Page 81 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It was said that they wanted it to work same as other cd reduction effects.
    Sorry for my english.

Deleted
    For calculating stat weights for AoE scenarios, I just need to set Sincraft to HecticAddCleave and targets to 5 or 6, don't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Razios View Post
    It was said that they wanted it to work same as other cd reduction effects.
    Where did they say that? I've seen that rationale being pointed out by other players, but no words from blizz staff regarding serenity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spotify View Post
    Where did they say that? I've seen that rationale being pointed out by other players, but no words from blizz staff regarding serenity.
    That's what Babylonius' sources have said. No blue response, as normal.

Deleted
    Dev Q and A is up on Twitch. If anybody wants to see if you can get any attention regarding our ST ect

Deleted
    Read some blue posts, something from WoWHead apparently.
    Yes there are mechanical issues we're working on getting fixed for 7.1.5. If we don't make that fix in time, the numbers will be tuned around those bugs. We're also looking at cooldown interactions on Serenity. Some issues in reducing cooldowns but it wasn't behaving symmetrically so we put a fix in. We are looking into bug fixes or buffing serenity. The relative weighting in that row needs tuning.
    Serenity buff inc?

Quote Originally Posted by SiimcXD View Post
    Read some blue posts, something from WoWHead apparently.

Serenity buff inc?
    All I read was......
    Storm, Earth, and Fire has a number of mechanical issues. The team is working on getting them fixed for Patch 7.1.5, but if it isn't done it time it will be tuned around the bugs so that it isn't a DPS loss until it can be fixed.
    ...the only thing I noticed about Serenity is the changes are Bug fixes to make it work like other CD reduction abilities. I didn't see the part you posted.

TBH I'm far more interested in SEF/WDP in that Tier just because it's so visually satisfying. My hope is it becomes mathematically better than Serenity either through Bug fixes or Buffs.

Deleted
    From what I heard, they will either fix or buff SEF to make it in line with Serenity; and the Serenity nerf(due to reducing cooldown mumbo-jumbo) is not intended to be a nerf, so they might buff it to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by ginfleth View Post
    From what I heard, they will either fix or buff SEF to make it in line with Serenity; and the Serenity nerf(due to reducing cooldown mumbo-jumbo) is not intended to be a nerf, so they might buff it to compensate.
    I don't think it has anything to do with Serenity. They just either want to fix the Bugs with SEF which would mean a damage increase or at least Buff the damage until they can fix the Bugs.

Deleted
    Has anybody tried the Spontaneous Appendages trinket ? some ppl were saying its better than it sims, it there any truth to that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mkultra55 View Post
    I don't think it has anything to do with Serenity. They just either want to fix the Bugs with SEF which would mean a damage increase or at least Buff the damage until they can fix the Bugs.
    There are two separate things I mentioned in my post, and I don't think they're related. Serenity fix (cooldown reduction behavior) is one thing and SEF fix is another.

my mastery is at 43% and is a bit more than 4500 over Versatility which is 300 over crit and haste is at 8%. The question I have is do I now use the Suramar feast (400 agility as I am Pandaren) and if not what food should I use?

Deleted
    Hi have a question i hope some of the more experienced can help me with. Right then let me try and word this properly.

Say your fighting single target like ursoc mythic and your FOF and SOTWL and WDP if speced for it is coming off CD BUT you know the add is comming soon, how long would you say is it safe to hold off using these abilities to wait for the second target before it becomes a DPS loss? Obviously its going to be different depending on the number of adds but lets use 2 for arguments sake.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by mmoc424a42f312; 2016-12-08 at 03:31 PM.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bawlux View Post
    Hi have a question i hope some of the more experienced can help me with. Right then let me try and word this properly.

Say your fighting single target like ursoc mythic and your FOF and SOTWL and WDP if speced for it is coming off CD BUT you know the add is comming soon, how long would you say is it safe to hold off using these abilities to wait for the second target before it becomes a DPS loss? Obviously its going to be different depending on the number of adds but lets use 2 for arguments sake.

Thanks guys.
    Well FoF and WDP do 100% damage to a second target, so you can effectively delay them one full CD before its a damage loss. Half the casts for 2x the damage is a net even.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Deleted
    What about SOTWL, do you have any rough napkin math regarding that? and thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlux View Post
    What about SOTWL, do you have any rough napkin math regarding that? and thanks
    SOTWL also does 100% damage to a 2nd target; any more and that damage is split per target additionally hit which isn't the case for M Usroc, so the same logic applies to SOTWL.

Quote Originally Posted by Staggered View Post
    SOTWL also does 100% damage to a 2nd target; any more and that damage is split per target additionally hit which isn't the case for M Usroc, so the same logic applies to SOTWL.
    This is not true at all, SOTW deals 50% less damage to a second target

Deleted
    Is it reasonable for me to have haste as easily my highest value stat for AoE scenarios (haste>mas=vers>crit), or have I screwed up my Simcraft usage for weights?

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Staggered View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    SotW does 100% damage to your target and 100% divided by total targets hit to any additional targets. So 1 target does 100%, 2 targets does 100+50, 3 targets is 100+33+33, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Penne View Post
    Is it reasonable for me to have haste as easily my highest value stat for AoE scenarios (haste>mas=vers>crit), or have I screwed up my Simcraft usage for weights?
    Haste can be weird on SimC because of the fixed time frame, try increasing the fight length variance or just put haste a point or two below anything else.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Syld View Post
    Reread what I wrote.