I received an 895 CoF with a gem sockets and +500/600 avoidance. Pretty sure I'm stuck with it now. Lol... Especially since i doubt my guild will do heroic soon.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

Early look at T20 set bonus.

Item - Monk T20 Windwalker 2P Bonus (New) Rising Sun Kick applies Rising Fist to the target for 8 sec, increasing the critical strike chance of your Fists of Fury against the target by 25%.

Item - Monk T20 Windwalker 4P Bonus (New) Fists of Fury increases the critical strike chance of your next Rising Sun Kick by 50%.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a fan of the single target mindset that the 2 set has going on, it narrows down our otherwise unlimited target switching for the most part. But I guess it can't be helped if it's linked with RSK.

Quote Originally Posted by HHHGame78 View Post
    Early look at T20 set bonus.

Item - Monk T20 Windwalker 2P Bonus (New) Rising Sun Kick applies Rising Fist to the target for 8 sec, increasing the critical strike chance of your Fists of Fury against the target by 25%.

Item - Monk T20 Windwalker 4P Bonus (New) Fists of Fury increases the critical strike chance of your next Rising Sun Kick by 50%.
    So do i have to get every master/vers gear in tier20 ?

Deleted
    Sooo unless they add crazy set piece slots, we could actually wear 4P+2P/2P+4P and 2 leggies (I mean the dream is 4p+4p+2 leggos but aint happenin' ). It would be cool if you can stack Rising fists (for 25+25%), with the old set its an easy 2 RSKs in the 8 sec gap and then FoF.

Dissapointed in this set bonus as it doesn't seem to be a big enough single target boost to help us out of mediocrity there and does nothing to help our specialty of aoeing/cleaving so we might be in danger of being mediocre at both compared to other classes.

the 4 piece seems terrible. 50% more crit chance on a RSK every 20 or so seconds? geez thanks

It's not possible for it to stay that way - it would be so lame.

Deleted
    Nice 4set lmfao

Perhaps this is Blizzard's cruel way of encouraging haste as a better stat.

So dhc is going to be changed to include serenity but nerfed for sef. Wonder if it'll still be top legendary. Also don't think we need any nerfs but oh well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by halfawake View Post
    So dhc is going to be changed to include serenity but nerfed for sef. Wonder if it'll still be top legendary. Also don't think we need any nerfs but oh well.
    Currently it's not nerfed for SEF, just cuts 0,4sec/spender for Serenity.

Quote Originally Posted by ginfleth View Post
    Currently it's not nerfed for SEF, just cuts 0,4sec/spender for Serenity.
    My apologies, guess I read that wrong.

That's nice but still not sure that will make serenity good enough. The base talent itself needs a buff because DHC or no DHC it's plainly inferior to WDP.

Am I reading this right "is extended by 0.4 sec every time you cast a Chi spender"? Does it mean that it'll get extended by 0.4 regardless of you casting FoF or BoK?

Quote Originally Posted by LoKSET View Post
    Am I reading this right "is extended by 0.4 sec every time you cast a Chi spender"? Does it mean that it'll get extended by 0.4 regardless of you casting FoF or BoK?
    With serenity, yes.
    Atrael@Turalyon Formerly- Pride/Elv@Azuremyst, Ysera, and Turalyon.

Where are people seeing this DHC change?

Quote Originally Posted by halfawake View Post
    Dissapointed in this set bonus as it doesn't seem to be a big enough single target boost to help us out of mediocrity there and does nothing to help our specialty of aoeing/cleaving so we might be in danger of being mediocre at both compared to other classes.
    Always have been. There are classes that are better at both.

They posted some of the tier 20 passives may just be placeholder until someone "looks" at it.

Initially someone may just add some kind of set bonus to Tier 20 gear so that there is a set bonus, eventually someone will come back and take a look at it to tune it or change it.
    The WW bonuses certainly feel that way.

Deleted
    Hey, can someone sort me out on what the BIS trinkets for WW actually are? It's very confusing at the moment because the "Bis Gear" section of walkingthewind is different from the "simcraft extravaganza" post that comes later, which in and of itself isn't accurate with what people are ranking with on warcraftlogs. So i'm a bit lost as to whether or not I should be using CoF, how good is Foci, is arcangolem still decent? etc. Basically which source is most up to date, since none of them seem to match what people are actually doing on warcraftlogs.

edit: I know that CoF is bis if you can get in more uses by using it, i'm more interested in the rest of them than in CoF in particular.
    Last edited by mmoceb46dc9d51; 2017-02-26 at 10:14 PM.