Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    @Mormolyce @derpkitteh @Orby nah best voice over ever here

sadly people got offended that it would offend the homosexual so it was changed...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    well it wasnt as good as the Pitlord ones thats for sure :P

Holy shit I never heard that Jaina in the morning one til now, feel like I missed out on the best part of the game..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    WHO DO YOU THINK MINED ALL YOUR GOLD AND CHOPPED ALL YOUR LUMBER!!??

Goddamn entitled nobles!

Literally entitled...

- - - Updated - - -

Speaking of voice acting, why has there not been a campaign to give Grom back his original voice from BTDP?

lol I meant, I don't remember them being the iconic dimwitted peon/peasant or just generic workers.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    @Mormolyce @derpkitteh @Orby nah best voice over ever here

sadly people got offended that it would offend the homosexual so it was changed...
    why would it offend the homosexual? a lot of gay 'camp' people sound way more dramatic than that, - if it offends gay people then we're the fools for paying attention - besides you can't please everyone, I love it. Camp is so hilarious

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Holy shit I never heard that Jaina in the morning one til now, feel like I missed out on the best part of the game..
    oh wow , me too, these are hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chitika View Post
    I loved it.

- - - Updated - - -

WHO DO YOU THINK MINED ALL YOUR GOLD AND CHOPPED ALL YOUR LUMBER!!??

Goddamn entitled nobles!

Literally entitled...
    yeah, you can buy the title a dime a dozen

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    @<a href="http://www.mmo-champion.com/member.php?u=816541" target="_blank">Mormolyce</a> @<a href="http://www.mmo-champion.com/member.php?u=761134" target="_blank">derpkitteh</a> @<a href="http://www.mmo-champion.com/member.php?u=652685" target="_blank">Orby</a> nah best voice over ever here [video=youtube;5r7vZKzTEJQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r7vZKzTEJQ[video]

That laugh at the end always killed me.

So many memories!!
    Not driving your car to keep the miles off is like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her fresh for the next guy

Quote Originally Posted by Toijin View Post
    good find btw
    wow, are these WC2-3 models? or wow models?

incredible, they literaly used a lot of the voice acting and sounds from wc3 in wow - it must have been the next thing to heaven for you guys who played that game, to see it come alive. And if the odels are also from WC3, I doubt they are, cos they look like wow models, then blizzard has been doing this for a long long time.

I wonder what things from the past they are only now releasing in wow. Did you know that Suramar is not new, it's actually like the Oldest city of the mortal races? it was built by the night elves, and it is where tyrande and malfurion etc and the main night elf group come from - this was like lore in Wc3 and the first night elf book from like ages ago - and is only now being available... lol. there goes my hopes for it being a blood elf city that the blood elves win, it belongs to the night elves and the nightborne are night elves too .. I thought they were a new race like blood elves, but they're just night elves who look different, like an alternative model of night elf and continued on in the night elf way. I thought everything about it was all new.

So they have been basically bring all the stuff from the books and old games back.. next people will tell me all of woD was stuff that also appeared in lore years ago rather than some cool alternate story.

do you have more?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly because they're the only races that have a clear divide like that between the working class and ruling class, except for the blood elves (who have their own workers, but their workers tend to be craftsmen rather than simple-minded drudges). Gnomes have largely solved their labor issues with technology, dwarves as a whole all really like getting down and dirty (so they're pretty much all an amorphous hybrid of working, merchant, and upper class), tauren and trolls live a tribal lifestyle without clear divides between the working and ruling class except for chieftains, worgen follow much the same social mores as humans as they're just cursed humans, the Forsaken use ghouls and abominations for their drudge-work, goblins use hobgoblins and technology, pandaren tend toward simple, agricultural lifestyles as a whole with community leaders rather than a ruling class, the draenei have workers who are craftsmen like the blood elves, and the night elves live a very in-tune-with-nature lifestyle where the ruling class and working class are equally respected.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by EnigmAddict View Post
    do you have more?
    Spent a few minutes watching all these last night while garry fishing. @EnigmAddict

^ The starting music, brings back memories of good ol custom games on WC3.

Not driving your car to keep the miles off is like not fucking your girlfriend to keep her fresh for the next guy

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Because feudalism!

- - - Updated - - -

And Warcraft 1.
    They were both in Warcraft 1, however they didn't have unique voiceacting, so they didn't sound dimwitted. That wasn't until Warcraft 2.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    They were both in Warcraft 1, however they didn't have unique voiceacting, so they didn't sound dimwitted. That wasn't until Warcraft 2.
    True I suppose. Though all Orcs sounded a bit dim in Warcraft 1 :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    True I suppose. Though all Orcs sounded a bit dim in Warcraft 1 :P
    They did, mostly because all they did was grunt, "laugh" or use orcish words like Lok'tar og Zug-zug.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann