7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveLove View Post
    If that is true.. could it be?

If buff mw = lose profit
    and permbanning @cqwrteur = lose profit.
    wouldn't that mean that permabanning cqwrteur = buff mw

The fate of all mistweavers depends on this. Sorry im tired.

However, lose profit(buff mw) =/= lose profit(permban cqwrteur).

Buff MW = Lose profit FOR ACTIVATION
    Permban cqwrteur = Lose profit FOR TWITCH

Objects are different. Permban cq cant lead to buff mw. sorry dude
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-08-08 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    However, lose profit(buff mw) =/= lose profit(permban cqwrteur).

Buff MW = Lose profit FOR ACTIVATION
    Permban cqwrteur = Lose profit FOR TWITCH

Objects are different. Permban cq cant lead to buff mw. sorry dude
    So, explain to everyone without buzzwords and one-liners and with well constructed paragraphs why buffing monks would make them lose profit. It doesn't make any logic in the first place to say that buffing/nerfing a class/spec means losing profit because it doesn't work that way, and nobody is going to listen to you unless you're reasonable with everyone.
    Last edited by Mallaes; 2017-08-08 at 03:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mallaes View Post
    So, explain to everyone without buzzwords and one-liners and with well constructed paragraphs why buffing monks would make them lose profit.
    Don't even start, this trollbait has been going for like half of this thread. The best you can do is:

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

7+ Year Old Account
    So, explain to everyone without buzzwords and one-liners and with well constructed paragraphs why buffing monks would make them lose profit. It doesn't make any logic in the first place to say that buffing/nerfing a class/spec means losing profit because it doesn't work that way, and nobody is going to listen to you unless you're reasonable with everyone.
    Playerbase
    HPal>>>MW
    Resto Shaman>>>MW
    Disc>>>MW
    Resto Druid>>>MW
    Holy Priest>>>MW

Suppose MW has 1% player base.

Buff MW = Make HPal + Resto Shaman + Disc + Resto Druid + Holy Priest (let's suppose 5% playbase) unhappy and unsub + Wasting more resources on class balance = Lose Profit for Blizzard

No one cares 1% player base when they will lose 5% subs. stop qqing here

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DemoBytom View Post
    Don't even start, this trollbait has been going for like half of this thread. The best you can do is:

Your comment is completely non-sense. sorry dude.

- - - Updated - - -

I just laughed when PoS discord argued MW was better in 7.2.5 than 7.1.5/7.2 before ToS. They actually know nothing about both Blizzard and MW. Sorry, that is a fact!
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-08-09 at 03:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    Playerbase
    HPal>>>MW
    Resto Shaman>>>MW
    Disc>>>MW
    Resto Druid>>>MW
    Holy Priest>>>MW

Suppose MW has 1% player base.

Buff MW = Make HPal + Resto Shaman + Disc + Resto Druid + Holy Priest (let's suppose 5% playbase) unhappy and unsub + Wasting more resources on class balance = Lose Profit for Blizzard

No one cares 1% player base when they will lose 5% subs. stop qqing here

I just laughed when PoS discord argued MW was better in 7.2.5 than 7.1.5/7.2 before ToS. They actually know nothing about both Blizzard and MW. Sorry, that is a fact!
    You decide to reply with buzzwords and still think you're still always right and everybody else are wrong, and yet you still try, again and again with saying that buffing monks means losing profit for Blizz because you think it make other healers unsubscribe, which is, again, not how it works and how making profit works in the first place. They have 6 games that they make profit off, and yet you think they rely purely on one game to make tons of money where Hearthstone is, I think, making more than World of Warcraft.

Buffing a class will not make players that play other classes unsubscribe, instead it would actually make them want to try it and if they like it, they might even switch to it if they enjoy it or prefer its playstyle. Most classes and specs don't play the same, some are simple, some are complex, some people like simple specs, some prefer complex specs, we all have different taste and trying another taste isn't a bad thing.

You're no longer worth my time unless you entirely change your mind, because nobody is going to listen to you if you still keep that mentality. Open your mind, listen to the others and make sense when you reply to them, and don't bring back the same reply over and over because that's the sign of ignorance and people don't like ignorant who refuse to listen, so they ignore them and no longer want to know what they think.

ppl getting baited by cqwrteur xd

Quote Originally Posted by Tiphess View Post
    That's what happens when mods refuse to mod

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by affinity View Post
    That's what happens when mods refuse to mod
    What are these "mods" you are talking about?

