Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    RSK puts a debuff on the boss for 12 seconds, every time the boss melee swings (white damage) to the tank it increases duration of ReM/Enveloping Mist by 2 sec. it's important to note that the refresh comes from white damage and does not trigger from boss special attacks (glaive thrust as an example) or spell casts (felseeker/shadowforce)

so all you need to happen is 3-4 melee swings in 12 seconds (very likely) to get enveloping mist not expiring. ReM is the same but ReM switches target at 100% life to an injured target so keeping ReM up on tanks (outside of 5 mans where it can be on everyone, so switching doesn't occur) isn't the main point of the boots

of course it's not guaranteed because tank switches occur, tanks tank different things and you can only RSK 1 thing, but the boots are very good
    holy fuck i never knew thats how it works

i just thought that when you cast rsk it would add 2 secs to the hots of my target's target (eh)

wtf these boots makes us god of tank healing or some shit

Deleted
    Pretty sure thoes boots will get nerfed at some point.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Will inscription trinket (with mana cost reduction) be fine before the first raid opens and after it opens?
    Last edited by 3nix; 2016-08-27 at 09:27 AM.

The non fistweaving legendaries got nerfed. Bleh. They keep pushing away from fistweaving, but then some change comes along and 'oh yeah, fist weaving is probably gonna be best again'. Blizzard pls

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxis View Post
    The non fistweaving legendaries got nerfed. Bleh. They keep pushing away from fistweaving, but then some change comes along and 'oh yeah, fist weaving is probably gonna be best again'. Blizzard pls
    Legs are fistweaving legendary. And bracers had a great symbiosis with the legs.

Deleted
    The boots are probly even more stupid then the leggings. With enought haste and fights with little to no intermissions in them you will be able to sustain enveloping mist on targets like they where REM. Just making the boss keep adding time to the spell. And with some haste you can even have overlapping debuffs on 2 targets, in such get doubling the timmer increase.

RT with legendaries is gonna be balance problem. Just hope they wont be doing like they did to windwalker in wod.

RT with boots could In theory keep up REM, Enveloping and Essence Font hot on the whole raid!
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-08-27 at 01:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    RT with boots could In theory keep up REM, Enveloping and Essence Font hot on the whole raid!
    I think, like Floopa said before, it only debuffs the boss' white damage (i.e. direct physical attacks). As such, it should only keep up ReM, Env and EF HoTs on whatever tank is tanking the boss at the time, and noone else (absent some super unique Boss mechanic). Unless I am wrong somehow.

I personally find the benefit of the Legendary Boots kinda of meh, as you will need to recast those HoTs on tank switches anyways (which is a very common tank raid mechanic). Not to mention that you will want the Extend Life buff on the tanks as much as possible ( http://www.wowdb.com/spells/185208-extend-life ) which further questions the value of the Boots.

The Legendary Boots of course synergize very well with the pants and RT.
    Now that the pants benefit was basically nerfed by half (right?) I am curious to see what that does to the value of RT and fistweaving in general.
    Last edited by lycrates; 2016-08-27 at 02:54 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why was Peachpies stacking haste in this combat.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/C69Vkv2qNhnFctGr

I was asked this silly question.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2016-08-27 at 03:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Why was Peachpies stacking haste in this combat.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/C69Vkv2qNhnFctGr
    Oh wow, Enveloping Mist did a ton of healing in both fights and the amount of Soothing was also very high.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    RSK puts a debuff on the boss for 12 seconds
    currently on beta it's 8 seconds, or is that getting changed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeelot View Post
    currently on beta it's 8 seconds, or is that getting changed
    It was always 8 seconds, so you need 50% haste to maintain the debuff

Deleted
    50% haste isnt out of the question to reach in legion.
    ------

Enveloping being good in raids was identified quite early in the beta testing.
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-08-27 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lycrates View Post
    Not to mention that you will want the Extend Life buff on the tanks as much as possible ( http://www.wowdb.com/spells/185208-extend-life ) which further questions the value of the Boots.
    am I missing something here

What Legendaries do people here feel will be good for mistweaving now? (they all feel kinda of meh from the descriptions, i was literally going to get the wrists and pants).
    You'll be lucky to get a legendary at all, let alone the one you want tbh
    Last edited by xdmemes; 2016-08-27 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huolan View Post
    Legs are fistweaving legendary. And bracers had a great symbiosis with the legs.
    Ehh. One of them was literally "Kick people for benefits", the other is just "Using TFT is even better, that just happens to be more frequent with fistweaving". You can use FT with the legs and still get a nice bonus, but you can't not kick and get benefit from the other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeelot View Post
    am I missing something here
    Extended life is wod set bonus so that doesnt matter for legion.

Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    Extended life is wod set bonus so that doesnt matter for legion.
    Ops for whatever reason it was stuck in my mind that we would have this thing in Legion also

Oh wow, Enveloping Mist did a ton of healing in both fights and the amount of Soothing was also very high.
    If the log is any indicator for Monk healing in Legion I'm quite satisfied with it. 3% Celestial Breath, 3% Blessings of Yu'lon healing from the artifact alone, most of our other heals "on par" in overall healing - does anybody have more logs? When I'm looking for them I mostly can't find them (lol).

The only thing that bugs me is the usefulness of Sheilun's Gift in raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Charityx View Post
    You'll be lucky to get a legendary at all, let alone the one you want tbh
    Not true. Yes, you won't get to pick the one you get, but with the "bad luck protection" Blizzard has put on the legendaries, as long as you do all your daily stuff each and every day, and spam dungeons for AP, you're almost guaranteed to get 1 legendary before EM opens.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9mOhc/pubhtml#

Quote Originally Posted by Virond View Post
    For the MW route, @Floopa answered that just a little while ago here. I'm not sure if anyone has discussed the best path for the initial 13 traits in the WW weapon. I heard counter clockwise is considered better, but not sure if that applies if you're only putting in a few traits.
    Is the gold-dragon traits so bad that we should delay them so much?
    Aiming for gold dragons, you would have the 2nd when raids open, and the 3rd about a month into raiding.
    But the path recommended in that link, will give the 2nd gold dragon trait about 4 weeks after raiding starts, and the 3rd about 7 weeks into raiding.