Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    I don't have any legendaries and no artifact traits yet. And your answer is kinda vague. Focused Thunder or Rising Thunder, for 5mans?
    Depends on what you prefer, but usually FT is better for most situations, 2 charges instant instead of 3 charges gradually coming over 30s

for 5 mans play FT, for raids you play FT/mana tea (depending on whether mana allows FT).

Rising Thunder is more for PvP now imo. it was really strong in beta but 2 weeks~ before launch they nerfed our legendaries which made Rising Thunder op (bracers + legs). That just meant our playstyle devolved into crit > everything else EF spam.

Am I missing something? The life cocoon legendary ring now resets the stacks upon entering a boss (raid one, tried in LFR earlier, will check on mythic later today) combat - was that hotfixed or something? I'm sure the stacks didn't reset on wednesday when I did normal & heroic clears.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Qrio View Post
    Am I missing something? The life cocoon legendary ring now resets the stacks upon entering a boss (raid one, tried in LFR earlier, will check on mythic later today) combat - was that hotfixed or something? I'm sure the stacks didn't reset on wednesday when I did normal & heroic clears.
    likely was hotfixed like the holy priest legendary belt

Is Chi-Ji randomly bugging out for anyone else? After summoning, he heals a couple times, and then just stands next to me and does nothing at all for the rest of his duration. Even when there's 2+ people injured, he stands there and doesn't heal at all.

I can tell he's doing nothing because I've got a pet bar set up, with a cast bar, that shows "Crane Heal" every time he heals. After summoning, I see a couple of those Crane Heal casts, and then nothing. He just follows me around and stands next to me.
    Last edited by anon5123; 2016-10-21 at 06:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    likely was hotfixed like the holy priest legendary belt
    Definitely hotfixed. Same behavior in Mythic as well. Makes it even worse with the awful secondaries & the huge rampup time making it usable once fully and possibly one more on half stacks earlier on in raid encounters. Oh well, hoping for a decent one as a second legendary
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)

Ghostcrawler: Death knights are the only current Hero class, which means they are supposed to be the best class in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Is Chi-Ji randomly bugging out for anyone else? After summoning, he heals a couple times, and then just stands next to me and does nothing at all for the rest of his duration. Even when there's 2+ people injured, he stands there and doesn't heal at all.

I can tell he's doing nothing because I've got a pet bar set up, with a cast bar, that shows "Crane Heal" every time he heals. After summoning, I see a couple of those Crane Heal casts, and then nothing. He just follows me around and stands next to me.
    Seen it a bunch of times, going all the way back to prepatch. At first I thought he just ran out of healing to do but I've seen it happen when there's a lot of healing needed around the party or raid, so I don't know what causes it. I've tried prompting him to run over to another player and heal them using the pet control bar, but it doesn't seem to work when he's like that.

I call it the "crane crash", and my guildies are used to hearing me say "Oh Chi-Ji, not again!" in mumble.

Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    Wiuld go for statstick and senses. Ilvl doesnt matter as much in legion as it did before. Also vial shield can be placed on people with max hp and might not even need the shield. As of right now before any buffs to emn trinkets i would only use vial for brewmaster.
    Ive seen a few posts about gear choices, mainly ilvl vs secondary stats. I agree that when you are talking about any piece that doesn't give Int, ilvl is not as big of a deal. However, can someone tell me exactly what Int does? What does one point of Int get you in raw healing?

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    MW is terrible in dungeons. Still No MW has passed M+ 15 yet.
    Was able to complete +15 last night. MW does fine in dungeons, not the absolute best but certainly not bad enough to prevent you from completing a doable keystone. It is worth noting that the hardest part about getting a +15 done isn't really even the +15 itself but grinding lower keystones until you get good rng and end up with a doable +15 keystone.

So IMO the lack of MW completing +15 isn't really because of the strength of the spec but just that there are fewer MW than other healers in general and on top of that even fewer who are willing/able to commit the time to try and grind it.

Quote Originally Posted by fenrez View Post
    Was able to complete +15 last night. MW does fine in dungeons, not the absolute best but certainly not bad enough to prevent you from completing a doable keystone. It is worth noting that the hardest part about getting a +15 done isn't really even the +15 itself but grinding lower keystones until you get good rng and end up with a doable +15 keystone.

So IMO the lack of MW completing +15 isn't really because of the strength of the spec but just that there are fewer MW than other healers in general and on top of that even fewer who are willing/able to commit the time to try and grind it.
    do you happen to have a log of you +15 if you dont mind linking it

Deleted
    Haven't even tried anything above +10 yet. Did Neltharian's lair +10 last week and it was horrible.
    Was in a guild group with our main tank but had sub optimal group consisting of enh shaman, feral druid and demo lock. Sanguine was absolutely horrible, lots of bugs with invisible/hard to see volcanics. The run took us just over 50 mins with a few wipes and I did feel at a couple of points that there wasn't much I could do with the incoming dmg, especially while having to move so much, but I was in melee like 90% of the time.

There were a couple of times when I thought 'wow, I literally don't have the tools to deal with this situation'. This wasn't necessarily a weakness of our class but more to do with a sub optimal group set up, really evil affixes, me being mainly raid geared and doing Neltharian's Lair at +10.

When I checked on weds I was the only MW monk on our realm who had completed a +10, could be different by now. At the moment it seems that a lot of MW are staying away from the 10-15 range of dungeons unless they have seriously good gear. The thing is, I actually found Sheilun's Gift helpful for the first time in there, but that cast time really needs to gtfo.
    Last edited by mmocba4c35b496; 2016-10-23 at 01:12 PM.

Deleted
    Yesterday I got lucky with neck on Mythic+, should I wear it or stay with old neck? It give me more versatility but its also huge loss for crit..

Quote Originally Posted by Shinai View Post
    Yesterday I got lucky with neck on Mythic+, should I wear it or stay with old neck? It give me more versatility but its also huge loss for crit..

you answered your own question

Quote Originally Posted by Adobii View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Ah73Wk8QaBtnmY6w log of my +15 with mistweaver also recorded it

Deleted
    Congratulations Peachpies, great effort. Bet that run cost you guys a fortune considering current prices.
    Did you find mana tea is a must at that level?
    Also, holy crap that is a lot of healing from EM, gj dude!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachpies View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Ah73Wk8QaBtnmY6w log of my +15 with mistweaver also recorded it
    Oh lord peachpies. Hello. LOL

Only one mistweaver passed m+15 now? As I know, mistweaver is the last healer killed m+15.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2016-10-23 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adobii View Post
    I don't have a log of mine. I recorded it but unfortunately the recording came out terribly with a ton of stuttering. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZQcJY2IgV4 in case anyone wants to see it anyways but you should really just watch peachpies run instead .

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Oh lord peachpies. Hello. LOL

Only one mistweaver passed m+15 now? As I know, mistweaver is the last healer killed m+15.
    I suspect many people are like me and just don't care about 5 man content?
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachpies View Post

GJ dude! Nice to see. I see you are using the darkmoon promise, what values does it have? cant see it on wowhead.
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-10-23 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    GJ dude! Nice to see. I see you are using the darkmoon promise, what values does it have? cant see it on wowhead.
    It goes between 460 and 1840