Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Enhancement Shaman TMW Profile UPDATED for 7.0.3 w/Download

This is an updated profile built from testing on the Beta and discussions with Mythic Raiders. It works with any and all talent setups you could choose and displays important information centered on your screen.

All icons and displays can be moved as you need if you choose to do so as well.

Hope you find this useful and let me know if you come across any bugs or have suggestions for future builds.

UPDATE 8/10/2016

- Added GCD Tracker overlay to rotation

You can find the latest version HERE

To Import this profile, download the latest TMW Version

1. Copy the Profile in full
    2. Open TMW in game (/tmw)
    3. Paste the entire profile on the bottom Text Bar
    4. Click Import
    5. Select "From String"
    6. Choose Overwrite

Feedback is very much appreciated!
    Last edited by chesder; 2016-08-18 at 04:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DylxnRxdwxxd View Post
    Pretty good effort, I don't use TMW, but I appreciate this post. Will save for the future
    If you ever do give it a try let me know how I can improve the profile. The idea is to let new players hop in and get comfortable over time with the spec.

- - - Updated - - -

I want to remind everyone that this is only going to function fully on English Speaking Realms. (IE: If you play from EU French or Spanish servers, the spell names will not be right and will cause bugs)

I will update this in the future but if you do play on these realms, just look at the icons details and change the spell names in every place they exist to the appropriate language counterpart and it will function.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Considering making Shaman my main for something different and this looks absolutely fantastic! Appreciate your efforts, will have to try this out tonight!

Hey @chesder, we're moving your thread to shaman forum and leaving a redirect to it on Interface Forum.
    Thank you, keep rocking!

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    Hey @chesder, we're moving your thread to shaman forum and leaving a redirect to it on Interface Forum.
    Thank you, keep rocking!
    Much appreciated!

ALSO!!! For any Russian players out there, you can try using THIS PROFILE. The text has been edited to be the proper Russian spelling and should work the same for you!

I switched (back to) enhance for Legion (as it's SO GOOD) and just wanted to say a MAJOR thanks for this! Only tested it on dummies so far, but I'm really liking it!

Quote Originally Posted by Methorian View Post
    I switched (back to) enhance for Legion (as it's SO GOOD) and just wanted to say a MAJOR thanks for this! Only tested it on dummies so far, but I'm really liking it!
    I 100% agree. I am typically a weak auras user, but last night, it was giving me all sorts of issues to the point I had to go to the stock UI (gross) -- I love how your UI looks, this is how I typically try to keep mine. I'll be giving this a whirl tonight for my raids (maybe we can finally kill mythic gorefiend)

7+ Year Old Account
    that looks awesome dose that exist for all classes?
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

TMW and its meta icons are way underrated. Nice work.
    Hekili of <Turbo Cyborg Ninjas>
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon for Shamans, Paladins, Monks, and Hunters.

User Guides:
    Getting Started with Hekili
    Starting from SimulationCraft (How to Import SimC APLs)

Quote Originally Posted by konteil View Post
    that looks awesome dose that exist for all classes?
    I'm working in other class profiles. Currently testing Ret Paladin and that should be out tomorrow. Next I'll be doing Rogue followed by mage but those will take a little longer as it will likely cover all three specs for each.

comment to save for later.

Quote Originally Posted by Zirhark View Post
    comment to save for later.
    quote your comment to save for later later

I, too, am coming back to the shaman after a long hiatus, and decided to do Enhancement. Thank you very much for your work on this. I will be getting it set up here after bit. I have to finish shampooing my carpets first though....
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant

Thank you for this. I'm really enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Adelycia View Post
    I, too, am coming back to the shaman after a long hiatus, and decided to do Enhancement. Thank you very much for your work on this. I will be getting it set up here after bit. I have to finish shampooing my carpets first though....
    Life always gets in the way of Warcraft.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Weir View Post
    Thank you for this. I'm really enjoying it.
    Glad to hear!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon58DT View Post
    Seems pretty useful but it really weighs Flametongue higher than Stormstrike when you have it off CD and have enough Maelstrom for it AND if you still have like 10 seconds of the Flametongue buff still left. Ideally according to Wordup you should only reapply Flametongue with <4.5 sec remaining. Other than that it seems to work pretty well but I wouldn't follow it to a tee because you lose out on so much dps if you can Stormstrike but it's telling you to Flametongue even if you still have the buff up.

EDIT: Also seems like it's really favoring Crash Lightning when you have the talent for it as well even in single target situations when you really should only use it when there are 2 or more mobs so you get the buff.
    Flametongue will only show up when the buff is less than 3 seconds or all other spells are unusable. Stormstrike in this build is set to appear with at least 50 maelstrom but it can be lowered to its actual cost. I set it to 50 as a safety for fury of air builds.

As for Crash Lightning. Currently it is a dps gain to cast it single target as filler. You can however ignore the display if you know cleave is coming and the roration will continue since there are higher priorities.

I just tested it and FT still appears with more than 3 seconds and other abilities are off cd such as Boulderfist. Also it should show Stormstrike to appear whenever you can use it not only if you're at 50 MS. That's a huge dps loss, you should be hitting Stormstrike every single milisecond that you are able.
    If you want you can modify Stormstrike and see if it feels better. Go to the conditions and change the maelstrom amount to Spell Useable, set that to useable and it will instead show any time it can be cast.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll run some tests tonight but so far from my raid testing the numbers are in line with every other shaman in terms of damage source percentages

Couldn't figure out how to do that haha so I just set it to greater than or equal to 40 so it should still do the same thing correct?
    Haha np and yes. It's half fixed. The Stormbringer procs would make it cost slightly less so that would be accounted for by the "Spell Useable"

I'll go ahead and update it for you. I'll leave you a link in a little bit to the new version

- - - Updated - - -

UPDATE: 7/21/2016

LATEST VERSION HERE

CHANGES

- Increased the likelihood Stormstrike will be suggested
    - Reworked priority system to be more precise based on talents
    - Flametongue should now only be suggested when the Flametongue buff is inactive, close to dropping or all other options are unavailable.

Feedback is very much appreciated!

- - - Updated - - -

Couldn't figure out how to do that haha so I just set it to greater than or equal to 40 so it should still do the same thing correct?
    Be sure to download the newest version. It should fix the issues you had
    Last edited by chesder; 2016-07-21 at 11:38 PM.

Thanks for this man. I don't use TMW or WA, but considering using TMW with your settings now.

I also like how the new one makes SS on higher priority. FT and FB are definitely important to keep up, but if SS is up and you have the Malestorm for it, I feel we should use it instead of refreshing the buffs (I'm talking about the <4.5s window).

Well, I came here to basically say the same thing that above posters have, and you already fixed it, so yay! Thank you so much for this though, I love it! Great work!
    Words are a wonderful form of communication, but they will never replace kisses and punches. ~Ashleigh Brilliant