Will Legion make me want to play again ?

Yes i know it is not a easy question but let me ask it anyway ...

I quit WoW around 3 months after WoD after playing it since release the issues i had was purely down to *not having something to do* will legion fix this ?

What i am looking for is :

Is there enough solo content to keep me going ? i am and always was in a small guild and used my time mostly solo, doing quests, farming and exploring, did some dungeons with the guildies and a raid here and there, due to work hours it is not possible for me to commit to a *real* raiding guild i work 12 hour shifts and not the same days each week.

I did a fair bit of PvP but only a little arena, is there enough changes in that area to make it worth using time on again ? yes i was one of those that actually liked a good 30 min AV fight the whole zerg to the end and kill the boss in 8 mins never seemed like PvP to me, and as AV always was my favorite battleground it was ruined for me by the zerg mentality ( and the bots ) is the bot thing sorted by now ? and will Legion bring new life to *casual* battlegrounds ?

Always farmed a lot of materials and crafted a fair bit ... and played the AH, is crafting useful or is it still mostly a placeholder for dungeon and raid drops ?

Dailies: well i like them as long as they are not forced on you aka * get x rep with x to be able to do y* sadly enough dailies was likely the reason i kept playing the last month or so and that is not enough reason to play this game.

And let me get this out of the way *something to do* does NOT include heroic raiding or getting 100% achievements also *stop using mounts and the game last longer* is also not what i am looking for i just like to get a feeling if i am about to do the same as WoD ... AKA level my main to max play a few dungeons .. then level 2-3 alts just to quit after as i see that all is as it always been.

I know it is a bit of a ramble and a messy post i just want to get a feeling on how Legion is going to be and i am pretty sure there are people like me that are wondering if it is now we shall try the game again.

Yes because it's new content

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it might, but it may only be for a few months again.

I was in the same boat as you and it really seems like they are trying to have a lot of content for players of all skill levels.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-