Deleted

Ancient Mouse Over Macro

So until recently i healed with this macro

#showtooltip Rejuvenation
    /cast [button:2,target=player Rejuvenation;[target=mouseover,help,exists][target=target,help,exists][target=targettarget,help,exists][target=player] Rejuvenation

It heals my mouseoever target, it heals my target if i have no mouseoever, it heals me if i have no target and no mouseover and it heals the hostiles target-target(click on boss=heals the tank)

i have been using this since Wrath and it always worked. Until now. Anyone have an idea why it stopped working? And anyone maybe got a Macro with similar functionality that still works?

http://pastebin.com/iW6RExyY

This should work. Somehow, you were missing the closing bracket on the first conditional, and target= hasn't been used in years, but 7.0.3 may have removed compatibility for it. Also, [help] implies [exists] by virtue of being true, so [exists] isn't necessary here, and showtooltip doesn't need anything after it if you want to show what the macro will do.

I have used pastebin because there is a forum bug that turns words after @ into a userlink even though no forum formatting belongs inside a code block.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2016-07-20 at 08:04 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet