[US][A][Sargeras] <Knights of the Blue Tree> Looking for raiders!

Knights of the Blue Tree is looking for raiders to fill a progression raiding guild. We raid Friday and Saturday night, 7-10pm CST (Server time)
    What we expect from our guild members: We want everybody to have a good time and enjoy each other's company, but our main focus is to progress through raid content. Everybody should be on and ready to raid atleast 10 minutes prior to raid times, and have whatever consumables are available to them.

Loot will be Random 100, Main spec > Off spec. If you win the item, your intent should be to wear it, however, if you decide to give it to another guildy, that is completely up to you.

We are currently filling all roles. Attendance will be recorded, but is not mandatory. We understand people have lives outside of the game.

We use Discord for our voice. It serves well as an out of game chat, and a voice chat for raiding/other events.

As the guild leader, I have raid lead since late Burning Crusade. I will be doing as much farming as I can for the guild.

In game name: Bluebeargle
    Battle Tag: Blueeagle#1679

Would love to join as a Demon Hunter, the days are perfect for me and 2 days a week is what i was looking for.