Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vortak View Post
    Super nice TMW thank you for this! I was wondering if there is an easy way to remove Doom Winds from the main rotation? I like to save it sometimes and right now it has to be cast to continue the rotation.
    Right click the icon and set the opacity to 0% (hidden). It will ignore it in the list.

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    Right click the icon and set the opacity to 0% (hidden). It will ignore it in the list.
    Worked like a charm, thanks!

Really cool concept so I thought I would give it a go. I am having some issues importing the profile though, I have read your comments and seen the videos about importing the profile. However, when I do so it says group imported, but then i click ok and it does nothing for me. Nothing when i target an enemy or enter combat. Not sure what to do, would love to get this working!

Update - Found your latest post and got the updated profile working, it is great. Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by murfee; 2016-09-30 at 02:28 AM.

This thread has V2 version, and your youtube link has V3.. Its safe to use V3 ?

My offspec on my shaman alt is Enhance, so I haven't spent a ton of time learning the rotation. This is huge!

I main resto though, and am sorta new to TMW. I have a profile set up to show me healing CD's using tellmewhen. How do I make sure that I import this without overwriting the work I've done for resto? Create a new group and then import?

Quote Originally Posted by fragnot View Post
    This thread has V2 version, and your youtube link has V3.. Its safe to use V3 ?
    The Youtube link will always be up to date, but I do not update the versions on this thread. You best check the newer thread for version links directly.

JW if your going to update it from this new patch...i logged on it wasnt working at all

Hey Chesder. Checking out the new 7.2.5 update and I have one issue. I didn't take earthen spike but the rules have it forcing earthen spike to be displayed even though I don't have the talent. It just sits as the icon to push until my buffs drop and then it goes back to it.

I have placed a talent learned condition and set it to true as well as put it at the top of the conditions list. I believe that was the way I needed to go and nothing else seems to have been affected.
    Last edited by Clippz; 2017-06-13 at 11:22 PM.