Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    @chesder

Thanks for this amazing work <3

decompressing error for me, what should i be copying here all of it or what?
    unknown compression method (64)
    USA server btw
    Last edited by Novusir; 2016-07-24 at 05:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Novusir View Post
    decompressing error for me, what should i be copying here all of it or what?
    unknown compression method (64)
    USA server btw
    Copy the entire text, and paste it into the text bar on the bottom of the TMW menu. Then click the button next to it that says Import/Export and select Import from String and Overwrite your Current Profile.

- - - Updated - - -

A new version that supports all languages is now available HERE

I didn't think I would need/want something like this but after trying it out I really like it. There are some good WeakAuras out there too but I prefer this. I will definitely be using it. Thank you for putting it together and sharing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaligned View Post
    I didn't think I would need/want something like this but after trying it out I really like it. There are some good WeakAuras out there too but I prefer this. I will definitely be using it. Thank you for putting it together and sharing it.
    Glad you like it!

After the update to TMW today its acting very strange sometimes just outright ignoring rotation elements like Stormstrike.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    After the update to TMW today its acting very strange sometimes just outright ignoring rotation elements like Stormstrike.
    I'll see what I can do. I haven't had the issue myself but it may just be something in the spell IDs

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I'll see what I can do. I haven't had the issue myself but it may just be something in the spell IDs
    It isn't your strings I think. My own custom stuff, specifically for Stormstrike, is also having issues on separate characters and profiles.

It isn't your strings I think. My own custom stuff, specifically for Stormstrike, is also having issues on separate characters and profiles.
    Well if you need help debugging let me know. Lets get this sorted out

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Well if you need help debugging let me know. Lets get this sorted out
    Nah, its fixed, it was a bug with the addon, they patched it super quick.

Nah, its fixed, it was a bug with the addon, they patched it super quick.
    good good. Glad it's all working

Stood in the Fire
    I DLed TMW(8.1.1) today to give it a try. imported your profile and touched nothing else. storm strike is ignored, it tell me to use unavailable boulderfist when SS proc or available. apart that it's pretty good, it almost reconciled me with the new spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    I DLed TMW(8.1.1) today to give it a try. imported your profile and touched nothing else. storm strike is ignored, it tell me to use unavailable boulderfist when SS proc or available. apart that it's pretty good, it almost reconciled me with the new spec.
    That might just be because yiu didn't have enough maelstrom to cast it. It tracks the cost of spells as it goes through the list

Stood in the Fire
    not a maelstrom problem lol. it's weird. I re installed TMW and the profil at the instant, stormstrike is ignored even when maelstrom capped.
    so I use a weak aura to show SS when available in addition to TMW, it's not that bad.
    Last edited by Groh; 2016-07-25 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    not a maelstrom problem lol. it's weird. I re installed TMW and the profil at the instant, stormstrike is ignored even when maelstrom capped.
    so I use a weak aura to show SS when available in addition to TMW, it's not that bad.
    very odd. The only other reason it wouldn't show Stormstrike is if you're about to lose the landslide/boulderfist buff. It's set up to maintain those 100% so that you never lose damage on a Stormstrike.

I'll take a look to see it's working properly

Its a bug. Get the latest version. Same bug I discussed in this thread yesterday. Not an issue with the String(s)

If the problems persist let me know and we can try to debug it together.

Working fine for me so far, will test it out in raid tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mightypally View Post
    Working fine for me so far, will test it out in raid tomorrow.
    I just updated the current version to fix an issue that was happening with Stormstrike.

You can find the new version here.

Great work! I went and got TMW just to try this out after seeing your video. It's very interesting, I'll give this a go and see how it is.

From a complete novice perspective on TMW I can definitely see the priority change when certain things come off of cool-down, and it's quite easy to use.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, picked up on something when using.

My racial 'Blood Fury' being Orc flashes as the Beserker as the cool-down is about to reset. See below, the BEserker the icon appears, the very last flash as the cool-down resets.

Having just created an account I can't post the screen shots frustratingly. If you'd like to see it I can email them to you or something, otherwise when I can post them I will.