Deleted
    The trinket spreadsheet found in Walkingthewind (Gear -> Gear/trinket Compendium -> Full trinket list) is pretty accurate and the best thing to refer when it comes to trinkets. You can easily even compare trinkets that are different ilvls so.. About the logs, there are tons of great trinkets out there and you can rank with any combination of them. When you see someone using X or Y trinket on warcraftlogs it's probably because that person got that trinket at highest itemlevel and not necessarily because he figured out some secret tactic with it.
    Last edited by mmocf683562dda; 2017-02-27 at 12:46 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    About the logs, there are tons of multiple trinkets out there and you can rank with any combination of them. When you see someone using X or Y trinket on warcraftlogs it's probably because that person got that trinket at highest itemlevel and not necessarily because he figured out some secret tactic with it.
    I was referring to the most used trinkets over the statistics page, rather than a specific person or couple of people. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...pec=Windwalker

Okay, so basically
    this one is up to date?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalon View Post
    I was referring to the most used trinkets over the statistics page, rather than a specific person or couple of people. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...pec=Windwalker
    Damn that typo, i meant to say "tons of great trinkets". But anyway yeah, i know what you meant and the point still stands. Basically what i mean is that you can get any high ilvl trinket with Agility in it and it's going to perform well. Many of the Agility trinkets are super close and often item level is the deciding factor so you shouldn't like worry about a guide saying this and this trinket are the best.

And yeah, that's the spreadsheet. It's up to date so bookmark that, cherish it, hold it close to your heart, be slightly annoyed (yet very grateful) that there isn't color thingies for xx5 ilvl stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feralica View Post
    snip
    Cool thanks.

How do you guys deal with the eyes on Gul'dan? I've so far been using SEF + build stacks + spam SCK, but the dps of my guild has increased a lot and I at best get off 2 high-stack SCKs. I'm considering doing SEF + FOF, though it seems risky since depending on how eyes spawn, one image might end up somewhere he won't hit Gul'dan + dreadlord + multiple eyes.

Any thoughts?

is there a recent trinket spreadsheet for ST and Cleave ?

i just obtained 900 arcanogolym , not sure if its worth it or not

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Baz View Post

Yes, in fact the spreadsheet can be found on this exact page.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Baz View Post

Always sim it. More reliable than spreadsheets as it takes your gear into account - other than babylonius' mega spreadsheet, which will presumably give similar values.

I have to choose between the chest and the cloak as my 2nd legendary. Which would you guys recommend? It seems to me that the effect of the cloak has about the same dmg and is usually easier to use without disturbing your normal rotation, but on the other hand the chest has way more and better stats.

Deleted
    Hello, which spells/abilities (dots) are return-able by diffuse magic @NH, cant find info in logs/google. Some deeps could be helpful here and there. Or it is nobrainer which could be tranfered back (spellblade frost/fire; ticho plague; starboy dots; guldan...)?

Deleted
    There's nothing that can be transfered back by Diffuse magic. That part is mostly like a pvp component, in pve it's basically just the magic damage reduction.

Got an 880 CoF from the Timewalking chest. Has anyone used it in Mythic+? I feel like that's where it would shine. On average it should give you an extra SEF cast every 7 minutes or so, so it could be an extra 2 SEF (maybe 3 on long dungeons like HoV).

Another nerf through legendaries. Business as usual. Sad that we are not mages and the c@nt devs will not take it back

Quote Originally Posted by Christinaki View Post
    Another nerf through legendaries. Business as usual. Sad that we are not mages and the c@nt devs will not take it back
    yeah I really don't understand their thought process on this one. were those two legs the most powerful? yes. were they insanely OP in the grand scheme compared to other classes? hell no. Why didn't they just buff the other legs to make them better instead of nerfing the good ones so all of them are shit -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    OK, i currently don't have a wrist decent enough to swap out but when i get one. What combination of legendarys should i be running.
    KJ burning wish
    Katsuo's Eclipse
    Drinking Horn Cover

Deleted
    Katsu/DHC all the way. Just dont even think about anything else if you can use that.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clevername View Post
    OK, i currently don't have a wrist decent enough to swap out but when i get one. What combination of legendarys should i be running.
    KJ burning wish
    Katsuo's Eclipse
    Drinking Horn Cover
    stick with boots and DHC for a few more weeks, 7.2 isnt out yet.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

So I just got the capacitor and its really fucking with my gear because my setup was gloves/belt since I have shit luck and will never see DHC or Kat drop. Which might be fine considering the major changes in 7.2.

Dunno if I should use SER over SEF considering it seems I have to use capacitor/cinidaria on pure ST fights. Is SEF even worth using if you don't have DHC/Kats? I find SER might synergize better with capacitor for getting stacks slightly faster, but it could just be neglible.

Also am I supposed to just cast CJL immediately at 20 no matter what or should I wait for specific conditions like all my rotational abilities on CD and not to cast if I'll overcap on energy during the channel or only to cast during SEF? Dunno if I can trust simcraft to handle capacitor optimally if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Borfl View Post
    So I just got the capacitor and its really fucking with my gear because my setup was gloves/belt since I have shit luck and will never see DHC or Kat drop. Which might be fine considering the major changes in 7.2.

Dunno if I should use SER over SEF considering it seems I have to use capacitor/cinidaria on pure ST fights. Is SEF even worth using if you don't have DHC/Kats? I find SER might synergize better with capacitor for getting stacks slightly faster, but it could just be neglible.

Also am I supposed to just cast CJL immediately at 20 no matter what or should I wait for specific conditions like all my rotational abilities on CD and not to cast if I'll overcap on energy during the channel or only to cast during SEF? Dunno if I can trust simcraft to handle capacitor optimally if at all.
    SEF is better than Serenity is every scenario that isn't consistent 5+ targets, and that's no matter which legendaries you have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Borfl View Post

As Noocta said, SEF is better until sustained 5 targets.

As for using CJL, I believe you should use it when it's at 15+ stacks and you have downtime in your rotation. You don't want to overcap it, and you don't want to delay other abilities. It's also overrepresented in simC, afaik, so... it's just a pain all around :P