Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    @redfella Your Discord link doesn't work. Make sure you click "Advanced" when creating your invite link so you can set the invite link to never expire. The default setting expires in 23h 50min.
    It was supposed to be discord.me, not discord.gg. Don't know why I brainfarted (the invite is set to never expire).
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Deleted
    Kupton WW Monk 2.0 (7.2) 05/2017:

- Works for Non-English Clients
    - Complete rework after 7.1.5-1 version; removed useless stuff and made some new shit to look more shiny
    - RSK and SotW switched places
    - Rest you can figure out
    - Video incoming when 7.2.5 comes and i have every change covered.

Wago.io Download Main
    Wago.io Download Bars

Weakauras.Online collection

CP & Energy bar

Download CP & Energy (wago.io)
    Download CP & Energy (weakauras.online)

Please note im using 'Masque - CleanUi Thin' icons if you're having problems how icons are shown.

Recommend addons to make yours like in picture:
    Elvui
    Elvui - BenikUI Plug-in
    Masque
    Masque "Clean Icons" Plug-In
    Last edited by mmocbfccce7d9f; 2017-05-15 at 09:47 AM. Reason: v2.0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupton View Post
    WW Monk display for Legion (atm Prepatch):

Pretty much has all important tools for WW.

Short description of main window:
    RSK/WDP window shows CD for both. WDP will pop when its usable.
    FoF window shows CD and HC points
    Third window is for mastery, shows previous skill used and turn red when same ability is used again. On top of that, it shows number of Masterful Strikes (HFC 2pc/4pc setbonus).
    Fourth window which doesn't show in video, has number for Mark of the Crane targets and it will pop SCK window when the number goes 7+ (Target count when SCK > RJW)

Please keep in mind this is still for prepatch and SotW will be added later!
    All ideas to improve this are welcome!
    I really like what you've done there, would you mind uploading your energy/chi bar as well?

All i know is i want your UI in total first ui ive seen in a long time that ive liked the look of

Quote Originally Posted by Kupton View Post
    WW Monk display for Legion (atm Prepatch):

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ViceDaMonk View Post
    I really like what you've done there, would you mind uploading your energy/chi bar as well?
    Its default from Duffedui

You can download it from HERE

My whole set is default (minor moves for bars) + my WA's

i need a aura to see spinning crane kick stacks, i imported the Rockjael aura but is not showing the right number sometimes i have 3 stacks (+150% dmg) and appear only 2

Deleted
    Thank you!

I am looking for a fancy chi bar / energy bar with Weak Auras that looks nice and is minimalistic. I didn't find anything in the old Weak Aura's Thread so far. Do you have any more suggestions or strings that I can try out and maybe edit?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rockjael View Post
    https://wago.io/E15TnVYw- [ SEF group ]

https://wago.io/E1Xdh4YDb [ Energy Bar + CHI + CD's ]
    THANK YOU for this! However, the Chi Bar does not work properly with Ascension at least on my end. It is messing up the orientation and bar when you talent into ascension and has a weird effect which clips the chi combo points.

See below:

http://imgur.com/vH3YDHY
    http://imgur.com/l9ufOYf
    http://imgur.com/vH3YDHY

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Edit2:

Ok fixed it by changing the loading options to Talents Power Strikes and Energizing Elixir.
    Last edited by cRawmode; 2016-07-21 at 05:17 PM.

So it is possible to have an aura showing the last ability used. Is it possible to hide an aura when that ability is used and then show it again when another is used?
    Say I have an aura showing Blackout Kick. Can I hide the aura when I use Blackout Kick and then show it again, when another ability is used?

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jixel View Post
    So it is possible to have an aura showing the last ability used. Is it possible to hide an aura when that ability is used and then show it again when another is used?
    Say I have an aura showing Blackout Kick. Can I hide the aura when I use Blackout Kick and then show it again, when another ability is used?
    Its likely possible but you'd have to know how to code it, its probably not in the normal options.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    Did you first import my BrM HUD? Like stated in my post, the Rota helper depends on the HUD (for now).

If you did, then can you give me a screenshot of your talent setup? Lastly, are you using the english client or some other language?

EDIT: Ignore the above, I found the reason why it did not load. I updated the string and it should work now.
    Updated string fixed it for me. Cheers.

