Deleted
    Thoughts on Drape of Shame?

It seems like its pretty strong, I have so much crit on my gear currently and it has the perfect stats. The effect alone rivals our legendary gear?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfisamonk View Post
    Thoughts on Drape of Shame?

It seems like its pretty strong, I have so much crit on my gear currently and it has the perfect stats. The effect alone rivals our legendary gear?
    I'm using it, but it was an upgrade over my 850 crit/mast cloak. It's pretty nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Brolibear!
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Quote Originally Posted by Sicarimonk View Post
    Really? How is it crit is THAT better? and how many fights do you base the change on? (could be crit rng, if it is only based on a few fights)
    Verse provide 'invisible' hps with the DR

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hots87 View Post
    all fights dont change 98% parses in mythic EN
    chi burst
    celerity
    mist wrap
    leg sweep
    healing elixir
    crane
    mana tea (more mana aka more heals so more hps)

also to add, i stack heavy crit as it is far far far far better then stacking verse. ive gone from 16% verse to 8% and from 28% crit to 40% and my hps has jumped up 80k hps.
    Losing 8 verse to gain 12 crit you either lost some mastery or haste in additional cos 8 %verse in ratings doesnt equal 12% crit rating.

Drape of shame is bis as long i lvl, other cloaks will have to have much higher ilvl. Geting it titanforged and you are set for that itemslot. It adds an additional multiplers to the hps. At 20% crit is an average of 2% hps increase. But as it looks crit is geting closer to 30-40% region.

Deleted
    I am a MW Monk, but I do not raid. I only intend to do Mythic+ dungs. What is the best stat priority for me? Acoording to Icy Veins its best to have haste/mastery, and for raids its Vers/Crit. Im having trouble healing my regular DH tank, since he is a bit squishy. Any thoughts?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adilyn View Post
    I am a MW Monk, but I do not raid. I only intend to do Mythic+ dungs. What is the best stat priority for me? Acoording to Icy Veins its best to have haste/mastery, and for raids its Vers/Crit. Im having trouble healing my regular DH tank, since he is a bit squishy. Any thoughts?
    Depends on your mana. If you feel you are oom, choose mastery>int>versatility. On the contradictory, choose haste>mastery>int.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adilyn View Post
    In dungeons, you have plenty of time to drink between pulls. Because of this you can afford to spend more mana for more HPS, so Haste is the best stat. Mastery affects your small-group healing spells (Vivify, Effuse, Enveloping) so Mastery is also good.

Casting Essence Font is also good for burst healing in dungeons, because while the HoT from it is active, your spells will trigger Mastery twice.

So yes, Haste > Mastery for M+
    Brolibear!
    Ladies know and love his caaaaaause! It is the Panda with the Chainsaw claaaaaws!

Deleted
    Ok, ty very much I changed all my gear, so now I hope it works a bit better

Deleted
    Legendary shoulders really make for a really strong Soothing Mist, 96% spellpower per tick. When using shoulders value of mastery goes down.

Have a small suspicion that Prolonged Potions might do more healing then mana potions or leytorrent potion, but havent done any math on it yet.
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-10-29 at 01:11 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rizso1985 View Post
    Legendary shoulders really make for a really strong Soothing Mist, 96% spellpower per tick. When using shoulders value of mastery goes down.

Have a small suspicion that Prolonged Potions might do more healing then mana potions or leytorrent potion, but havent done any math on it yet.
    Can you use Prolonged as prepot, then mana pot in the fight?
    Brolibear!

Deleted
    Yes you can prepot it and should prepot, it lasts a minute.
    We have so many free sources or very low mana sources that 2500 intel/stamina could be worth more then the 240k mana of a leytorrent potion.

I got my first legendary today! But it ended up being the ring which looks to be the worst for us... did I get cucked?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by foodai View Post
    I got my first legendary today! But it ended up being the ring which looks to be the worst for us... did I get cucked?
    Ha! Same! I opened the ring from the Highmountain chest this morning. Was so excited I got my first legendary...then I read what it does...feelsbad. I guess if I pvp'd it'd be good (I guess, idk).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daws001 View Post
    Ha! Same! I opened the ring from the Highmountain chest this morning. Was so excited I got my first legendary...then I read what it does...feelsbad. I guess if I pvp'd it'd be good (I guess, idk).
    Ring isnt bad there is enought adds to make that ring proc alot and it doesnt work in pvp btw.

Quote Originally Posted by foodai View Post
    There are two Rings. Sephuz and Eye of Collidius. Both of them arent bad for us at all. The worst legendary are the boots, they are as good as useless right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Volibear View Post
    Can you use Prolonged as prepot, then mana pot in the fight?
    At the ridiculously cost of those pots, there's not reason not to.

That's what I do, prepot with prolonged and keep the mana pot for later.

I was doing it with Draenor pots before 7.1
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Deleted
    The prolonged potions are dirt cheap. So no reason not to chug them all the time. Gaining somewhere at 10 ilvl worth of intel.
    On the napkin math I have done on the prolonged potions will give more healing then mana potion while its about equal give or take with leytorrent potions. But the more intel you get the less equal they will become.

Did get Drape of Shame yesterday that special ability is so nice. As long as gearing crit that back will be stronger most backs even if ilvl is lower.

Criting with tea effuse for 1.1 million atm kinda sweet.
    Last edited by mmocdf23fc3447; 2016-10-31 at 11:27 PM.

Quick Survey.

What neck enchant are you using and why?
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

I have the leg shoulders for a while now (actually was a WW main and decided to change lootspec to MW in a M+ run to get healing trinks and got the shoulder instead)

I just got dancing mist and 22 artifact levels in, should I still follow through to get celestial breath/blessing of yulon or does Soothing Remedies(increase soothing mist healing) take priority since I have the shoulders?

thanks in advance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    Quick Survey.

What neck enchant are you using and why?
    I'm using Mark of the Claw. I don't care for Mastery. I prefer the stats that contribute towards DPS.
    Hi