a lot of talk about pve, but what about pvp for hunters?

i see very little feedback regarding pvp.

any theorycrafting going on with marksmen right now for pvp?

at the moment i don't know how i feel. i guess the best way to describe its current state is as some sort of botched merging of survival and marksmen.

i wish they gave marksmen who take lone wolf the utility of pets. such as bloody screech. i really don't want to use a pet but its hard to give up that utility. there shouldn't be any negative draw backs between taking lone wolf or not. it should be based solely on play style. that's what they kept saying all along of what it was post to be.

the lack of traps really hurt. outside of talenting for wyvern sting or binding shot we really don't have much to get a target off of us. freezing trap and explosive trap really helped us with our mobility and right now we have near none. busrting shot is lackluster and doesn't give the same.... feel... challenge that traps brought. using the right one, laying it down in the right spot, getting it right. getting the target onto the trap. running around blasting things with my gun and trying to freeze the target or blast them away to keep them kitted with a trap. instead a lackluster bursting shot? its boring. its not fun like traps where. i don't know if honor talents and artifacts help us here in this regard but with the just the current talent tree available its awful.

does anyone have any experience with the added honor talents and artifacts from the beta?
    Last edited by muffinss; 2016-07-20 at 07:45 PM.