Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    I got a virus warning, my antivirus wouldnt even let me open it up.

- - - Updated - - -

Erdogen has the mini Hitler mustache, its almost exactly like Zimbabwe's Mugabe mustache.
    You got a virus warning from wikileaks, on a site with 0 popups, advertisements and 98% text, with a few pictures on the botom as links to other sites? Yeah, either you're full of shit or your anti-virus is.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitri View Post
    You got a virus warning from wikileaks, on a site with 0 popups, advertisements and 98% text, with a few pictures on the botom as links to other sites? Yeah, either you're full of shit or your anti-virus is.
    Yeah the screen turned red with a big grey warning sign. I have good antivirus and pay for it. Oh you thought the world governments would just let this guy sit in a church and be fine with all the damage he can cause?. There is also a christian church in the usa that is bringing in and lobbying for all these syrian muslim refugees, I forget which one though. I think its the methodist church but cant remember without looking it up.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-07-21 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitri View Post
    Happens to me too.

Seems like it's a google chrome thing. You can just continue to the site since it's safe though
    Last edited by bmjclark; 2016-07-21 at 07:08 PM.