Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaktard View Post
    Cheers. Downloading those icon skins fixed it

Yep, works fine now!

Ive another question you may be able to help with. The Cooldown text itself.
    With the SD cooldown for example. It shows the OmniCC/Blizzard CD text aswell as the WA one. So in essences two texts overlapping eachother.
    Any way to fix this?
    Disable the addon or create a group so it doesn't show the cds on WA, check this thread. Or another option would be to manually disable it showing on WA and let the other addon handle it(change the display text from %p to %c for instance). But then you'd have to remove it from each icon separately.

Quote Originally Posted by megavolt419 View Post
    Is Anticipation gonna be useless now is that why you didn't make one with 8 points ?
    Hi, there is an Anticipation tracker on the left side of the combo points(if you dont have it try reimport). Also yes anticipation right now is the weakest talent of the 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi,

since the WeakAuras update today I got a problem with the numbers of the Shadowdance, as you can see in my
    Actionbars there are 2 left because I used one and in the Weakaura it still shows 0, can you tell me why?

http://i.imgur.com/ItpShg1.jpg

These are great! Only problem for me is that they're so small I can't really see what's happening without getting tunnel vision. Question is if there's an easy way to scale their size? I'm not much good with WA so I'm not quite sure how best to do it. I mean I'd probably need everything about twice the size.

Thank you Ezo.. i figured it all out!
    Youre a good dude..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlhen View Post
    These are great! Only problem for me is that they're so small I can't really see what's happening without getting tunnel vision. Question is if there's an easy way to scale their size? I'm not much good with WA so I'm not quite sure how best to do it. I mean I'd probably need everything about twice the size.
    Yea. Select the frame in the upper right corner of the icon.. then jsut drag it to your preffered size.

Quote Originally Posted by clinophobia View Post
    Hi,

since the WeakAuras update today I got a problem with the numbers of the Shadowdance, as you can see in my
    Actionbars there are 2 left because I used one and in the Weakaura it still shows 0, can you tell me why?

http://i.imgur.com/ItpShg1.jpg
    No idea dude, working flawless for me even after update, maybe try reimport? or maybe some language issues again?

Question for you, how did you do the combo points? I am working on a custom WA and my only issue right now is combo points are acting as a filled bar (mana, energy, etc) vs. 5 dots/individual bars.

Did you have to make a WA for each potential and it only fills up if that many combo points are available?
    Signature by Caerule

dont you have one for envenom and master of subtlety? would be really helpful

sorry for being a noob here, but I'm new to WA, how exactly do I use yours? when I click on the link it just brings up a blank page. thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by freernnur5 View Post
    Question for you, how did you do the combo points? I am working on a custom WA and my only issue right now is combo points are acting as a filled bar (mana, energy, etc) vs. 5 dots/individual bars.

Did you have to make a WA for each potential and it only fills up if that many combo points are available?
    Every CP is a seperate WA.

Quote Originally Posted by MaddyLif3 View Post
    sorry for being a noob here, but I'm new to WA, how exactly do I use yours? when I click on the link it just brings up a blank page. thanks for the help.
    if you're seeing a blank page, try to use a different web browser.
    or even try viewing the site through a proxy site (cause maybe the site is blocked for you for some reason).

and in order to use it, you have to copy-paste the string (text) from his link.
    then open your WA addon.
    select "New"
    at the bottom there's an option "Import".
    just paste it there, and press okay.

Quote Originally Posted by EZOBOSS View Post
    I am afraid the way WA works is you have to do everything manually if you want to change size
    I was trying to make them bigger, but yeah, is very hard and is my first time with weakauras. So I'm very lost

If one day you decide to update it with bigger, please tell me! I will very gratefull!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunc4 View Post
    I was trying to make them bigger, but yeah, is very hard and is my first time with weakauras. So I'm very lost

If one day you decide to update it with bigger, please tell me! I will very gratefull!
    You can select an icon and drag it in the top corner to change size but you have to do each manually and can get messy. You can also change the size of the whole group but then all icons becomes the same size and they need to be moved for better spacing probably.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    dont you have one for envenom and master of subtlety? would be really helpful
    Agreed totally forgot about that, added now in debuffs sub/assa.

Did you updated the "RogueBuffs, all specs" WA? When I try to import it I'll get "Error decompressing: Unknown compression method (195)" Error

Thank you for these weak auras. I just have to ask if there is any way to add an icon for when shadow dance is active for sub rogues?
    Is that your blood?
    Some of it, yeah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by funkiwi View Post
    Did you updated the "RogueBuffs, all specs" WA? When I try to import it I'll get "Error decompressing: Unknown compression method (195)" Error
    got the same issue

Quote Originally Posted by Notter View Post
    if you're seeing a blank page, try to use a different web browser.
    or even try viewing the site through a proxy site (cause maybe the site is blocked for you for some reason).

and in order to use it, you have to copy-paste the string (text) from his link.
    then open your WA addon.
    select "New"
    at the bottom there's an option "Import".
    just paste it there, and press okay.
    thanks, I am using chrome and it's just a blank page. I will try in Firefox.

Quote Originally Posted by funkiwi View Post
    Same issue trying to import

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthorse View Post
    Same issue trying to import
    try to paste the "RAW Paste Data" instead.

I got that problem yesterday with some WA

Really like your WAs Ezo!

One question though with the assassination set. The icons are all faded out and it's difficult to tell what's what. I've toyed with fade/desaturation/colour settings but nothing seems to work. I've even created new auras with the exact same settings as yours but they don't have the same fading problem.

Any suggestions?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Yunc4 View Post
    try to paste the "RAW Paste Data" instead.

I got that problem yesterday with some WA
    tried with raw paste data and still getting same error from WA. "Error Decompressing: Unknown Compression Method (195)"