Transmogrify question please

Hi,

I'm looking at the transmogrify NPC and noticed there's already some enchants for me to place on the transmog gear (Crusader etc) but I didn't collect these? Are they placed on the NPC for us to try out before we craft/buy the other tomes? In classic I had an enchanter but that character now has changed professions.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Discotrash View Post
    Hi,

I'm looking at the transmogrify NPC and noticed there's already some enchants for me to place on the transmog gear (Crusader etc) but I didn't collect these? Are they placed on the NPC for us to try out before we craft/buy the other tomes? In classic I had an enchanter but that character now has changed professions.

Thanks
    You get a small selection of enchant transmogs for free as part of the system. Most of them are unlocked by BOE tomes crafted by Enchanters, and the rest are BOP boss drops.

Edit: There's also Winter's Grasp and Flames of Ragnaros attainable from Winter Veil, which used to be clickable items but are now Transmog system unlocks. If you have either of them from last year, you can add them to your Collection now.
    Last edited by Draeth; 2016-07-20 at 05:16 PM.

Thank you.