Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ...
46
86
94
95
96
  1. #1901
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    You're right

    I'm gonna agree to disagree here and stop

    but the site was called warcraftlogs as I used it when it was still the only logging service out there.
    To jump off topic with you really fast, I'm pretty sure the logging site for BC/WoTLK/Cata was Worldoflogs. That was the only game in town until Cata I think and then in Warlords, WCL just became better.

  2. #1902
    sorry yeah it was worldoflogs, I just mistyped.

  3. #1903
    Quote Originally Posted by Illana View Post
    You're right

    I'm gonna agree to disagree here and stop

    but the site was called warcraftlogs as I used it when it was still the only logging service out there.
    Me too, sorry.

    I might be able to find my logs from back then if that's the site. Though I really don't remember it being that complex and just by glancing over it I can't even find a proper search engine on that site.

    Eh... I think I understand why it died.
    Last edited by KrayZee; 2017-08-08 at 02:29 PM.

  4. #1904
    Since the thread got derailed for a while and I didn't see any other discrepancies/complaints with the runs, I've updated first post with the most recent sim runs from page 92.

  5. #1905
    nevermind...
    Last edited by plekz; 2017-08-11 at 11:25 AM.

  6. #1906
    Quote Originally Posted by Effinhunter View Post
    Since the thread got derailed for a while and I didn't see any other discrepancies/complaints with the runs, I've updated first post with the most recent sim runs from page 92.
    Looking through the logs as I'm trying to find any reason I can that Sephuz is somehow simulated wrong (because I can't wrap my head around it being worth 14K more than any other legendary out of literally everything for my BM spec) and not finding anything on the base ring, do you know exactly how it works? You model the haste proc as 9375 haste, but I was under the impression it always had 2% of the haste, and spiked to 25% under the proc (so a 23% haste proc, not 25%). Is your on-use slightly overvalued, or how does the base ring gets simulated in terms of the passive haste?

  7. #1907
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Looking through the logs as I'm trying to find any reason I can that Sephuz is somehow simulated wrong (because I can't wrap my head around it being worth 14K more than any other legendary out of literally everything for my BM spec) and not finding anything on the base ring, do you know exactly how it works? You model the haste proc as 9375 haste, but I was under the impression it always had 2% of the haste, and spiked to 25% under the proc (so a 23% haste proc, not 25%). Is your on-use slightly overvalued, or how does the base ring gets simulated in terms of the passive haste?
    You are correct. This is modeling the old mechanics of sephuz and has not been updated for the recent changes of 2% baseline. The difference shouldn't make the current sims too op on the top end. What it should do is make the ring more powerful, especially as a baseline with no interrupts. I do know that sephuz is very powerful if you can frequently interrupt. We're seeing this in top parses on Mistress for not only total damage but also boss only damage.

  8. #1908
    -----------------------------------

    The following are updated with sephuz perfect procs of 23% (8625 haste rating) rather than 25, using the custom tabard. Added in 3 target tests.

    1. Legendaries Breakdown

    * Equip 2p T19, 4pc T20 wherever possible. If legendary combinations get in the way, this is of course not possible.

    ----- BM -----

    BM legendaries, 1 target, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)


    BM legendaries, 3 targets, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)


    ----- MM -----

    MM legendaries, 1 target, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)


    MM legendaries, 3 target, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)


    ----- SV -----

    SV legendaries, 1 target, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)


    SV legendaries, 3 targets, 58 traits, 2pc4pc*, 930/960 ilvl, 970 legs, (Simcraft Source)

  9. #1909
    So how's the 2% passive haste modelled for Sephuz? I don't see any custom 750 haste enchant in there, so just wondering how it gets added to the mix as it's not an on-use effect / proc like all other legendaries.

  10. #1910
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    So how's the 2% passive haste modelled for Sephuz? I don't see any custom 750 haste enchant in there, so just wondering how it gets added to the mix as it's not an on-use effect / proc like all other legendaries.
    I'm using the default item implementation for the passive haste, including when I specifically use the tabard.

    This is one of those sort of hackish things in Simcraft that tends to be implemented in the hunter module itself for items like Sephuz. I believe the passive haste buff is being applied in two places:

    https://github.com/simulationcraft/s...nter.cpp#L6750
    https://github.com/simulationcraft/s...nter.cpp#L6771

    I did not implement this, but it appears to be referencing the right item (208051) and effect (#3), which if you go to https://raw.githubusercontent.com/si.../allspells.txt is 2 (for 2%)

  11. #1911
    So in sims like raidbots sephuz is a bit overpowered compared to other leggos? Or i am missunderstanding.

    Ring have really goods stats for Bm and a haste 2% base without procs. All of my sims shows that Sephuz is bis for everything: playing right now with Boots/Sephuz/Aotb; and sometimes i fell like Killer Cobra Belt + Huntmaster do more damage than Sephuz and even with the AotB

    Maybe is just my playstile better with KC, or dont know why i am doing wrong

    I fell like DracoDraco.. Sephuz if you have a good ring is a little bit overpowered in sims. And also is almost imposible to have 100% perfect update time. (saying almost becouse in fights like Mythic i miss 1 int, 1 stun, 1 trap, a lot of times hehe.)

    Edit: in fight like DI, Mistress, DH, Harjattan i can get a good use on the ring, but in single target is fill the same about the Tome, fell like a 935 tome is not better than 915 Owl for SINGLE, but sims shows like a 10kdps increase
    Last edited by nidosarg; 2017-08-15 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Added

  12. #1912
    Grrr, This is frustrating. My BM (50 traits) legendaries are Wrist, Chest, Shoulders, Apex Ring, Boots, Legs. My MM (44 traits) legendaries are Waist, Wrist, Helm, Zevrim's Ring. Every time, it appears I get the ones I need the entire stack flip flops.

    And of course, quickly checking... my stats are completely off again. :P

    Critical Strike 35% - Haste 10% - Mastery 72% - Versatility 7%

    ( Pawn: v1: "Shirou - Beast Mastery (Raidbots)": Class=Hunter, Spec=BeastMastery, Agility=24.13, CritRating=27.62, HasteRating=30.74, MasteryRating=29.18, Versatility=21.17 )
    Last edited by Youn; 2017-08-16 at 03:23 PM.
    [Shirou - BM/MM - 923 - Tanaris] , [Youn - Brewmaster - 888 - Tanaris]
    EN 7/7 - Mythic | ToV 3/3 - Heroic | NH 7/10 - Mythic | ToS 3/9 - Mythic

  13. #1913
    I'm concerned with the BM traits. I haven't seen any Sims for BM traits yet, but some of our 3/3 traits are particularly strong which has me question just how good slithering 4/4 is....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •