of the opener. There's plenty of time to react to the new procs without wasting much of anything.

@Effinhunter do you have some special apl for BM boots? It's pretty hard to evaluate the boots with the default APL since it prioritizes stuff wrong for boots optimal play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BendakWoW View Post
    Not really surprising when you play with it on PTR though. There's seemingly no benefit to the second charge outside of the opener. There's plenty of time to react to the new procs without wasting much of anything.
    There is, first of all you can pool stacks of DF just to get a bigger uptime of more stacks. The other thing you are not considering is the new T20 bonus which focuses very much on the BW windows. For those burst windows you want to have two stacks of DF just to not run out of focus at the end of the BW window. This is currently not implemented in simc, which is why you don't see any benefit from the mantle.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    @Effinhunter do you have some special apl for BM boots? It's pretty hard to evaluate the boots with the default APL since it prioritizes stuff wrong for boots optimal play.
    I've heard that a few times, but I have yet to see an APL do this. If this really is a thing, then surely someone must have an APL for this, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    I've heard that a few times, but I have yet to see an APL do this. If this really is a thing, then surely someone must have an APL for this, right?
    It's just that in SimC APL, if KC and DF are both up at the same time, it casts DF->KC instead of KC->DF to benefit from boots.

I personally don't have enough experience with the APL to make it work the intended way if Boots are equipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    It's just that in SimC APL, if KC and DF are both up at the same time, it casts DF->KC instead of KC->DF to benefit from boots.

I personally don't have enough experience with the APL to make it work the intended way if Boots are equipped.
    I can mess around with the apl this weekend, present some options, and we can see.

Deleted
    This is what I have come up so far with:

Code:
    actions=auto_shot
    actions+=/counter_shot,if=target.debuff.casting.react
    actions+=/arcane_torrent,if=focus.deficit>=30
    actions+=/berserking,if=buff.bestial_wrath.remains>10
    actions+=/blood_fury
    actions+=/volley,toggle=on
    actions+=/potion,if=buff.aspect_of_the_wild.remains|!cooldown.aspect_of_the_wild.remains
    actions+=/a_murder_of_crows
    actions+=/stampede,if=buff.bloodlust.up|buff.bestial_wrath.up|cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains<=2|target.time_to_die<=14
    actions+=/bestial_wrath
    actions+=/kill_command,if=equipped.qapla_eredun_war_order
    actions+=/aspect_of_the_wild,if=buff.bestial_wrath.remains>10|target.time_to_die<12
    actions+=/dire_beast,if=cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains>3
    actions+=/dire_frenzy,if=(cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains>6&(!equipped.the_mantle_of_command|pet.cat.buff.dire_frenzy.remains<=gcd.max*1.2))|charges>=2|(focus.deficit>=25+talent.dire_stable.enabled*12&buff.bestial_wrath.remains>gcd.max*2)|target.time_to_die<9
    actions+=/titans_thunder,if=(talent.dire_frenzy.enabled&buff.bestial_wrath.up)|cooldown.dire_beast.remains>=3|(buff.bestial_wrath.up&pet.dire_beast.active)
    actions+=/barrage,if=spell_targets.barrage>1
    actions+=/multishot,if=spell_targets>4&(pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.remains<gcd.max|pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.down)
    actions+=/kill_command
    actions+=/multishot,if=spell_targets>1&(pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.remains<gcd.max*2|pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.down)
    actions+=/chimaera_shot,if=focus<90
    actions+=/cobra_shot,if=(cooldown.kill_command.remains>focus.time_to_max&cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains>focus.time_to_max)|(buff.bestial_wrath.up&focus.regen*cooldown.kill_command.remains>30)|target.time_to_die<cooldown.kill_command.remains
    This yields a 10k dps gain for my character using the boots.

That APL gives me 3k increased DPS over the baseline version. Still doesn't beat Roots(when combined with Ring).

Deleted
    I find it amazing (or unsettling) that I just got Apex and it sims at a marginal 1-2k increase over Prydaz (even if partly to blame for my Prydaz replacement only being 890). A frigging defensive forcefield on par with a DPS legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuuda View Post
    I find it amazing (or unsettling) that I just got Apex and it sims at a marginal 1-2k increase over Prydaz (even if partly to blame for my Prydaz replacement only being 890). A frigging defensive forcefield on par with a DPS legendary.
    Dunno, the ring also provides heavy defensive and utility based buffs for the pet, it's certainly not a pure DPS legendary. Same with Prydaz, it's defensive with extra stats to also make it work in the DPS department.

Deleted
    Tri-stats are tri-stats v.v

Hi guys, i was using the MM artifact weapon calculator on wowhead to simulate what my dps increase would be with concordance unlocked and noticed it was only an 8k dps increase from 49>52 traits.
    Is it really that underwhelming?
    I'm currently simming at 906k for a 6min ST fight, that's less than a 0.9% increase.

Deleted
    It is. On longer boss fights is hardly noticeable the only time you feel the trait is on short lucky fights, i had a hole minute with no proc and then on a 40 sec fight i had it proc 3 times. Rng expansion all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetrayer View Post
    It is. On longer boss fights is hardly noticeable the only time you feel the trait is on short lucky fights, i had a hole minute with no proc and then on a 40 sec fight i had it proc 3 times. Rng expansion all the way.
    Thanks, Guess the rng doesn't really matter if the buff itself is negligible.
    So much for that stat shuffle making agility worth while.

It doesn't have anything to do with agility being bad, and very little to do with RNG. The proc is intentionally low-impact at the start, and also intentionally slow to ramp up in strength, because blizzard specifically doesn't want there to be as much of a character power gain from artifact traits over time.
    Dibbler <Electric Sheep> - Mythic raiding 7/7, 2/3, 10 hours/week

FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC

BM legendaries with APL change for boots, 49 traits, (Simcraft Source)

BM legendary combos with APL change for boots, 49 traits, (Simcraft Source)

Let me know if you see any issues with the boot APL usage.

- - - Updated - - -

BM artifact upgrades 42->49->101 traits, Simcraft Source
    Last edited by Effinhunter; 2017-05-02 at 06:46 PM.

Does anyone knows if there is any changes to MM in 7.2.5? Set and playstile?

Or only for BM.

Dont know wich weapon to farm first.

Deleted
    Simmed the next 3. Effin you got Mail