The nerf to FoF makes the ability feel less impactful now, but I guess that's what they wanted. I hope they make a more insightful change to WW instead of these mindless +% buffs.
    "Punching things is cool and stuff. Pow bam bam bam Pow. O yah... God I'm eloquent." -Dalai Lama

Would Wind Blows with Capacitor + Serenity be better/even/worse for single target than DHC + Capacitor?

Have any tried simming with serenity ?

i just did sim on nightly build and suprisingly it says that Haste is top prio on secondary haste

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oziemaster View Post
    Would Wind Blows with Capacitor + Serenity be better/even/worse for single target than DHC + Capacitor?
    i wouldn't drop DHC if i am using serenity .. its too good for serenity

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Height View Post
    The nerf to FoF makes the ability feel less impactful now, but I guess that's what they wanted. I hope they make a more insightful change to WW instead of these mindless +% buffs.
    yeah with serenity its more impact-full to spam RSK even at opener with ToD

No further hotfixes for WW announced. Looks like we are going into ToS in a dubious position.

even with all the tweaking and stuff .. i noticed a gain in dps after running 6/10 mythic yesterday

3 RSK Relics + serenity + DHC + Emperor

Rsk crits for 3.7mil with serenity

Quote Originally Posted by Juliansfist View Post
    No further hotfixes for WW announced. Looks like we are going into ToS in a dubious position.
    And since they don't like tweaking numbers after the raid drops, looks like this is how we will sit for a whole 6 months. GG Blizz

Well i have hopes for changes untill the realease of mythic ToS, but yeah dont look to bright for WW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oziemaster View Post
    Dunno but I'm really loving the new helm with Katsuos for M+ as everything lines up beautifully at all times.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace192 View Post
    And since they don't like tweaking numbers after the raid drops, looks like this is how we will sit for a whole 6 months. GG Blizz
    More like how WW could sit until next expansion

More like how WW could sit until next expansion
    I was trying to keep the cynicism down but yeah haha definitely true

TEB doesn't generate stacks during serenity; anyone know if this is a bug or intentional?

TEB doesn't generate stacks during serenity; anyone know if this is a bug or intentional?
    Depending on how literal you want to get with the tooltip, it's intentional."For each 3 Chi you consume, you gain a stack of Tigereye Brew." Since you don't "consume" chi, it wouldn't give you any stacks.

But if blizzard fixed that, it wouldn't be the first time "free" still kept track of the cost under the hood for reasons such as this.

Yeah i know which is why I'm unsure - in most cases resources saved usually contribute as if they were spent.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace192 View Post
    Blizzard has always released numbers tweaks the first week or two of new raids. What are you talking about?
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Babylonius View Post
    Blizzard has always released numbers tweaks the first week or two of new raids. What are you talking about?
    He's referring to how underperforming specs are usually left that way once a raid has been around for a while. For example fire, mistweaver and unholy not being touched for months despite clearly underperforming in NH.

So essentially, after a few tuning passes balance is forgotten until the next major patch.

Herald of the Titans Babylonius's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beingbob View Post
    He's referring to how underperforming specs are usually left that way once a raid has been around for a while. For example fire, mistweaver and unholy not being touched for months despite clearly underperforming in NH.

So essentially, after a few tuning passes balance is forgotten until the next major patch.
    Yes, but we're still at least a week or two from being to that point. He said after a raid drops, and they love to tweak numbers after a raid drops, just not often a few weeks after.
    Creator of WalkingTheWind.com and PeakOfSerenity.com
    Former Monk Mod of MMOChampion | Admin/Moderator of Monk Discord
    Armory | Logs | Guild | Twitch

Does RJW look like the best option on Harjatan and Mistress Sassz'ine for high add damage? Adds seem like they need large focus and RJW with SCK + SEF or Serenity? Seems stronger than nerfed hit combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Crusch View Post
    WW is so useless I cant understand people playing it (yeah, yeah fun )

I haven't done heroic yet so I'm not sure if there are more AoE going on there... but I'm surprised to see elemental and balance so high overall while windwalkers are that low. It looks like even on fights like Harjatan and... naga lady WW aren't too hot even though other AoE specs are having a good time.