There is always BUT

Affliction's lvl 30 Unstable Corruption talent is great, but I've just found two things that disturb me.

I went to training dummies, used permanent Corruption, fought dummy for few minutes. Then I was done but I couldn't mount up because of Corruption never ending. Which means... it wasn't for me possible to leave combat. Is this intentional?

And one more thing, I also went to battleground with Unstable Corruption talent, after my character revived (cuz died few times) I couldn't mount up because it said I was in combat, even though the first thing I tried after revival was mounting up. Not sure if this was caused by Unstable Corruption or Reap Souls artifact trait.

Nevertheless, Blizzard has to do something about leaving out of combat even though our dots are up somewhere in there. Try it on Beta, or try it today on LIVE, because it is most likely going to work the very same way.

Is this intentional or bug?

I think you misspelled "butt" in the title.

I'm not getting stuck in combat with perma corruption. I AM getting stuck in combat when I attack a tanking dummy.

I've had a few random issues with being stuck in combat, and I wasn't even specced Afflic. Seems to be a small issue.

Yeah, issue was fixed