7+ Year Old Account
    You decide to reply with buzzwords and still think you're still always right and everybody else are wrong, and yet you still try, again and again with saying that buffing monks means losing profit for Blizz because you think it make other healers unsubscribe, which is, again, not how it works and how making profit works in the first place. They have 6 games that they make profit off, and yet you think they rely purely on one game to make tons of money where Hearthstone is, I think, making more than World of Warcraft.
    You might think 1%-2% profit losing is very tiny. No. 1%-2% profit loses will drive you out of business when you compete with other competitors. If you have ever learnt Marxian economy, profit lose = die.

Buffing a class will not make players that play other classes unsubscribe
    1. That is actually lots of people like me quit dota since my op hero got nerfed.
    2. When MW is getting anything better, people are always QQing about it because people cant accept it.
    3. Buffing a underpowered spec = more balancing costs for blizzard. You wont do that if you are blizzard either.
    4. The problems of MW are not just the above reasons. Arena ruined WoW either.
    instead it would actually make them want to try it and if they like it, they might even switch to it if they enjoy it or prefer its playstyle.
    No one will try a new thing if their old things work perfectly. Even Blizzard makes MW be good, still no reason to believe people would actually roll one.

Most classes and specs don't play the same, some are simple, some are complex, some people like simple specs, some prefer complex specs, we all have different taste and trying another taste isn't a bad thing.
    Saying a class/spec difficult is always an excuse for denying a game unbalance. There is no any evidence to prove any spec to be complex or not. Also, MW is not a difficult spec after Legion. Your argument sucks.

You're no longer worth my time unless you entirely change your mind, because nobody is going to listen to you if you still keep that mentality. Open your mind, listen to the others and make sense when you reply to them, and don't bring back the same reply over and over because that's the sign of ignorance and people don't like ignorant who refuse to listen, so they ignore them and no longer want to know what they think.
    I don't need you to listen. There will always be people listening to me because I am actually right.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-08-11 at 04:16 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiphess View Post
    Alliance/Horde pandaren traitor lul. You brainwashed traitors lead alliance and horde ruining eternal blossom. GG.
    For the neutral, slave all alliance/horde traitor pandarens!!

"Pretty close"!!!!! Nice meme by traitors! Yea, traitors will never understand how to read statistic!

- - - Updated - - -

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...8565785?page=1

Another evidence to prove "Buff MW = Lose profit"

People ACTUALLY care op specs not being op. People ACTUALL care garbage specs not being garbage.

Stop qqing about mw/me now. Just reroll.
    Last edited by cqwrteur; 2017-08-14 at 07:37 AM.

Deleted
    that's actually funny though

Oh boy....

Deleted
    Convenient to take only the max and min. Atm at 75% we're doing okay on mythic, still last but at most 10% behind the best class. Seeing there's 1/3rd of mistweaver parses compared to the more popular ones its not a far fetched assumption to assume that the best players who can choose their healer from multiple chars are not playing mw.

On heroic parses mw is doing especially well, which is the content the more "average" players have been doing. When you compare 60 percentile monks to 50 percentile other classes, or 75 percentile monks to 70 percentile others you see we're not that far behind to in any way be unplayable. Sure if you have the "why handicap myself" mentality by even a little, it isn't great. Usually people thinking like that already have multiple options.

10+ Year Old Account
    why are you people responding to cqwertur

Tbh i think mw will do well next patch for raids, we can get revival down to 30sec with the way we can re roll relics. Im gonna stick it out raiding on mw but i do miss not having any real tool like some other healers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    why are you people responding to cqwertur
    It was more of a reply to people pointing out 100 percentile logs as a proof of mw being bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shugg View Post
    Tbh i think mw will do well next patch for raids, we can get revival down to 30sec with the way we can re roll relics. Im gonna stick it out raiding on mw but i do miss not having any real tool like some other healers.
    I don't think this is possible anymore with no double traits on one relic. Even at 1 minute cd i doubt it gets through to live, most likely getting some diminishing returns like couple of other classes have gotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Shugg View Post
    Not going to happen. Lowest in-game CD on major HPS ability won't buff you. Bosses timers are still balanced around 3-min healer CD's so you will have more downtime, that's all.
    Bosses like Maiden Mythic prove that even with the ability to press Revival on (lowest in game)CD with maximum efficiency in the constant incoming damage conditions, where your best ablities can do their best... you will be stomped HPS-wise by any other throughput healer. Even by hpal...

