Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why do some people make life look so difficult?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soros View Post
    Your point is? Most majority of Muslims are from arabic states, they use the religion of peace to justify mass slaugther, dude, go watch 1 beheading vid, they are qouting the qu'ran and then doing the beheading, mmm nice.
    they can quote shakespear and do their shit it doesn't mean they're representing him.

Deleted
    Your point is? Most majority of Muslims are from arabic states, they use the religion of peace to justify mass slaugther, dude, go watch 1 beheading vid, they are qouting the qu'ran and then doing the beheading, mmm nice.
    Are you a teenager ?

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    if an idiot reads bible (which is also full of weird and controversial things), takes some of the stuff out of it and starts a violent cult/group based on them. is he representing christianity?
    The only problem with your logic, is that it is not known for a christian person to do such a thing in a western world, but for a muslim it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    ISIS does not represent islam, though they follow the Qu'ran ? hahahaha.
    ISIS is all Muslim?
    If that was the case, we'd have no more terrorism. We'd be overthrown.
    There's 1.6 billion Muslim.. And there's about 20.000 - 40.000 ISIS members.
    ISIS kills Muslim people too, you know... Actually, that's what they kill primarily, Muslims.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Endus isn't going to be very happy about this...

Something tells me this child doesn't actually pay taxes Enjoy your IP ban

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You two act like you're responding to intelligent human beings... :P
    What can I say... The hope dies last. lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    There's multiple terrorist groups today I suggest Google
    Yea, keep using a search engine that tracks you and knows everything about your online history, YOU ARE by far the smartest person.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Endus isn't going to be very happy about this...
    I doubt he's actually going to care much on a personal level beyond enforcing forum rules. Stop acting like he's on a personal vendetta...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Yea, keep using a search engine that tracks you and knows everything about your online history, YOU ARE by far the smartest person.
    I don't suffer extreme paranoia

They should just be burned to the ground, all of them.

15+ Year Old Account
    The only problem with your logic, is that it is not known for a christian person to do such a thing in a western world, but for a muslim it is.
    Lord's resistance army? ku klux klan? the anti abortion violence in US? the Manmasi National Christian Army? the reason you don't hear about them (except ku klux klan, which is now all but defunct) is that islamic terrorism sells and serves to spread more islamophobia. but these organizations and the likes of them don't.

I doubt he's actually going to care much on a personal level beyond enforcing forum rules. Stop acting like he's on a personal vendetta...
    Oh come on now we all know Endus is the final boss of Gen-OT

Endus can suck the left side of his dick

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Really? How about the abortion clinic bombings the Christians were doing? Or the Oklahoma City Bombing? Or the Sikh temple massacre in Wisconsin because some Christian red necks were too fucking stupid to realize Sikhs aren't Muslims? Since you are unaware of these things you probably aren't the best judge of anything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't remember the IRA screaming that in the 90s
    what about the 70's & 80's?

Deleted
    Endus can suck the left side of his dick
    How does one physically do that

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    Lord's resistance army? ku klux klan? the anti abortion violence in US? the Manmasi National Christian Army? the reason you don't hear about them (except ku klux klan, which is now all but defunct) is that islamic terrorism sells and serves to spread more islamophobia. but these organizations and the likes of them don't.
    for the second, there I thought you are going to mention the BLM crap

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    what about the 70's & 80's?
    OP wasn't born then,