Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I see the video was craftily edited, so I cannot blame the officers without proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    I see the video was craftily edited, so I cannot blame the officers without proof.
    Yeah, completely cut out him pulling out that sweet Kalarippayattu

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    What escalation? Watching the video he seems perfectly calm when they just decide to throw him on the ground
    The video is intentionally edited to look that way. Somehow they decide to show from the other car's camera which (SHOCKER) has the cops between the car and the man so vision is obscured of the man and what he is actually doing. Secondly it goes to the second car RIGHT before they take him down to act as if it happened that quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    This is the kind of situation where the result usually can only occur when the perpetrator is a cop and the victim isn't white. Working security, I'd get charged, indicted and probably convicted for dumping someone on their heads, even if they're actively fighting back.
    lol such a racist lie from you as usual. First of all more white people were killed by cops in 2015 than any other race and yet all we ever saw on the news was non white instances. Please stop your racist agenda and lies.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    lol such a racist lie from you as usual. First of all more white people were killed by cops in 2015 than any other race and yet all we ever saw on the news was non white instances. Please stop your racist agenda and lies.
    Were the white people just wandering around their families neighnourhood when they got shot? Just curious if the nuance us apparent.

For the record I know there have been cases of pretty harmless white guys getting killed by cops for not listening to their orders. They tend to be homeless harmless white guys but these cases, of course, occur
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    The video is intentionally edited to look that way. Somehow they decide to show from the other car's camera which (SHOCKER) has the cops between the car and the man so vision is obscured of the man and what he is actually doing. Secondly it goes to the second car RIGHT before they take him down to act as if it happened that quickly.
    He was handcuffed, there is nothing to justify that violence when he was under control already and was calm