MW has worst gear scaling in game (your second BiS stat is flat versatility and it's almost on par with BiS crit lul, and two other stats are clearly useless) and it cannot be fixed without major mechanic changes (not going to happen mid-xpac) or omg-tierbonus like Extend Life (tier bonus is mechanically garbage already and cannot be fixed by tuning numbers since it values using useless abilities instead of our best ones - RJW/EF/Revival).

So you have 3 ways of things unfolding:

1) ToS scenario: Blizz will make MW balanced to other healers in ~940 (heroic progression) ilvl gear, but when it comes to mythic... you will be brought to raid only if there are no other healers in your guild (change to any percentile, or even Min, to see MW's at the bottom), just as now.

2) EN scenario: MW will be left in current state w/ no tweaks, Ion saying "healer balance is pretty good lul", being the most useless healer in heroic/normal, and even more useless in mythic.

3) Dream scenario: MW will be balanced with other healers around mythic gear ilvl, but because of poor scaling that would mean that MW will stomp other healers in normal/heroic, and this will spawn a massive tsunami of rshammies/rdruids/hpriests whine which is very, very bad for blizzard. Not going to happen.

cqwrteur is rude, ofc, but, unfortunately, he is right. The lowest represented spec will never be top-tier one.
    Last edited by EVB; 2017-08-16 at 09:42 AM.

Deleted
    4) MW balance and scaling is fixed:
    -haste should be our best secondary stat because it is the only secondary stat that has an interaction with an important spell (vivify)
    for example ReM could have a longer base CD but lowered by haste (9s base -> 6.9s with 30% haste?)

-mastery up
    applied twice on target with Revival hots
    change uplifting proc to partial GoM applied to all targets (not beeing able to double proc and without interaction with T21 for obvious balance reasons)

Lot's of suggestions were made that can also fix the scaling and the balance of the spec but Blizzard seems to be reluctant to do this during an expansion (best example is the WW).

cqwrteur is wrong MW can be fixed without upsetting other healers. On top of that no one is asking for MW to be mandatory at mythic level but just give us a dawn utility (like life cocoon gives also a short immunity to the target).

Haste is not anymore a dead stat after 7.2.5 changes (due to lowering mana cost of our spells) but it is clear that the spec will probably not be fully fixed before the end of Legion. The 7.2.5 changes were the easiest way to boost the spec and correct the gameplay:
    CD on EF, up vivify and EF, lowering mana costs and fine tuning the spec at heroic gear with a talent (RJW).

Sadly the dev team was not allowed or did not want to spend lot of resources on our spec during 7.2.5 ptr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EVB View Post

cqwrteur is rude, ofc, but, unfortunately, he is right. The lowest represented spec will never be top-tier one.
    remember those times in mop/wod where mistweaver was equally represented, but was a top tier spec?

the fact any of you believe this line of logic shows you don't put any research into the game. the fact disc priest atm is a top tier spec and it is the least most represented healer destroys this logic completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Supliftz View Post
    remember those times in mop/wod where mistweaver was equally represented, but was a top tier spec?

the fact any of you believe this line of logic shows you don't put any research into the game. the fact disc priest atm is a top tier spec and it is the least most represented healer destroys this logic completely.
    Look at priest class representation, not disc spec only. You cant respec as MW without having to level a new 110 character (or paying Blizzard some bux), farming gear, ap, legendaries, etc.

MW never was a top-tier spec in mop/wod.
    In MoP, "top tier" was equal to single spec - disc priest, not MW. Ever. MW went from being OP on specific bosses (Horridon, Garalon for example) and mediocre overall to a bottom-tier (SoO). It didn't suck so hard, you could pull some numbers on bosses like Malkorok, but still, when any other class can do more than you, it's bottom tier.
    And in WoD, MW went in the middle of the pack, and ended in top due to bandaid tierbonus+leech trinket. It's not spec being top-tier, it's bandaid gear.
    In Legion, however, it goes smooth - MW is the most useless healing class in every tier.

Blizzard's behaviour changes too, so it's not correct to project past expansions to legion.
    As of now, WoW has no newcomers. Blizz's resources are limited, many key people left/switched to other projects, so they are trying to keep the majority of players playing with minimum efforts, having Method and Exorsus as mythic encounter testers, making all of these legendary-AP "keeping-players-in-the-game" things, etc.
    They don't care about that mythic raider minority, class balance doesn't matter too. Look at tanks (the least represented role in the game). The difference between Guardian and the others is abysmal, and noone cares, not a single tweak since ToS opening.

As long all casual majority is pleased, they're fine.
    MW's? Mythic raiders? Tank&healer balance? nah.
    Last edited by EVB; 2017-08-17 at 08:19 PM.