Is there a way to tell from logs which talent Peachpies had for that fight? I am guessing he had Mistwrap because I don't see the lifecycle buff and soothing mist did a lot of healing. I can see mana tea and RJW.

you dont have to figure it out, warcraftlogs provides that information aswell..
    just click on character, and then the summary tab, shows talents and gear

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else experienced that they cast ReM on a target that a previous ReM just jumped to? Thus wasting a ReM. By this I mean that the moment you press ReM, a ReM you casted earlier instantly jumps to that target.

Doesn't happen often but sometimes it seems I get a bit unlucky.
    Hi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Anyone else experienced that they cast ReM on a target that a previous ReM just jumped to? Thus wasting a ReM. By this I mean that the moment you press ReM, a ReM you casted earlier instantly jumps to that target.

Doesn't happen often but sometimes it seems I get a bit unlucky.
    This really annoys me, especially when you are in a 10 man raid.. They should either allow the ReM HoT to stack or force the existing ReM to jump if you try to apply ReM again.

You can't guarantee yourself a legendary. Doing all those things as much as possible increases the amount of times that you could possibly see a drop. Having one by EN drop is going to be very very lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by MistSi View Post
    You can't guarantee yourself a legendary. Doing all those things as much as possible increases the amount of times that you could possibly see a drop. Having one by EN drop is going to be very very lucky.
    Even if you were to get a legendary before EN i thought it doesn't matter since they are disabled at the release of raids for this exact reason or is that not true

Quote Originally Posted by Adobii View Post
    Even if you were to get a legendary before EN i thought it doesn't matter since they are disabled at the release of raids for this exact reason or is that not true
    That philosophy has changed,
    "Legendary items will be enabled at all times in raids and Mythic dungeons. The team wants you to be able to use the gear you get."

http://www.wowhead.com/guide=4149/a-...on-legendaries
    *To prevent unfairness in the progression race, Blizzard plans to institute a "suppression aura" in effect for Mythic raids, active for a certain number of weeks, which would disable any legendary item passive effects (they would still function normally as high-ilvl regular items, with the primary/secondary stats intact).

UPDATE - As per the latest information, Legion legendaries WILL BE allowed in all raid situations, INCLUDING Mythic difficulty. The previously noted "suppression aura" in Mythic will not be implemented. (Source: Legion Summit Dev Interview, Video | Text Summary)
    Last edited by imoom; 2016-08-28 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by imoom View Post
    Is the gold-dragon traits so bad that we should delay them so much?
    Aiming for gold dragons, you would have the 2nd when raids open, and the 3rd about a month into raiding.
    But the path recommended in that link, will give the 2nd gold dragon trait about 4 weeks after raiding starts, and the 3rd about 7 weeks into raiding.
    Based on the blog post, the initial path sets you up as a strong healer for 5 mans and transitions towards raiding as EN opens. A poster after that post argued that the revival golden talent would give more HPS than the Dancing Mists one and said he was going to go for the double golden talents first. There hasn't been any more discussion after that, though. Does anyone else want to chime in here?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    If the log is any indicator for Monk healing in Legion I'm quite satisfied with it. 3% Celestial Breath, 3% Blessings of Yu'lon healing from the artifact alone, most of our other heals "on par" in overall healing - does anybody have more logs? When I'm looking for them I mostly can't find them (lol).

The only thing that bugs me is the usefulness of Sheilun's Gift in raids.
    The loggs I have look at durring beta raid testing all the golden traits have been roughly 3-4% of the total healing. So they are all pretty good. They are stronger the Dancing mists for sure.

What's your opinion on the L90 talents? I'd prefer RJW or Statue, I completely dislike Chiji. And RJW + Essence Born do a lot of healing, even if you only use them once (although they're quite expensive).

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What's your opinion on the L90 talents? I'd prefer RJW or Statue, I completely dislike Chiji. And RJW + Essence Born do a lot of healing, even if you only use them once (although they're quite expensive).
    rjw+ef does substantially less hps than simply chi-ji

it's also much more mana intensive. statue or chi-ji are the smart choices.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

Isn't the 3min CD a potential problem? I know effective CD is less than that but Chiji seems a bit too random for me. And HPS alone doesn't mean it's good, right? Over a longer time Chiji sounds good but if you need to heal short phases of high group damage?

Deleted

That really depends on the fights. Statue I personally wouldnt use it, feel its to weak. RJW is about 2x as much heal as a vivify, with rjw you will pretty much replace vivify with RJW.

Chi-JI lasts for 45 seconds that quite substantional. This talent is the one I like the most it does so much healing over such long period.

ON the Chi-Ji, notice if you cast the chi-ji heal manually instead of autocast you lose less time between the casts. Pet AI still suck for caster pets.
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-08-28 at 06:51 PM.

is that true? casting the heal manually creates more hps?

Deleted
    is that true? casting the heal manually creates more hps?
    Between each crane heal, the crane stops for a while like 0.1-0.3 sec before casting. So manually casting it you can reduce that alot.
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-08-28 at 07:56 PM.

How could RJW replace Vivify? RJW heals the main target only for ~ 60% of one Vivify over a period of time (sure, it costs nearly the same amount of Mana and heals 6 instead of 3 targets but you can't really compare those heals). And the ReM buff still exists. I'd rather use RJW + Essence Font or Vivify, depending on the situation and how fast you need the heal.

Pretty sure RJW has a place in some encounters especially when used with Mana Tea. The whole Tier of talents seems a bit odd to me. What niche is Chiji meant to fill for Monks? And Statue's heal is low, right...

Deleted
    Sense you arent really gearing for mastery at all the main target wont get heal that much more. How you compare them is how you use your mana. Sure you could use vivify durring Font and RJW as well but vivify isnt really cheap.

Anytime you need higher output Chi-Ji for a period, it does that.

Quote Originally Posted by Servasus View Post
    Not true. Yes, you won't get to pick the one you get, but with the "bad luck protection" Blizzard has put on the legendaries, as long as you do all your daily stuff each and every day, and spam dungeons for AP, you're almost guaranteed to get 1 legendary before EM opens.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9mOhc/pubhtml#
    Before EN? What fantasy world do you live in?

Deleted
    You arent garanteed to get a legendary before EM, not even before nighthold. First tier of raid wont be balanced arround anyone having a legendary. However the tier thereafter is gonna be balanced arround everyone having at least 1 legendary item.

Has there been any mention of potentially Sheilun's Gift activating soothing?