Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Why was Peachpies stacking haste in this combat.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/C69Vkv2qNhnFctGr

I was asked this silly question.
    I think people used to think Haste was great, but my theorycraft doesn't seem to confirm that at all. AFAIK people aren't using a high-haste gear set as their primary gear set in Legion.
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

If you plan on leveling as WW monk but healing in Legion is it worth dumping any AP into the WW artifact or just saving it for Sheilun?

Quote Originally Posted by enterthemind View Post
    If you plan on leveling as WW monk but healing in Legion is it worth dumping any AP into the WW artifact or just saving it for Sheilun?
    you get enough AP while leveling from 100-110 for 13 traits, you get the same amount of AP from unlocking suramar world quests (enough AP for 13 traits) and that takes like 2 hours max. honestly just use your WW artifact, you aren't losing any relative strength.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enterthemind View Post
    If you you are gonna do world quests as WW level the weapon as well otherwise stay with the mistweaver weapon. Myself I find doing world quests as windwalker is alot faster then mistweaver. World quests will be done alot.

Quote Originally Posted by Geodew View Post
    I think people used to think Haste was great, but my theorycraft doesn't seem to confirm that at all. AFAIK people aren't using a high-haste gear set as their primary gear set in Legion.
    people still do think haste is the best stat, especially as RT, which afaik provides the highest hps for MWs atm (given you play properly/get legendaries which assist it).

am i wrong? the general consensus in this thread would lead someone to believe RT provides the highest hps possible, and to the most hps as RT you want to stack haste as much as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    people still do think haste is the best stat, especially as RT, which afaik provides the highest hps for MWs atm (given you play properly/get legendaries which assist it).

am i wrong? the general consensus in this thread would lead someone to believe RT provides the highest hps possible, and to the most hps as RT you want to stack haste as much as possible.
    When people say RT with haste provides the highest HPS, is that strictly for Patchwerk type fights? What happens if, because of mechanics, you're unable to use RT on cooldown? Are we taking into the account the amount of globals you use for RSK that aren't used for healing?
    Hi

> RT provides the highest hps possible
    99.9% sure that's wrong. Source here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=903872644
    > and to the most hps as RT you want to stack haste as much as possible
    70% sure that's wrong until I finish the math for it, which will come in the next few weeks
    Legion Mistweaver Stat Weights SPREADSHEET --- Stat weights DISCUSSION THREAD
    Follow @GeodewMW for off-topic funsies and notifications for important MW theorycrafting posts!
    IF WE MISS YOUR QUESTION, please ask again! You're not being annoying, I promise

99.9% sure that's wrong. Source here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=903872644
    70% sure that's wrong until I finish the math for it, which will come in the next few weeks
    "99.9 sure that's wrong"
    "need to finish math for RT"

im sorry m8, i appreciate the work u do but this is suggesting (pls tell me if im wrong) that taking RT is a hps loss over NOT TAKING a lvl 100 talent.

i mean... wtf ?

if the math for RT hasn't been done you may wanna advertise that on the spreadsheet cus from this it makes RT look fucking shit and that's simply not the case.
    Last edited by Floopa; 2016-08-29 at 03:10 AM.

i will be doing the same. the first 13 points in your tree cost really nothing in the grand scheme of things, and you want to be able to quest fast in suramar/world quests. WW is likely one of the stronger leveling specs (if not strongest) simply because you're able to constantly aoe down huge groups of mobs with 0 downtime, 0 chance of death (ToK, leg sweep, healing elixirs, etc) and you can kill 'quest bosses' really efficiently with ring > ToD > explode for insane dmg
    What traits are you planning to unlock on the WW one? I have never put any in beta, but it's true that the AP amount is very low at the begining.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    What traits are you planning to unlock on the WW one? I have never put any in beta, but it's true that the AP amount is very low at the begining.
    prolly something like this just for ezmode lvling:

http://beta.wowdb.com/artifact-calcu...ABQIAAAAAAAAAA

Quote Originally Posted by Charityx View Post
    Before EN? What fantasy world do you live in?
    Read the link I posted. The guild that wrote that guide followed the min/max daily schedule and all off them got legendaries to drop, mostly from world quest emissary chests, within 1 to 2 weeks.

I can confirm that's it's relatively quick. I got my first legendary roughly 2 1/2 weeks after following the same daily min/max schedule.

