[WeakAura Request] Shield Slam/Devastate reset proc

Hey guys, I've been trying to make it work several hours, so I come here for help.

Here's my problem. I got 2 Icons for Shield Slam, 1 for cooldown, and 1 for when you can use it again, the trigger is set to Status->Action Usable.
    For some reason, even when Devastate procs and Shield Slam is usable again, it still shows the Cooldown timer.

I checked what layers they're on, the Action Usable one is above on background, priorty is on "High".
    Still it doesn't show that it's usable again, only when original cooldown timer runs out, it pops back again.

But, even if that thing is fixed, there's no "Sword and Board" proc buff from Devastate anymore, so you can't make separate "glowing" icon of that proc. Is there any other way to track Devastate reset proc of Shield Slam? Like maybe some smart LUA coders can make something happen?

Yeah, I got that same problem. Let us know here if you figure it out, please.

It seems that WA update fixed the problem when Shield Slam "usable action" didn't show when Devasted proc'ed.
    But, there's still a "problem" of not glowing. Is there any way to work something in?

Also, since Revenge internal proc can be once every 3 seconds, the usual glowing WA that you set to trigger every time you parry or dodge an attack now glows all the time, but actual Revenge proc can still be on internal cooldown.

So basically glowing Revenge icon is out the window too. (unless there's some way to track internal CD of that proc?)

WHY Blizz don't you want warriors to bask in glory of glowing icons, WHY....

Quote Originally Posted by Hostile View Post
    Hey guys, I've been trying to make it work several hours, so I come here for help.

Here's my problem. I got 2 Icons for Shield Slam, 1 for cooldown, and 1 for when you can use it again, the trigger is set to Status->Action Usable.
    For some reason, even when Devastate procs and Shield Slam is usable again, it still shows the Cooldown timer.

I checked what layers they're on, the Action Usable one is above on background, priorty is on "High".
    Still it doesn't show that it's usable again, only when original cooldown timer runs out, it pops back again.

But, even if that thing is fixed, there's no "Sword and Board" proc buff from Devastate anymore, so you can't make separate "glowing" icon of that proc. Is there any other way to track Devastate reset proc of Shield Slam? Like maybe some smart LUA coders can make something happen?
    ye there is, download Power auras from curse, and I use it only to track this certain proc, and revenge maybe. It will show whenever S.slam is off CD no matter if its proc or regular CD. It's only downside is that it is little late, it pops out maybe 0.3 secs after proc happens but still better than nothing.

here is the string to import:

Version:4.29.1; buffname:shield slam; enablefullrotation:false; x:-115; bufftype:7; alpha:1; owntex:true; combat:true; size:0.21; icon:134951; y:5

string for revenge is the same just replace the name of the spell when u import it
    Last edited by yvek; 2016-07-23 at 03:54 PM.

Nah man, you can make SS constant glowing in WA as well, I just wanted it to glow only on proc. Doesn't matter though, I made it always glow, since it's a priority and Revenge is shit spell now anyways (on single target).