Page 45 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Anyone else destroying all the other classes in your raid on most fights. Single target it's pretty close, but as soon as more mobs are added I become a monster. Was ilvl 445 doing 283K on the giant eye/ womanly body part looking boss.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shangshang View Post
    Anyone else destroying all the other classes in your raid on most fights. Single target it's pretty close, but as soon as more mobs are added I become a monster. Was ilvl 445 doing 283K on the giant eye/ womanly body part looking boss.
    My raid had too many DHs for me to get any meaninful AoE done. I did get top DPS on a few fights though.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have 40% mastery and 0% versatility, every single piece of gear in this expansion has haste, im sick of it.

Till Tuesday arcane mage 400k @ 840 single target wuuuuuut.

You must be playing with crap players. Any decent mm hunters and havoc dh will top meters easily on that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Interim View Post
    Till Tuesday arcane mage 400k @ 840 single target wuuuuuut.
    that spec is dying with every bit of movement and already being toned down with haste stacks capped to 50 its gimmicky as fuck and most likely not played in raids ever (nethertempest spamming for procs to keep haste stacks going)

Anybody having trouble with Ursoc? Tanks keep tanking him in a position so that he's facing melee and there's no room to stand to the side because of Miasma, which throws off hit combo.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    so that he's facing melee and there's no room to stand to the side
    i dont see a reason to do that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Anybody having trouble with Ursoc? Tanks keep tanking him in a position so that he's facing melee and there's no room to stand to the side because of Miasma, which throws off hit combo.
    Not with Ursoc, but with hitting boss in the face in general.
    I know melees don't wanna ever do that, but it's even worse now when you get your ability parried and you have to use it again, loosing stacks. So watch out for that.

Newbie question, sorry if its been asked&answered already:

Should I keep up the mastery buff even if it means doing nothing or casting crackling jade ligthning?

Imagine a situation:
    - I got 3-4 chi and no energy
    - high priority skills on cd
    - max stacks of mastery (with talent)
    - last skill I used was blackout kick

Should I:
    - go with another kick(s) and let mastery fall off
    - use jade lightning an use next blackout kick after gcd
    - just wait for energy to use tiger palm

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokford View Post
    Newbie question, sorry if its been asked&answered already:

Should I keep up the mastery buff even if it means doing nothing or casting crackling jade ligthning?

Imagine a situation:
    - I got 3-4 chi and no energy
    - high priority skills on cd
    - max stacks of mastery (with talent)
    - last skill I used was blackout kick

Should I:
    - go with another kick(s) and let mastery fall off
    - use jade lightning an use next blackout kick after gcd
    - just wait for energy to use tiger palm
    If you have 3 Chi then wait for energy, If you have 4 Chi then CJL or FSK, BoK, then wait for TP.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Has anyone had a chance to mess around with the EN trinkets? Can we get some opinions on what you guys think is good (or bad) for us?
    Swankfu
    <Divine Council>
    Illidan - US

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swankyy View Post
    Has anyone had a chance to mess around with the EN trinkets? Can we get some opinions on what you guys think is good (or bad) for us?
    My opinions/testing:

http://www.walkingthewind.com/2016/0...re-gear-guide/
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    D'oh. I totally overlooked the part that said "All dungeon trinkets were simulated at 865 ilvl due to ease of availability. EN trinkets were simmed at both Heroic and Mythic level." so I kind of overlooked the post. Whoops >_>
    Swankfu
    <Divine Council>
    Illidan - US

Has anyone confirmed or has it been reported that FoF stops channeling ALOT now??

FoF stops channelling when an event occurs where you make something like a hidden spell cast. I don't know exactly why some events do it and others don't but that seems to be the cause. An example is the Suramar WQ where you need to make the Stellaris Libertine talk - if you are channelling FoF as the "killing blow" that makes them neutral/interactive FoF will break channel. I have noticed it on some other things like enemy AE attacks that have an odd effect. I wish I took note of the effects specifically for further information alas the libertine example is the only one I've properly noticed and seen reproduced.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliansfist View Post
    FoF stops channelling when an event occurs where you make something like a hidden spell cast. I don't know exactly why some events do it and others don't but that seems to be the cause. An example is the Suramar WQ where you need to make the Stellaris Libertine talk - if you are channelling FoF as the "killing blow" that makes them neutral/interactive FoF will break channel. I have noticed it on some other things like enemy AE attacks that have an odd effect. I wish I took note of the effects specifically for further information alas the libertine example is the only one I've properly noticed and seen reproduced.
    Nah..something is broken. I just finished Mythic Arcway and it stopped channeling more times than I could keep up with. Literally broken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quickpaw View Post
    Nah..something is broken. I just finished Mythic Arcway and it stopped channeling more times than I could keep up with. Literally broken.
    It happened to me at least 3 times on every attempt of HC Xavius, and then 50+% of my casts while questing in Suramar. Also happened to a Resto druid in the raid with Tranquility. Definitely quite a serious bug

Quote Originally Posted by giniyo View Post
    that spec is dying with every bit of movement and already being toned down with haste stacks capped to 50 its gimmicky as fuck and most likely not played in raids ever (nethertempest spamming for procs to keep haste stacks going)
    well i tell ya what, i was top most of the time, other times top 3 and after todays buffs for everyone but us.. thats not the case anymore. shame but par for the course.

middle of the pack is what we've largely been and probably always will be all other things being equal. they use our not being a pure dps as a motive, course then i point at ret paladins or feral druids.

/shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Chabharya View Post
    It happened to me at least 3 times on every attempt of HC Xavius, and then 50+% of my casts while questing in Suramar. Also happened to a Resto druid in the raid with Tranquility. Definitely quite a serious bug
    Thank you for verifying. Hope its resolved asap.