Thread: Unholy AoE

Unholy AoE

I have yet to raid as Unholy (starting today) and have a few questions about AoE before diving into HFC. Is it more beneficial/damage to apply VP and spam Epidemic on large AoE piles or Clawing Shadows cleave them? I can't imagine adds being up long enough (except Iskar maybe) to drop D&D, CS cleave for 10sec and then spam Epidemic.
    Last edited by ffb157; 2016-07-20 at 07:20 PM.

AFAIK, anything that has longer lasting cleave is worth DND+CS, a la Tyrant, HF council, Xhul and to an extent Socrethar.

It seems like even in quick burst situations you'll want to outbreak, DND+CS. I found Epidemic to be escpecially useful on Archimonde, where the adds are usually spread out. Just made sure to get diseases up first.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhayn View Post
    It seems like even in quick burst situations you'll want to outbreak, DND+CS. I found Epidemic to be escpecially useful on Archimonde, where the adds are usually spread out. Just made sure to get diseases up first.
    epidemic also does splash dmg so its better mobs are stacked, but epidemic does have benefit of 100yd range. and on archi only infernal adds should be spread out, others not you stack as group and quikly aoe then down.

What I have been doing is VP+Epidemic till all 3 charges are gone, if they are still alive I will drop D&D and spam Clawing Shadows until D&D wears off and if they are still alive you should have 3 stacks of epidemic back up by then

Deleted
    Do you guys manually Outbreak every single infernal then?