Quote Originally Posted by stross01 View Post
    Special Delivery doesn't work properly.
    Golden traits are unusable.
    Dwarf male/female, night elf male/female, draenei female, pandaren male/female, orc male, undead female, troll male, blood elf male/female are missing animations.
    The physics on the artifact are god-awful, still, after almost a year.
    The class hall is a true nightmare of phasing, bugged items, and broken interactables.
    Their absolute certainty that we wouldn't be keeping up active mitigation 100%, but here we are with minutes left on ISB (with and without SDI).
    Roll and Chi Torpedo are approaching liability status.

There are others, but playing Overwatch atm.
    It's really sad. I keep seeing these things and people keep saying the spec is just fine if I'm not going into the mindset of a top 100 mythic progression.

It makes me feel uncertain if I really want to play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Taygai View Post
    It's really sad. I keep seeing these things and people keep saying the spec is just fine if I'm not going into the mindset of a top 100 mythic progression.

It makes me feel uncertain if I really want to play it.
    It can function in raids. The only raid-relevant things are Roll/Chi Torpedo and permanent ISB. The rest is just things that should've been fixed months ago. Legion feels a lot like an early access game right now.

It can function in raids. The only raid-relevant things are Roll/Chi Torpedo and permanent ISB. The rest is just things that should've been fixed months ago. Legion feels a lot like an early access game right now.
    If ISB is possibly permanent, can you still spare charges to purify, and is this at 110 without the class trinket and tier 18 4 pc?

If ISB is possibly permanent, can you still spare charges to purify, and is this at 110 without the class trinket and tier 18 4 pc?
    Black Ox Brew, 30%+ haste, and Blackout Combo, yes.

Is it possible to access 30% haste before 850 ilvl at 110? That seems high.

You can get it well before that.

Check it out.

Interesting. It's a good concept on paper but in situations like this it's hard to say. If ISB is infinite and purifying can be done I might move away from BrM to paladin. I'm really not interested in going back to a serenity type of play style again.

Interesting. It's a good concept on paper but in situations like this it's hard to say. If ISB is infinite and purifying can be done I might move away from BrM to paladin. I'm really not interested in going back to a serenity type of play style again.
    Current BRM has extremely high apm, if that's what you're looking for. Playing with Blackout Combo perfectly means you've got to plan ahead 2-3 globals, if that's what you're looking for.

Somewhat. I really liked the shuffle management of MoP and purifying when needed and building elusive brew charges. Guard was nice too but I felt really OP with it in WoD.

I like the play style how am now in WOD 7.0

4 charges of ISB/Purifying and Blackout combo. Keeping ISB as much as possible but using purifying to keep my stagger under 25% I'd possible

10+ Year Old Account
    Dwarf male/female, night elf male/female, draenei female, pandaren male/female, orc male, undead female, troll male, blood elf male/female are missing animations.
    What animations? If you mean Blackout Strike then what I have tested everyone has the same left to right sweep animation except Belf male.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Quote Originally Posted by keqe View Post
    What animations? If you mean Blackout Strike then what I have tested everyone has the same left to right sweep animation except Belf male.
    Going to test again right now.

Also, the animation is right to left, not left to right.

Dwarf male does not.
    Dwarf female does not.
    Night elf male does not.
    Night elf female does not.
    Draenei female does not.
    Pandaren male does not.
    Pandaren female does not.
    Orc male does not.
    Troll male does not.
    Undead female does not.
    Blood elf male does not.
    Blood elf female does not.

This is as of this moment.
    Last edited by stross01; 2016-08-25 at 08:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to test again right now.

Also, the animation is right to left, not left to right.

Dwarf male does not.
    Dwarf female does not.
    Night elf male does not.
    Night elf female does not.
    Draenei female does not.
    Pandaren male does not.
    Pandaren female does not.
    Orc male does not.
    Troll male does not.
    Undead female does not.
    Blood elf male does not.
    Blood elf female does not.

This is as of this moment.
    Hmm tested now again and you seem to be correct. Funny thing is that if you transform using the gender shift potion or caverns of time for example the animation is correct. Like from Belf male to Belf female the animation is the left to right sweep instead of spin. If you go to Well of Eternity and transform into Night Elf the animation is a generic sweep too.

But if you go into beta and create the race itself the animation is the races own 2h animation. Kind of weird.

Yeah, left to right sweep, my bad. Directions are hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

Wtf.

Muradin's Favor dwarf males have the animation.
    Orb of Deception troll males have the animation.
    Orb of the Sin'dorei blood elf males have the animation.
    Kalytha's Haunted Locket night elf females have the animation.
    Celestial Defender's Medallion pandaren males have the animation.
    Sha'tari Defender's Medallion draenei females have the animation.
    Iron Buccaneer's Hat orc males have the animation.

Reflecting Prism races do not have the animation.

It's just like.. turned off for player races or something.

snip
    There hasn't been a new beta build for well over a month as stated by Watcher a few days ago, so no doubt/fingers crossed all these issues have been sorted.

Would be nice to get release patch notes prior to Legion. I understand the will to keep the list hidden until everything they can cram to the build is done tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Deleted
    IS there currently a bug with Special delivery on live? ive speced into it and for the last few mins on the target dummies it just isnt procing.

edit: Yep somethings off, it osnt working out in the real world either, IM on the EU, can anybody test this for me please see if its just me thats broke? Does special delivery come up something other than Keg Smash on Skada?
    Last edited by mmoc424a42f312; 2016-08-25 at 05:09 PM.

Maybe the tooltip is wrong but isn't it a 50% chance? It's been working for me since I took it back on July 19th.

Also, I've seen a sweep animation on my panda ten make. Just the little "poke or stab," however you want to refer it.

30% chance, it does work on Live but it won't proc vs target dummies no matter how much you try

Quote Originally Posted by madmossy View Post
    30% chance, it does work on Live but it won't proc vs target dummies no matter how much you try
    It procs for me on my garrison target dummies.

http://imgur.com/a/ShWRd
    Last edited by Staggered; 2016-08-25 at 05:57 PM.

Deleted
    it actually proccs only on garrison dummies (or order hall dummies in legion) but not on dummies in orgrimmar for example. No idea why, but that's how it is