Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    There isn't any basic way to make them all change opacity at once. You would have to do it one icon at a time.
    Will this be the same if we wanna change the condition to show in combat? I prefer everything be active during combat and/or if I have a target.
    Last edited by PaintOnASign; 2016-08-26 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaintOnASign View Post
    Will this be the same if we wanna change the condition to show? I prefer everything be active during combat and/or if I have a target.
    Group conditions are what you want to modify to do that. Add in another condition that says Unit is in Combat = player = true and make sure you click the "And" between the conditions so that it says "Or"

You'd have to set up group conditions for all groups but it will function normally otherwise.

Just want to say I appreciate your work chesder. I use your TMW profiles for both Mage and Shaman and they work beautifully!

Thanks!

Love your work Chesder,im using your work on most of my toons, thanks so much.

Chesder, how can i disable Doom Winds from rotation, when i try to disable it whole rotation chain is breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeUpDead View Post
    Chesder, how can i disable Doom Winds from rotation, when i try to disable it whole rotation chain is breaking.
    Right click the icon.
    Set the "When Conditions Pass" opacity to 0% (Hidden)

This will cause it to be ignored.

Right click the icon.
    Set the "When Conditions Pass" opacity to 0% (Hidden)

This will cause it to be ignored.
    Chesder, I'm new to Legion Shaman so I don't know how the optimal rotation is. However wouldn't it better to have Doom Winds AFTER FT and FB are applied? That way your WF procs do more damage since these 2 add damage to your auto attacks?

Edit: After trying the class longer, I'm of similar opinion as WakeUpDead. I set the opacity to 0% and use it when needed. I feel like there's no point in using it when the mob I'm hitting will die in 2-3 secs anyway. Rather than having it part of rotation, how about making it appear as bar on the right side of the ability? Similar to how Crash Lightning buff is placed on the left. It'll help keep track of the 1min CD and to use it whenever possible. Just a suggestion.
    Last edited by coldcell; 2016-08-30 at 11:27 AM.

Instead of removing doom winds from the rotation, is there a way to show the next one or two abilities in the priority queue? So you can just skip doomwinds when you are one pull before a boss and not have it on cd for the pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Zotics View Post
    Instead of removing doom winds from the rotation, is there a way to show the next one or two abilities in the priority queue? So you can just skip doomwinds when you are one pull before a boss and not have it on cd for the pull.
    I've been looking to add this feature, but it takes time to set it up to work properly. It'll come in a future update.

Just wondering if this is following WordUp's rotation. Thanks for the profile.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKapalone View Post
    yeah would be nice to know

Quote Originally Posted by KingKapalone View Post
    Didn't use Wordup since they hadn't completed their rotation when I made this. I can take a look but I doubt it's different than all the other sources. Enhance is really pretty basic.

Deleted
    Super nice TMW thank you for this! I was wondering if there is an easy way to remove Doom Winds from the main rotation? I like to save it sometimes and right now it has to be cast to continue the rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by Vortak View Post
    Super nice TMW thank you for this! I was wondering if there is an easy way to remove Doom Winds from the main rotation? I like to save it sometimes and right now it has to be cast to continue the rotation.
    Right click the icon and set the opacity to 0% (hidden). It will ignore it in the list.

Deleted
    Right click the icon and set the opacity to 0% (hidden). It will ignore it in the list.
    Worked like a charm, thanks!

Really cool concept so I thought I would give it a go. I am having some issues importing the profile though, I have read your comments and seen the videos about importing the profile. However, when I do so it says group imported, but then i click ok and it does nothing for me. Nothing when i target an enemy or enter combat. Not sure what to do, would love to get this working!

Update - Found your latest post and got the updated profile working, it is great. Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by murfee; 2016-09-30 at 02:28 AM.

Deleted
    This thread has V2 version, and your youtube link has V3.. Its safe to use V3 ?

My offspec on my shaman alt is Enhance, so I haven't spent a ton of time learning the rotation. This is huge!

I main resto though, and am sorta new to TMW. I have a profile set up to show me healing CD's using tellmewhen. How do I make sure that I import this without overwriting the work I've done for resto? Create a new group and then import?

Quote Originally Posted by fragnot View Post
    This thread has V2 version, and your youtube link has V3.. Its safe to use V3 ?
    The Youtube link will always be up to date, but I do not update the versions on this thread. You best check the newer thread for version links directly.

JW if your going to update it from this new patch...i logged on it wasnt working at all