10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by britishbubba View Post
    Yeah, the math I got was that it was roughly 1600% attack power worth of damage over a 4 minute fight on pure single target in the case of hot blooded vs face palm at same ilvl.

I'm kinda in the camp of thought that it might be worth it for me to just hold onto that relic unless I get a 50+ or higher face palm just since 56+ hot blood is a pretty substantial stat gain that will be a dps loss, but I'd imagine an overall gain.
    Can't hurt to hold onto it.

Since I have the legendary chest, I value HB a lot. Currently running 3x Hot Blooded with Nighthold in mind, I might swap out some of them for Face Palm later on, but that kind of requires me to have a spare Hot Blooded in my bags for switching back before next tier again. TL;DR; I like DPS, but for progress I value the 6% permanent DR a lot more.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Not enough dangerous magic damage in EN to warrant MW
    Sampling both DH/MV on Mythic Helya progression, overall seems solid to be using the latter. Between breaths, the odd shared tentacle and splash damage...its fairly solid across such a long fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Erebzion View Post
    Sampling both DH/MV on Mythic Helya progression, overall seems solid to be using the latter. Between breaths, the odd shared tentacle and splash damage...its fairly solid across such a long fight.
    Damn, no wonder we were having so much trouble killing her. We were looking in the wrong instance...
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Got the say that the breath of fire range/radius increase in 7.1.5 is feeling really great. It feels like the range was doubled and width tripled. (though in reality it is likely less).

You can pretty much hit mobs next to you with it now and also quite far. Feels like it's easier to hit all mobs in a pack with BoF now than with KS. Got to love it.

A very rough picture on how the difference feels:

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For everything else, there's Brewmastercard

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah coupled with the legendary boots buff the BoF range and width increase is really noticable. Recently used Fortifying Brew 3 times in a 9 minute Maw of Souls run
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Hey, just wondering what T19 pieces should we use for a Haste>Mastery optimization with 4 pieces ?

I thought of :

- Shoulders (no other substitute on NH)
    - Cape
    - Chest
    - Hands

The Head (Crit-Vers) is crappy, better pick the Skorpyron's one (Mastery-Haste). With these four we can have the legs on Skorpyron too (1k Haste + Mastery).

And what about our best trinkets ? Are they those on Gul'dan and Tichondrius ?

Deleted
    How do you deal with necrotic as a monk ? Did BRH+11 with my 756 brm and the bats killed me hard same with the 2 groups before the 2nd boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prinnybomb View Post
    How do you deal with necrotic as a monk ? Did BRH+11 with my 756 brm and the bats killed me hard same with the 2 groups before the 2nd boss.
    Leg sweep -> Exploding keg drops stacks

Keg Smash -> Roll/Torpedo away with the slows

856 in an 11 is pretty decent. I use Statue almost exclusively with necrotic. It taking the first stacks is much better than you taking them.

Also, there's no shame in advancing in another direction.

The best tactic to avoid necrotic is to just not do M+ until it rotates away the next week.
    Last edited by stross01; 2017-01-18 at 11:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredalus View Post
    Leg sweep -> Exploding keg drops stacks

Keg Smash -> Roll/Torpedo away with the slows
    surely not 756 BRH in +11, but surely not 856 neither, or?
    anyhow - never forget to port away when you used your rolls up - especially in BRH with all the LoS and stairs

Deleted
    I got an 880 Infernal Contract (50% DR for 20s, 20% vulnerability for 30s}both with a hp cap) from my timewalking cache.
    It feels super impactful when I press it, saving my ass from hc Skorp messups when we spawn a bunch of adds, and overstacking Annihilation to 3 (didnt get farther than Spellblade).
    What's the number crunch on this trinket like for monk tank? Im currently pairing with with a Phantasmal Echo for the Haste breakpoint.

This week is super easy for monk tanks. Just use ring of peace. It affects most mobs, but maybe not the bears from Dark Heart Thicket for instance.

Does anyone have any tips for phase 3 High Botanist Tel'arn? It seems like after a few seconds in the phase I'm at red stagger for the rest of the fight.

Quote Originally Posted by zebrazoomba View Post
    Does anyone have any tips for phase 3 High Botanist Tel'arn? It seems like after a few seconds in the phase I'm at red stagger for the rest of the fight.

Are you using HT? when my guild done it we just had our druid tank Solarist & Naturalist and then swap Arcanist around, druid was getting hit pretty hard ill link our logs for you if you want to have a look.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/3c76ByxnMY9ZqH2a

Red stagger isn't dangerous as long as the tick doesn't go all out insane. Staying at 200k ticks isn't bad at all, and works just fine. But going up to 500k ticks is dangerous. :P Tanked this on HC yday, on both my druid and my monk. Can't say I felt much difference between them. We didn't assign the bosses to either tank (we went with monk / druid for both runs), who ever got agroo kept it, except for Arcanist. Keep on swapping on Arcanist as fast as your debuff runs out.

Personally went with Mystic Vitality and High Tolerance. Neither is really needed to be honest, even though the bosses does indeed do a lot of damage. Just ask for external CDs when needed (Sacrifice / barkskin).

Best of luck!

Thanks. I'll try HT next time. Curious why you went with Mystic Vitality over Dampen Harm or Healing Elixirs. The magic raid damage I took was a lot smaller than the physical.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keg Smash damage increased by 10%, and it no longer deals reduced damage to 6+ targets.
    Breath of Fire damage increased 11%.
    Designer Notes: Brewmasters could use a bit of help on damage, especially in AoE.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752582359#1
    Hot Blooded relics and the Leggo Chest looking real nice.
    Last edited by Staplecrab; 2017-01-21 at 01:53 AM.

Hot blooded relic isn't really good for damage since it only affects the dot so it won't change much, makes the legendary chest even more valuable on aoe
    Just going quickly through logs looks like a 2.5-4% buff on ST (depending on if you use face palm relics), and 4-7% on raid fights with aoe like alluriel/tichondrius/botanist (depending on relics again and how heavy the fight is in aoe), removing the aoe cap on keg smash will also make brewmasters do insane damage on big pulls and make haste more valuable for aoe, probably a bit overkill of a buff if you ask me but i'll take it

As a 3x HB user with the Legendary chest, this change is most welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by a wiser man
    Tanking should not exist just to let healers and dps have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coramac
    If a monk has 200k DTPS and 200k HPS in hots on him, does anyone hear when he purifies?
    WeakAura sets with Rotation Helpers: Vengeance - Brewmaster

ARMORY - ARMORY
    <Ninjapartio>