Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yah, yah, yah, and she agree to treesome and she make you sandwiches, kauz you are a real alpha. Yeah. Sure.
    I would never want a threesome. You are coming off as incredibly hostile and ignorant

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmelded View Post
    He clearly pointed it out in his first post. Let me break it down for you; instigating an online lynch-mob.
    As long as that lynch mob isn't specifically and provably designed to damage her physically or lets say hack her bank account, then it should be a part of free expression. Twitter can of course ban anyone they disagree with, my argument is merely that they would have much more integrity if they didn't silence unpopular speech.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Depends on how you word it, if you can do it without using derogatory/threatening terms you can say pretty much what you want.
    How about " I do not agree with Merkel and think the rapid influx of immigrants will have catastrophic consequences on our culture and economy" ?

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    As long as that lynch mob isn't specifically and provably designed to damage her physically or lets say hack her bank account, then it should be a part of free expression. Twitter can of course ban anyone they disagree with, my argument is merely that they would have much more integrity if they didn't silence unpopular speech.
    Of course ! Freedom of speech means ''send death and rape threats to the actresses of a movie'', but it does not include the permission to make a sequel reboot of a 80s movie ! You can scream that you are going to put a bullet in the head of the producter of a movie because of a female cast, but you can't touch stuff that angry manchildren consider sacred.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeth Hawkins View Post
    Sure looks like nothing but feels to me.
    I'm not sure either of you know what "feels" actually is.

7+ Year Old Account
    He clearly pointed it out in his first post. Let me break it down for you; instigating an online lynch-mob.
    Also, to be fair, this site doesn't allow the "edited" stamp to be put up until around a minute after a post was first submitted. Most of his post didn't exist when I had first replied to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    How about " I do not agree with Merkel and think the rapid influx of immigrants will have catastrophic consequences on our culture and economy" ?
    It's because it always end up with ''and Hitler was a super kool dude and I'm going to take my gun and shoot arabs''

And Merkel. And unions. And liberals. And feminists.

Also, to be fair, this site doesn't allow the "edited" stamp to be put up until around a minute after it a post was first submitted. Most of his post didn't exist when I had first replied to it.
    And yet every single post after that you continued to insist.

Free speech for the dumb!

As long as that lynch mob isn't specifically and provably designed to damage her physically or hack her bank account, then it should be a part of free expression. Twitter can of course ban anyone they disagree with, my argument is merely they would have much more integrity if they could handle unpopular speech.
    How would you prove it other than in a court of law? And why are you under the impression that only direct physical damage or financial theft are the only transgressions worth caring about?
    Last edited by Shadowmelded; 2016-07-20 at 06:23 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Even the original version made it quite clear it wasn't about Milo having hurt his feelings.
    I disagree, calling someone an asshole implies they hurt your emotional sensibility.

I disagree, calling someone an asshole implies they hurt your emotional sensibility.
    No, it actually doesn't.

It just means they were an asshole.

Also I find it really funny that your immediate post was to make this thread and conversation about me rather than why I was wrong. And you continue to do it.

Its almost like you've done literally nothing but make this off topic.

7+ Year Old Account
    How would you prove it other than in a court of law?
    By gathering specific evidence.

And why are you under the impression that only direct physical damage or loss of money are the only crimes that exist?
    In the USA those are the main two. Being physically damaged or financially damaged based on a lie. I understand there are other places that convict based on more petty and highly subjective emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Good.

Dude's an asshole, drama monger/attention whore, and attaches himself to actual legitimate causes like wanting more transparency in the gaming press or being anti-authoritarian just so he can shit on SJWs in a new way.

Always made me sad that he was given some kind of credence among pro-GamerGate people just because he didn't immediately go "dey hate the wimmenz in games!" He never gave a fuck about games or the gaming industry and just wanted to bully more people online, and then hide behind the fact that he was gay when people responded to him.

He's a general nuisance and I'm glad he finally went over the line, brigading people to continue to harass Leslie Jones (And before this accusation is leveled at me, no, I did not like the new Ghostbusters. In fact, I found it pandering social justice trash) just because she responded to his GB review article and was upset at all the racism she was getting barfed at her for doing so.
    Actually he shows the SJW crowd for the pathetic drama attention whores they are. Which is direly needed. Could he have handled this better? Yes, but he still gets more done than your precious SJW's.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    That is a terrible inference. The meaning of "asshole" in this context is such that it just means you find them to be a particularly objectionable person. It in no way, shape, or form requires or even implies that the person's feelings have been hurt by the asshole in question.
    Wrong, it is a reasonable conclusion and does imply they hurt your feelings. That's why people who make choices on logical and rational thought don't go around making arguments based on "Well he's an asshole".

Fascist Annie Lenox was pretty clearly abusing the platform.

Half way through the first page and this thread is total fucking garbage and should be locked.

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Actually he shows the SJW crowd for the pathetic drama attention whores they are. Which is direly needed. Could he have handled this better? Yes, but he still gets more done than your precious SJW's.
    My SJWs?

Jesus that's a new one.

Milo gets as much done as Trigglypuff does by yelling about "hate speech in campus." As in: nothing.

He gets nothing done. He's a troll in real life who has made his entire fame, at least in the last 3 years, from doing nothing but going around being a professional asshole. He hasn't furthered a discussion about social justice or authoritarianism creeping into the US or anything. He's just an attention whore who uses fools like yourself by indulging in your basest desires: schadenfreude. And I'll admit its fun watching these SJW douches squirm, when that's ALL you do, then you're a nobody who just goes around ruining everything for everybody.

And that's all he is.

But, no, you're right. I'm as SJW. Bahahaha.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascist Annie Lenox was pretty clearly abusing the platform.
    I haven't heard of this. Was she breaking the law? It's very hard to abuse an all-optional participation platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahhdurr View Post
    Half way through the first page and this thread is total fucking garbage and should be locked.
    Yeah its almost like a certain individual devolved the entire thread immediately because I criticized Milo.

I mean honestly Nixx and I should just stop responding to him. All he's doing is continuing to make it off topic.