Page 97 of 124 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I think with CoF and bracers as it is you could approach permanent uptime. We need some info on how split personality also affects serenity.

Nothing there to make haste more desirable saddens me. In fact haste will probably be less desirable due to strength of Xuen going up in ranks.

The only really interesting trait is master of combinations.
    Wonder if other dps classes will be getting utility damage buffs as traits?

These are that stand out
    Vampiric Aura (Rank 1) (New) Consumption also grants 0 Leech to you and your four nearest allies for until cancelled
    Fury of Ashamane (Rank 1) (New) Tiger's Fury also grants 0 Versatility to you and your four nearest allies.
    Mind Quickening (Rank 1) (New) While you are in Void form, you and your four nearest allies gain 0% Haste.
    Phoenix's Warmth (Rank 1) (New) Phoenix Flames has a chance to grant 0% critical strike chance to you and the four nearest allies.
    BDK/WW/SP/Fire comp confirmed lol.
    Last edited by LoKSET; 2017-01-21 at 10:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliansfist View Post
    I'm also guessing the sim for multitarget fights assumes all targets are in front of you - people should keep that in mind when thinking about the arcanogolem trinket as there are quite a few fights where conal AE can be problematic.
    I have no faith in that trinket whatsoever:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ght=6&source=3

Out of the 239.13 million damage I did on Spellblade Aluriel, Arcane Swipe accounted for only 3.85 million (1.61%) of it. My guess here is that it simply won't proc during channels which also happen to make up the majority of your AoE damage as a Windwalker Monk between FoF and SCK.

Yes i also avoid trinkets that are in that vain because they usually have good potential but require things to meet unrealistic requirements to show their strength. That's why I was critical of the sim.

maybe stupid question, but i read eveerywhere we shine on cleave fight (2 targets), how do you cleave ? FoF/SotW/WDP(some RSK) then TP > SCK > TP SCK and some bok when not enought chi ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Missyl View Post
    maybe stupid question, but i read eveerywhere we shine on cleave fight (2 targets), how do you cleave ? FoF/SotW/WDP(some RSK) then TP > SCK > TP SCK and some bok when not enought chi ?
    BoK's main purpose is chi gen when combined with TP; at 2 targets, assuming 2 stacks of MotC, SCK beats BoK for damage per chi, but is worse than RSK. So you gain slightly on a chi dump with SCK on 2 targets, but barely over just BoKing. It's pretty much just going as normal, but getting extra damage on FoF, WDP, and SotW.

Just got emperor's capacitor as my 6th leggendary. Does anyone have any solid info on where it stands for a single target fight? Not sure if I should trust simcraft with it , since it's fairly new?

Deleted
    Had the best weekend in wow, got the boots and finally replaced the @#$#@ gloves, and together with the DHC I dont care about leggies anymore
    Simc finally started to work properly (previously was scaling haste as much as other stats, which was absurd cuz I was low on mastery and vers) now is mast/vers/cc 2 times more value than haste. Its weird cuz haste still is scaling the same as other for serenity, but whatever. Its so cool to have the legendaries you want, Im afraid they will nerf em now :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cszsolt3 View Post
    Just got emperor's capacitor as my 6th leggendary. Does anyone have any solid info on where it stands for a single target fight? Not sure if I should trust simcraft with it , since it's fairly new?
    http://www.walkingthewind.com/wp-con...No-CoF-1T.html

Other sim situations available on walkingthewind.com

Deleted
    I got the emperors capacitor as well but sadly i cant find much info about it. According to the sims posted above it is quite decent but i would like to hear more opinions/experiences

Deleted
    Emperor's capacitor and the jade lightning are around 3% of your damage in single target. It's not crazy good but you could probably make an argument for using it over Cinidaria for example. Just because you have access to the Lightning in later phases in bosses etc. Either way it's basically in the same tier as Cenedril and Cinidaria, they are all pretty close and probably a case could be made for any of them based on encounter and on rest of your gear.

Deleted
    Thank you for ur input feralica. I was afraid it was crap when i got it.

I have one question. If u use SEF with 20 stack CJL, will the stacks be transfered to the copies as well ?
    Last edited by mmoc21b9eae572; 2017-01-23 at 04:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post

I have one question. If u use SEF with 20 stack CJL, will the stacks be transfered to the copies as well ?
    Ooh, that certainly bears testing on a dummy! Would be curious about that one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post

It does. And for the record currently sims have it being used at 19 or 20 stacks (and currently being used a hair below rising sun kick in priority. Been meaning to run more tests at lower stacks (anything 9-10 stacks or more)

WW seem to be doing quite well in NH but I'm scared that the lack of boss damage will shine through as everyone gears up and adds die quicker. You can go to warcraft logs and see at 75th and 99th percentile H NH WW monk is second but switch it to damage done to boss and WW plummets to slightly under average. So WW is being held up extremely heavily by it's AoE damage which I feel may become a problem. While I'm no professional raider it shouldn't matter too much but what does matter is perception and personal achievement. So as NH get's easier we might see PuG's or raid leaders shy away from WW because it doesn't make the run as easy. While I can see why it doesn't matter to people on the cutting edge doing progression right now that's not the way most people play.

I feel however as long as FoF is our best single target and aoe ability (in most cases) this will always be the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanite View Post
    WW seem to be doing quite well in NH but I'm scared that the lack of boss damage will shine through as everyone gears up and adds die quicker. You can go to warcraft logs and see at 75th and 99th percentile H NH WW monk is second but switch it to damage done to boss and WW plummets to slightly under average. So WW is being held up extremely heavily by it's AoE damage which I feel may become a problem. While I'm no professional raider it shouldn't matter too much but what does matter is perception and personal achievement. So as NH get's easier we might see PuG's or raid leaders shy away from WW because it doesn't make the run as easy. While I can see why it doesn't matter to people on the cutting edge doing progression right now that's not the way most people play.

I feel however as long as FoF is our best single target and aoe ability (in most cases) this will always be the case.
    It's fine for progression on most fights cause there's a lot of high priority add damage required. When adds start dying more quickly then the boss has already been overcome for you.

I'd only be concerned if your guild is full of AoE pad nuts.

How is CoF looking after the nerfs?

Windwalker Monk
    with Storm, Earth, and Fire: -62% proc rate
    with Serenity: -75% proc rate

Looks like a very significant reduction in proc rate. Does this kick if off the BiS trinket list?

With nerfs of that magnitude it would make the trinket pretty crap.

WW can't get a break.

CoF provided an opportunity for a build to compete with WDP talent and DHC legendary. After this nerf it's going to feel get the DHC or gtfo
    Last edited by Juliansfist; 2017-01-24 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace192 View Post
    How is CoF looking after the nerfs?

Windwalker Monk
    with Storm, Earth, and Fire: -62% proc rate
    with Serenity: -75% proc rate

Looks like a very significant reduction in proc rate. Does this kick if off the BiS trinket list?
    ouch that's a hard hit. was it really that much stronger than everyone else to deserve such a large nerf? Forever rocky days for WW sadly. Are the other trinkets at least decent for WW?

Just got CoF from my Timewalking cache, figures right after a nerf announced lol.

Now I'm not sure if I should use it 875 over my 890 Eye of Guarm (crit)

edit:

Had a question about 4 piece, does the buff drop if you use alternating abilities (BK -> TP -> BK for ex) or does it just not refresh
    Last edited by Ampere; 2017-01-24 at 05:58 AM.