Deleted
    Kind of a solution would be macro spells to switch different actionbars. Like some monks did with Zen Sphere...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    Its likely possible but you'd have to know how to code it, its probably not in the normal options.
    Here's an aura I used in beta. You can add spellIDs you want to track to whitelist under Actions -tabs Custom code.
    Code:
    d8dDeaqys5VI0NeiTlPuBJeEVaWmvvX9uvMTQCAuDtbi3LeDBQ09fqANsj7fSBQA)k)uGyyI43q8CumuOQQbJmCOYbLc1PeOogKoNQQwiuv5YsEmPA5I6Hqv5PQSmuQ1jGyIcvtfktMIMoXffKUQuiptiUoL2OaQptbBwQA7uOpkaAwsLPrs(UQk9nPOXjugTGA8cqDsH0TeexdLCEOkRKkElj1OKcgqbm4CHZeotadonDHBSWYCdgQCaHywqRe400foINbWGJ75cGbNjsQULrqCb8doDlJG4cNMnRLwEJT)nmxQhNrg9nkaMZOrJgPgLfB0MSuo6BKKTv3i1OjjnJPs5OVrs2wDJuJMK0mwIYrFJKST6gPgnPPk2Xuo6BKKTv3i1OjOSuPq5OVrs2wDJuJIQiMQMkh9nsY2QBKAuuwjXsuo6BKKTv3i1OOSs(ht5OVrs2wDJuJIgrblfkh9nsY2AobkiGaNK5gmuzadobpCfC6wgbXfoDlJG4Mk4HRGRmwEbotBwt4iE4IKaNULrqCJQJ4HR361foIVHGNZOrJgLlXM9J0SzT0YBSnxhXpNYBcNULrqCHR361foIVH0oRNlrJ3L2L2L2XGREVOXdEoJgnAeVFK1ZLOXh99nkO4EA4v5Goscx(5mA0OrJgnAeVFKMnRLwEJT)nmxQhNruZGREVOXvkHl)CgnA0OrJgnA0OrJ0SzT0YBSnxhXp6Bet9kDPHiDbyjhU69I67rAGbx9ErJhCWZz0OrJgnA0OrJgnkxIn7hjzBnNrJgnA0OrJkV5CgnA0OYBoNYBoN5mN5mN5mh4kJLxyGRrTIILE4FO)8d(A8HLEncF4l0qJhAC40TmcIBAyUzbNWDltqGlCXnewGwrsG7HOzcyWjAVYlagCU2NWbmqabotEFpx3(e8am4CTpHdyGacCzn9cWGZ1(eoGbciW1RPlCepGbNR9jCadeqGdNrCI2R8cGbNR9jCadeqGlJ8kadox7t4agiGacC5YahXJHhUcoUoIhoUNlP6iU4ELuMqlu44MWfNHhi)OXiJyWvVhCAMMCHJ41EPsMBWqLzamqG7xUPegAfjbUaoi99mLaboewOru8NDIQMSvXkck7)qFiQubhEbPVNPeiWHWsX))XIHIQic7)Sv0ub0hIkfW5TUyzUbdvMbAHccCmWXUn72jTzbNrOfQk2OGaa
    Last edited by Daissi; 2016-07-21 at 09:20 PM.

Deleted
    Is it possible to make a weak aura that will the display the amount of gift of the ox spheres available?

Quote Originally Posted by bonktlm View Post
    Is it possible to make a weak aura that will the display the amount of gift of the ox spheres available?
    Text display: %c

function() return GetSpellCount("Expel Harm") end

Then add a trigger like Action Usable: Expel Harm
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Deleted
    thanks a lot

Deleted
    Did anyone already find a way to track Blackout COmbo empowered ISB? It does not display as a buff so you somehow have to check if you cast ISB with the Buff Up, which might cause problems.

- - - Updated - - -

Working on My brewmaster setup myself, maybe someone has some tipps/improvements or wants to use parts of this himself.

Most work went into the HP Bar which is made via WA. It shows the usual HPBar but with 2 small additional lines at the Top. The left one shows the Damage from the Stagger dot over 3 seconds (Color coded with Yellow/Orange/Red at 0-50%/50-100%/100-inf% Stagger). The right one shows the minimum heal from GoToX Orbs lying around (might change this to expected heal, not sure yet).

The Percentage over the HP bar shows current Stagger percentage (again yellow/orange/red).

