Enhancement trinkets in Prepatch

With the nerf to the HFC trinkets in the legion pre patch, what will the new BiS trinkets be for enhancement?

Deleted
    - Archimonde trinket
    - due to RPPM change soul capacitor might not proc in super short fights (like iron reaver 1 min kill) might use mirror since a on-use trinket would be more reliable on a short fight, while keeping soul cap for longer fights

Just guessing tho

Profession trinkets, BoA, Kazzak trinket. Yes, I'm serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Evermaw View Post
    - Archimonde trinket
    - due to RPPM change soul capacitor might not proc in super short fights (like iron reaver 1 min kill) might use mirror since a on-use trinket would be more reliable on a short fight, while keeping soul cap for longer fights

Just guessing tho
    Censer might be a good choice aswell. I did test Censer + Mirror on the PTR and had pretty decent damage output with those. I had the feeling that the classtrinket isnt that good because of the overall procc-chance of Windfury. I could be wrong though and maybe I just had some really bad luck.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Wordup's Cheat Sheet answers the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    Censer might be a good choice aswell. I did test Censer + Mirror on the PTR and had pretty decent damage output with those. I had the feeling that the classtrinket isnt that good because of the overall procc-chance of Windfury. I could be wrong though and maybe I just had some really bad luck.
    I'd have thought the class trinket + mastery would be pretty good. But according to icyveins, the class trinket is pretty bad compared to others o.O

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/enhance...t-best-in-slot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evermaw View Post
    - Archimonde trinket

Just guessing tho
    Class trinket IS GARBAGE, WF have 7% chance to proc, if you gonna use it, you will gain nothing.

Soul trinket is still bis, the other slot could me censer, blademaster( this one got nerfed to 35% weapon dmg from 50%), or alchemyst trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    I'd have thought the class trinket + mastery would be pretty good. But according to icyveins, the class trinket is pretty bad compared to others o.O

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/enhance...t-best-in-slot
    Well, since Wordup has revealed his sheet...
    it truly sucks. Windfury just has a too low proc chance without doom winds and its really just a tiny bit of our overall damage...
    So yeah, go with either the Accountbound trinket, Chipped Soul Prism or Profession Trinkets. They're all pretty great now.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Yeah CSP is insane right now, and great for almost every spec.

Deleted
    at the moment I have 730 class trinket, 700 Mirro with 75 haste gem, 725 skull and i have a 715 Everbloom myth trinket (forget its name, agi with haste proc) un-upgraded in bank. Think i have deleted a CSP which i may recover had horrible luck with HFC trinkets.

Out of these whats my best options?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Look at this. Bottom of his sheet are values.