Tanks in Pre-patch pvp

Please don't cry on forums, things are tuned to 110, remember how WoD prepatch was and realize these aren't all real numbers/results in pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    ...in this week's edition of, "Are the Devs Even Fucking Playing This Game?"
    7/7M 2/3M Spriest, Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah its like this on beta too.

Not from what I've played with. Goes from ttaking 10 people to kill a pally to 2-3.
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    ...in this week's edition of, "Are the Devs Even Fucking Playing This Game?"
    7/7M 2/3M Spriest, Mage

Still shouldn't take that many people, it's a problem on beta still too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo. it should take 2-3 ppl to kill a Tank, but the tank should only be able to kill one in return, not 2 or win the 3v1 - no healers on both sides.

Whats the point in a Tank when every DD can solo him ?

The tank should not be able to kill anyone if hes 1 on 3 tbh. Same as any other class. The whole point in having a tank is to defend capture points/carry the flag, and not to be an unstoppable killing machine!

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hate tanks in general in pvp. When they're viable, they just make playing a melee dps spec within that class a complete waste of time.

So yest after work i did a good 2 hours of duels as Ret. I fought every tank spec, none of them seem to be OP other than Blood Dk....Blood dk pretty much just stomped my ret >.<