Every Slot which covers a talent also has all the icons for the other talents right on top of it. Meaning right on top of Legsweep there is a Weak Aura for the Statue (credits to ShamanBerry) - I did not implement ring of peace ...

BoK and ISB have Placeholder Icons until there are clean reskins for the original Icons.

I did originally not intent to share theese so most of my functions/triggers expect the language to be english. If you use another language you will have to change some names. Since I am using ElvUI for the reskins of most Interface elements the Font might be missing without ElvUI. Same goes for the Clean Icons Addon which is (as of now) necessary for ISB and BoK.

Energy Bar and Castbar are from other Mods (stuf and Quartz respectively).

Anyways here are the strings:

Core (Everything except hp/brews/dodge and gcd)

HPBar

Brews

GCD

Dodge

Quote Originally Posted by redfella View Post
    I'm gonna take this chance to advertize https://wago.io/, a website for uploading WA2 strings, since this post will likely gather some visibility. There is also an unofficial Discord for WeakAuras @ https://discord.me/wa2

Disclaimer: I'm not the developer of said website, I just believe it's the best place to share WA's since 1) the URLs don't change when authors update the strings and 2) you can see what each string consists of before importing custom code, which is a nice safety feature and finally 3) you can edit strings online as well.

------------------------------

Redfella's BrM WeakAuras

My monk auras are still under development, I will keep this post updated on my progress and will link below the ones that are ready for use.

LAST UPDATE: 21.7.2016 10:08 Central European Summer Time (CEST): Rotation Helper & HUD

Rotational Helper (work in progress)
    Suggests different abilities to cast depending on energy/cooldowns/brew charges/talents. Currently expects Chi Burst is selected and has support Blackout Combo rotation. BoC rotation is two-fold: DPS rotation when on 3 charges, Brewcharging rotation when less than 3.

BrM HUD:
    UPPER ROW
    SLOT 1:
    - Diffuse Magic/Dampen Harm CD/Usable
    - Stagger once it exceeds 50%, pulsing Stagger icon once past 75% to highlight the need to purify
    SLOT 2:
    - Expel Harm CD / Usable & GotO orb amount text on it
    SLOT 3:
    - Keg Smash CD/Usable
    SLOT 4:
    - Elusive Brawler stacks and highlight when you are guaranteed to dogge
    SLOT 5:
    - Blackout Strike CD/Usable
    SLOT 6:
    - Brew Charges, Brew CD, Ironskin duration (Ironskin Brew icon when under 75% Stagger, Purify when past 75%)
    LOWER ROW
    - Energy bar
    - Chi Burst CD/Usable
    - Breath of Fire CD/Usable
    OTHER:
    - SpellCasts (kinda like Scrolling Combat Text, but just with icons only)

CD's 1:
    - Fort. Brew
    - Leg Sweep
    - Zen Med
    - Provoke
    - Interrupt
    - Teleport
    - Armor pot
    - Health pot

CD's 2:
    - Mirror of the Blademaster
    - Legendary Ring
    - Roll charges
    - Tiger's Lust

Aura bars
    - Every personal buff, item buff, potion buff, raid cd and external cd I could have thought of.

Links:
    BrM HUD: https://wago.io/E18cP4LDb
    BrM Rotation: https://wago.io/4JhTdTdDW (Rotation uses some globals from HUD, and as such requires the HUD to be installed as well!)
    BrM Auras: https://wago.io/N1MpuT_DW
    BrM Defensive Cds: https://wago.io/Vy3ouTOD-
    BrM Offensive Cds: https://wago.io/VkP2OTODb
    Really nice WA. Great job! I'm sure this will revolutionise the monks way! I do have a question though. The new talent Black Ox Brew, is it implimented anywhere? I cannot see it on the CD bars. Thought it might fit well there.

Cheers!

Bissare

Would you possibly consider linking all you mods you use with your UI? I think it looks really nice and I'd love to set up mine in an identical way.

Quote Originally Posted by Odengard View Post
    Really nice WA. Great job! I'm sure this will revolutionise the monks way! I do have a question though. The new talent Black Ox Brew, is it implimented anywhere? I cannot see it on the CD bars. Thought it might fit well there.

Cheers!
    I didn't think it was important (yet) since with SDI and 4PC I feel like I'm swimming in brew stacks already.. I will add it on the next update.

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>