Page 40 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    anyone got a good flash heal + light of tuure macro? i want to use them on the same bind so i can save some space for other spells , i know its not the best way to play it butt im desperate for keybinds.
    /cast [@mouseover,help,nodead] Light of Tu'ure
    /cast Holy Nova

If you're mouseover-ed a friendly, it'll cast Light.
    Mouse anywhere else will cast Holy Nova.

Saves you a keybind.

Quote Originally Posted by lcs View Post
    Light of T'uure can be unlocked with 11 points (albeit not optimally) and is an active ability granted by our artifact, how does that not count?
    Because you do not have it from just equipping the artefact.

And even if you did, I really, really do not see why you would need an extra button for that ability, it is not like it has the same purpose for every spec and artefacts switch along with the bars when you change specs, so the only thing that might be a problem is if you constantly forget about your fishing artefact.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Because you do not have it from just equipping the artefact.

And even if you did, I really, really do not see why you would need an extra button for that ability, it is not like it has the same purpose for every spec and artefacts switch along with the bars when you change specs, so the only thing that might be a problem is if you constantly forget about your fishing artefact.
    As you are referring to my post: that is just my idea how to organize keybinds, works for me at least I meant that every spec/class gets one active ability from an artifact, may it be immediatly or after some points spent.

anyone know exact stat values for holy ? been looking for it for a long time and cant find it. atm problem is 41 crit vs 78 vers and some stamina. Just would like some base number to go after so I can calculate

Deleted
    I'm sure this has already been mentioned at the priest section of the forums but holy (pun intended) shit; anyone else awestruck by the fact how terrible the stats are in our nighthold -set? Not a single piece with bis stats. This coming after the Trials of Valor -raid which didn't drop a single piece of cloth armor nor jewelry with our bis stats. Honestly what the fuck. People that actively play alts with other specs; do some other classes/specs have it this bad aswell?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightshadow86 View Post
    anyone know exact stat values for holy ? been looking for it for a long time and cant find it. atm problem is 41 crit vs 78 vers and some stamina. Just would like some base number to go after so I can calculate
    Check out post number five by Adinne in the link below.

https://howtopriest.com/viewtopic.php?p=71982

Your stat weights are going to change depending what your current stats are. For instance... With my current unbuffed stats;

39.39% Mastery
    33.42% Critical Strike
    3.64% Haste
    .89% Versatility

It takes;

390.012 Mastery
    or
    466.97 Critical Strike
    or
    336.83 Haste
    or
    403.56 Versatility

to increase my healing by 1% (these calculations assume you have enough and will be keeping enough Crit to ensure Blessing of T'uure is up most of the time).

41 Crit would be worth .088% healing with my stats, while 78 Versatility would be worth .19%. Pretty negligible at such small numbers but the 78 Versatility gives me more than double the healing compared to 41 Crit. You can plug your stats into the formula in the link or if you're lazy, you can just tell me your current Crit and Versatility and I'll do it for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by warchief606 View Post
    As you are referring to my post: that is just my idea how to organize keybinds, works for me at least I meant that every spec/class gets one active ability from an artifact, may it be immediatly or after some points spent.
    Then that is something better solved by an addon.

Just a quick reminder, those stat weights will change come 7.1.5 due to secondary stat changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do we still not know what the hidden artifact ability is for Holy?

At one point in the beta, it was the same as the Protection Paladin one (detect demons) iirc. But looks like it got scrapped (or the datamined info was wrong).

It seems like it does not have a hidden effect.

Sadly have to concur on this, Kasoy.

The only special effect our staff has that I have found is that NPC in aszuna commenting on the warmth in the air when you walk by.
    (Also, a phased NPC in highmountain doing the same).
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Renew the Faith - do all of your Prayer of Mendings start jumping? When I have 5 PoMs active on my raid group are there 5 jumps per Divine Hymn tick? And do all of them proc Benediction? Wouldn't that be an insane amount of healing with Say Your Prayers + Holy Mending + Benediction?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Renew the Faith - do all of your Prayer of Mendings start jumping? When I have 5 PoMs active on my raid group are there 5 jumps per Divine Hymn tick? And do all of them proc Benediction? Wouldn't that be an insane amount of healing with Say Your Prayers + Holy Mending + Benediction?
    Yes they all start jumping (except for a bug where sometimes they won't jump off full health people), and they are all still triggered by damage and jump instantly without losing charges during Hymn so it actually comes out to more than 5 PoM's per Hymn tick.

As for the amount of healing, it depends on your definition of "insane". It is still less than a Tranquility (which is just an outlier), but more than any other healing cooldown which is fair considering the stationary channeling it requires. Shamans still get to heal while Tide is on the ground for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephthysis View Post
    As for the amount of healing, it depends on your definition of "insane". It is still less than a Tranquility (which is just an outlier), but more than any other healing cooldown which is fair considering the stationary channeling it requires. Shamans still get to heal while Tide is on the ground for example.
    If you take into account all the healing your renews do as a result (plus the extra heals from Holy mending), it's for sure more than Tranq. Especially if you have the legendary legs. But yea, Its not really worth it to Divine Hymm w/o at least 2 PoM's active.

Deleted
    Hymn 100% benefits from mastery, while tranq doesn't from haste afaik (which is the stat that druids desire). crit should be equal for both, holy priest and resto druid. Considering the mastery bonus, i dont think tranq is much stronger than hymn especially if the 10% healing bonus is considered as well. Maybe ill do some napkin math later and update the post

The initial healing of Tranquility might be superior but there's nothing besides that. As a Holy Priest you have Divine Hymn (+10% more healing on targets) + Prayer of Mending + Holy Mending (+ Renew) - that's massive compared to a single Tranquility (okay, DH has a 3min, Tranq a 2/3min CD).
    Last edited by Nyel; 2016-12-22 at 12:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    The initial healing of Tranquility might be superior but there's nothing besides that. As a Holy Priest you have Divine Hymn (+10% more healing on targets) + Prayer of Mending + Holy Mending (+ Renew) - that's massive compared to a single Tranquility (okay, DH has a 4min, Tranq a 2/3min CD).
    Divine Hymn CD is 3 minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by Peachblossom View Post
    Divine Hymn CD is 3 minutes...
    4min was a typo.

Quote Originally Posted by warchief606 View Post
    Hymn 100% benefits from mastery, while tranq doesn't from haste afaik (which is the stat that druids desire). crit should be equal for both, holy priest and resto druid. Considering the mastery bonus, i dont think tranq is much stronger than hymn especially if the 10% healing bonus is considered as well. Maybe ill do some napkin math later and update the post
    Why wouldn't Tranquility benefit from haste?

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Why wouldn't Tranquility benefit from haste?
    2 things. They do not get extra ticks anymore (in cata you got one at 12.5% and then again at 37.5), now they just complete faster. Oddly, healing tide totem still gains extra ticks, but HTT is definitely weaker than its WoD counterpart.
    Secondly, the stacking hot that was left over from tranq was removed in MoP. The stacking hot was because these cds would only hit x targets per tick instead of the whole raid, but was unneeded once they got changed to just heal everyone.

Regardless, tranq is still strongest*. Divine hymn might be stronger, but its definitely including all the other secondary effects and over a much longer period of time (much greater than the 8 or so seconds of its cast time). So DH could be better in long drawn sustained damage such as Cenarius, but could cause death when burst demand is over a much shorter period which tranq is great for.