Blizzard has a bad luck system set in place. The more content you do, and the longer you go without getting a legendary during said content, the higher chance you have of getting one. It's still random which one you get, of course, but anyone who follows this guide strictly should be getting a legendary before EM opens.
    Last edited by Servasus; 2016-08-29 at 05:49 AM.

prolly something like this just for ezmode lvling:
    [removed url]
    Why not get the ToD keystone, ignore Karma Healing and SCK, and just get Fists of Fury damage for 13 points? Seems like a better option to me. Every minute you can pop ToD, blow your load, and kill a monster instantly - And FoF damage is better than SCK damage, isn't it? Dodge vs Healing is meh, but I feel like the keystone makes up for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    What's your opinion on the L90 talents? I'd prefer RJW or Statue, I completely dislike Chiji. And RJW + Essence Born do a lot of healing, even if you only use them once (although they're quite expensive).
    statue is bad in comparison to chi-ji.

RJW might be good for Nightmare for fights like ursoc or cenarius. again pals RJW really isn't that expensive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    How could RJW replace Vivify? RJW heals the main target only for ~ 60% of one Vivify over a period of time (sure, it costs nearly the same amount of Mana and heals 6 instead of 3 targets but you can't really compare those heals). And the ReM buff still exists. I'd rather use RJW + Essence Font or Vivify, depending on the situation and how fast you need the heal.

Pretty sure RJW has a place in some encounters especially when used with Mana Tea. The whole Tier of talents seems a bit odd to me. What niche is Chiji meant to fill for Monks? And Statue's heal is low, right...
    it's replacing vivify because the mana you spend on vivify can be spent on RJW?

even with the rem buff, casting rjw over vivify is far superior.

chi-ji's role is to be a on use burst cooldown. It just so happens to also do more total hps than statue.

hm.. I thought haste is good with rt and (leg)endary. Are we back to full mistweaving now?

<- confused

Deleted
    mistweaving is better now? im confused!

Hello guys, can you help me with my choice. I want to play 2 roles in Legion, dps and healing role.
    I have not decided yet which role I will main, but I'm torn between 2 classes I want to play as healers: Holy Priest or MW monk. I played Disc in wod and previous expansions, I'm familiar with priest and it's mechanics but MW looks very exciting to me and would like it to give it a shot but I don't have much experience healing with him. I plan to do mythic raiding with my guild, so my only concern is Monk viable for mythic raiding, and generally, what's mw current status compared to other healers?

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    hm.. I thought haste is good with rt and (leg)endary. Are we back to full mistweaving now?

<- confused
    RT is likely behind mana tea before any legendaries, but the legendaries perform much better with RT than without. legendaries pull RT ahead of mana tea.

as much as i respect someone with the ability to do math, that spreadsheet is complete bullshit. ignore it would be my advice. how the fuck can someone even hold the opinion that taking RT is a hps loss over not having a talent in that row lmfao.

and i would also say haste > crit = vers > mastery is our stat prio. you can gear more crit or more vers whether you prefer the damage reduction (from vers) more than a slight hps increase from crit.
    Last edited by Floopa; 2016-08-29 at 08:50 AM.

Deleted
    RT is likely behind mana tea before any legendaries, but the legendaries perform much better with RT than without. legendaries pull RT ahead of mana tea.

as much as i respect someone with the ability to do math, that spreadsheet is complete bullshit. ignore it would be my advice. how the fuck can someone even hold the opinion that taking RT is a hps loss over not having a talent in that row lmfao.

and i would also say haste > crit = vers > mastery is our stat prio. you can gear more crit or more vers whether you prefer the damage reduction (from vers) more than a slight hps increase from crit.

and for dungeon focus? haste >mastery > crit = vers? or am i wrong?

Deleted
    Well, given you have to cast a non-heal every 9-10 sec instead of an actual heal, would make you loose total HPS just by playing that style. So if the RT talent DOESN'T provide enough extra healing to make up for the lost GCD, then yeah, it will come up as an actual hps loss to even put in a point
    It should be wrong though, i agree

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deirdre View Post
    and for dungeon focus? haste >mastery > crit = vers? or am i wrong?
    Correct for dungeons. Haste/mastery best stats for burst (and healing in general), and haste is strongest(I think anyway, I haven't simmed our dps spells so I have no idea) for dps as well.

If you -really- wanted to min max, you have a haste/crit set of gear for bosses/easy trash pulls for more dps potential.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deirdre View Post
    mistweaving is better now? im confused!
    you act like mistweaving was worse hps wise previously. fistweaving only pulled ahead because it had legendaries that were a literal 20%+ hps increases.

now I haven't done raid testing with nerfed legendaries/nerfed tft-rem, but it should do around the same healing as mistweaving post nerfs. Perhaps it could still be higher hps wise.

although I guess if they do similar hps, you probably should play RT because you passively delete boss hp.
    Last edited by Supliftz; 2016-08-29 at 09:36 AM.