Horde Enh 7.0 pvp guide?

Is there any well written out guide (ala Ice Veins) for 7.0 Enh? I've been following the other resources here but would love a breakdown for pvp, battle helper was my go to but it's not updated to 7.0.

Would appreciate any help, ty

It'll come soonish. Wordup is working on it.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darleth View Post
    It'll come soonish. Wordup is working on it.
    Wordup working on a PvP guide, yeah I doubt that. The man is excellent for PvE and a great contributor to the Enhancement community but that guy completely dismisses PvP in his analyses of the class so I really don't think that's happening

Oh wow, I accidentally read PvE...

Disregard my post.

*tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

I'm interested in a pvp guide because I'm not sure what to do now.

1v1 against a rogue/warrior/dk.. What am I supposed to do? They simply outdamage me while my heals are barely doing anything. If I'm spending maelstorm on healing, I'm not doing damage either =\

Without Honor Talents you're going to have some problems. Things should change once you get stuff like Counterstrike Totem, which helps a lot against those classes for example.

*tips m'fedora*

Without Honor Talents you're going to have some problems. Things should change once you get stuff like Counterstrike Totem, which helps a lot against those classes for example.
    I didn't play in beta so I'm not sure how it'll work, but couldn't the opponent just stop hitting for the duration?

Basically I'm new to the Shaman class and having a lot of problems in BG. 1v1, I cannot outdamage or outlast other class. Against ranged, I really have no way of catching up, especially against Mage who can teleport/blink 2-3x in a row. I'm already taking FL to be able to jump, but the CD is way too long. Frost Shock used to be reliable since I can slow opponent while slowly going to them.. But now I have to be in melee range in the first place. FL -> Boulderfist -> Frostbrand usually works, but again FL's CD is way too long no way to catch up after that.

Any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by coldcell View Post
    I didn't play in beta so I'm not sure how it'll work, but couldn't the opponent just stop hitting for the duration?

Basically I'm new to the Shaman class and having a lot of problems in BG. 1v1, I cannot outdamage or outlast other class. Against ranged, I really have no way of catching up, especially against Mage who can teleport/blink 2-3x in a row. I'm already taking FL to be able to jump, but the CD is way too long. Frost Shock used to be reliable since I can slow opponent while slowly going to them.. But now I have to be in melee range in the first place. FL -> Boulderfist -> Frostbrand usually works, but again FL's CD is way too long no way to catch up after that.

Any tips?
    He can destroy it or stop attacking; its basically like Touch of Karma if he decides to stop attacking. There are a lot of other things in that tree though that help, like sparring/reinforced armor, Ethereal Form against physical, Static Cling to be able to stick to people running away for example.
    Try out Earthgrab Totem. At first its a root, afterwards it behaves like earthbind. Other than that, try to use Frostbrand as much as possible (its still a ranged slow without CD) and use Ghost Wolf more often. I had some success with Voodoo Totem, just using it on max range and predicting the movement of my opponents, so that they're getting hexxed, which works like a mages sheep now if I remember correctly. Otherwise, Earthgrab usually always allowed me to gain the distance that a warrior lept away for example.

Edit: I'm by no means a "very good" pvp player though. I'm also currently relearning how the spec works in PvP Those are just some tips that I can give from my current personal experience
    Last edited by Darleth; 2016-07-20 at 12:10 PM.

*tips m'fedora*

try to use Frostbrand as much as possible (its still a ranged slow without CD)
    Frostbrand's initial attack slows? O.0... I thought only the enchanted attack does. But as it cost Maelstorm, and you need to be >10 yards to hit, they will still be able to get away from you.

Thanks for the tips though.

Frostbrand's initial attack slows? O.0... I thought only the enchanted attack does. But as it cost Maelstorm, and you need to be >10 yards to hit, they will still be able to get away from you.

Thanks for the tips though.
    That was actually wrong of me. I actually thought it still slows but no.. my mistake... way too used to it in PvE currenty where the slow doesn't matter anyways.
    Everything else was still pretty much accurate though.

*tips m'fedora*

Deleted
    I'm interested in a pvp guide because I'm not sure what to do now.

1v1 against a rogue/warrior/dk.. What am I supposed to do? They simply outdamage me while my heals are barely doing anything. If I'm spending maelstorm on healing, I'm not doing damage either =\
    You can't win by being defensive. If you focus on healing they will just brutally pummel you even more because they don't have to be afraid.

- - - Updated - - -

Any tips?
    Chasing mage in the open field is basically playing right into his hands. LOS him, change target, force him to come to you. If you los him just heal up/eat - reset the fight.

hex totem they can run out of making it useless, also them taking dmg can break it so you are better off going with the stun totem to get the full duration. earth grab is better than the hex totem but they can still cast so there will still be dmg and healing to contend with

feels like my survivability plummeted to hell with the pre-patch.
    can't keep myself up against two dpses even with cooldowns. any tips on talents and such?

Healing Surge MUST be broken or something.

I only heal myself for 15k

My health doesn't even move when I throw heals.