Quote Originally Posted by wtfisamonk View Post
    Brewmaster

Brewmaster Monks now gain 15% additional Armor from gear.
    Brew-Stache now lasts 4.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).

A few more buffs for BM, thoughts?

*Edit* For those unaware Brew-Stache is the artifact talent that gives 10% dodge for 1.5 seconds (now 4.5) after using iron or pure brews.
    I think these are pretty fantastic buffs, honestly. For raiding, Brew-Stache was the best golden trait to shoot for anyway, now it's just making it that much better. As secondary stats increase and haste naturally reaches higher levels, the amount of uptime will be nice. The armor is going to be a huge boost since we're on the low end of armor right now as it is, so any increase will be significant and not affecting any major diminishing returns. It's why the darkmoon fair trinket is so valuable at the moment.

7+ Year Old Account
    wait we got a buff ? or is this happy thinking again ?
    EDIT: just found them seems solid at least one golden that is great now

Deleted
    Napkin maths looks like the armor buff gives a 3-4% physical DR, but I'm sure someone could give a more accurate answer.
    Brew-stache doesn't stack, it refreshes, but it's now got a much higher general uptime, about 50% if done perfectly? It also fixes the issue of the trait activating and deactivating in a swing timer.
    Again, very napkin maths.

It doesn't fix our problems with magic damage at all, but I'm seeing it'll increase our damage smoothing even more over the course of a fight. Overall, I can't honestly complain too much, I'm happy that the buff is tied to enhancing a previously useless trait.

Quote Originally Posted by wtfisamonk View Post
    Brewmaster

Brewmaster Monks now gain 15% additional Armor from gear.
    Brew-Stache now lasts 4.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds).

A few more buffs for BM, thoughts?

*Edit* For those unaware Brew-Stache is the artifact talent that gives 10% dodge for 1.5 seconds (now 4.5) after using iron or pure brews.
    Makes me tempted to drop under the 4 hit breakpoint, go beyond 30% haste, and stack crit like a mad man.

Wonder if that 15% armor also applies to the DMF trinket? Pretty great if so.

Quote Originally Posted by Toybox View Post
    Makes me tempted to drop under the 4 hit breakpoint, go beyond 30% haste, and stack crit like a mad man.

Wonder if that 15% armor also applies to the DMF trinket? Pretty great if so.
    Shouldn't affect procs, only flat armor from gear. Key word "shouldn't".

It's going to be around a 2% physical only mitigation increase. Nothing to get excited about.

Now if Brew-Stache added onto it's duration it would actually been fantastic. It's at least usable now.

Deleted
    I was hoping for more buffs honestly. I still can't convince myself that Brewmasters are in a good enough place to drop my Prot Warrior, even if I really wanted to. Why does it always feel like some classes get tons of attention and others get next to none for fucking ever. It's like this for DK's and Shamans as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Zalon View Post
    I was hoping for more buffs honestly. I still can't convince myself that Brewmasters are in a good enough place to drop my Prot Warrior, even if I really wanted to. Why does it always feel like some classes get tons of attention and others get next to none for fucking ever. It's like this for DK's and Shamans as well...
    Some of it will be balance, some of it I imagine will be down to having more devs playing certain classes / specs allows for more brainstorming on those classes / specs. Regardless I like these buffs and now all I'd really ask for is for 'Dragonfire Brew' to extend the duration of the BoF DoT / mitigation.

Deleted
    Some dps buffs would be nice too

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vertol View Post
    Some dps buffs would be nice too
    This, give me more bang for my buck versus other tank classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WindigoEJ View Post
    For raiding, Brew-Stache was the best golden trait to shoot for anyway
    In fairness, while that is accurate, it was also consistently listed among the bottom five traits by most Brewmaster TC's (e.g., me). This is a nice bump in value and probably brings it in line with where our other golden dragons should be (but aren't).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Llarold View Post
    In fairness, while that is accurate, it was also consistently listed among the bottom five traits by most Brewmaster TC's (e.g., me). This is a nice bump in value and probably brings it in line with where our other golden dragons should be (but aren't).
    This. Ultimately more worth in getting non-golden traits right now for the most part, its a decent buff and makes it more appealing but certainly ain't jumping around in excitement

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares about the buffs.

New macro conditions for “reticle” spells: @cursor and @player.
    Does that mean we can "smart cast" our exploding keg? Meaning if we push the button it instantly throws it at our cursor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Without a doubt - never said our golden dragons were actually good, it was just the first of the three you'd pick up for raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    Does that mean we can "smart cast" our exploding keg? Meaning if we push the button it instantly throws it at our cursor?
    Yes, it looks like smartcast. Nice for keg and Dave.

Game keeps crashing if I sheathe or unsheathe my weapon while not in combat.

Edit: changed the keybinding to something else and it stopped crashing.
    Last edited by Toby451; 2016-10-25 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby451 View Post
    Game keeps crashing if I sheathe or unsheathe my weapon while not in combat.

Edit: changed the keybinding to something else and it stopped crashing.
    Was it bound to alt-F4, by chance? =D

15+ Year Old Account
    And yet, Dragonfire Brew still is what it is...
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    Literally the worst tank golden trait, and that's saying something because there are some stinkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AetherMcLoud View Post
    Dragonfire is a 3-5% dps increase. Worthless defensively, but by far the strongest single offensive point in the whole weapon. Certainly better overall than Staggering Around.
    Last edited by Llarold; 2016-10-26 at 05:30 AM.