10+ Year Old Account

Cloudburst Weakaura

With Cloudburst seemingly becoming a viable talent in Legion I'm trying to set up a weakaura to track the amount of healing it has absorbed. I can't seem to track it with the default options and I have no idea how to make anything more complicated that requires coding. I've found a few very old posts from when the talent was first introduced but none of them seem to work. (perhaps something has changed in 7.0?)

Can any weakaura wizards help me out?

On beta the tooltip of the buff you get would tell you how much cloudburst had accumulated.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I use the "Use tooltip "size" instead of stacks" option I just get the number 25 permanently on the weakaura. I think it's picking up the 25% of healing absorbed which is in the buff tooltip before the absorbed number.

Deleted
    I would also love this! Feels like we really need to know how much healing it's stored at a given time to make really good use of it - i.e is it worth popping early.ddled about a lot with WA but can't seem to make anything work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Keehn from Ðanish Terrace made the following WA: http://pastebin.com/2B6MceFU

It works like a charm.

@LuthWoW - Signature by Reignisevil

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthadal View Post
    Keehn from Ðanish Terrace made the following WA: http://pastebin.com/2B6MceFU

It works like a charm.
    Awesome! This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks Luthadal.

This is awesome! Thank you!