Thread: Missing Item(s)

10+ Year Old Account

Missing Item(s)

Hey all, I don't know if anyone else has this issue, but from my understanding, we should have unlocked the gear from quests we've done in the past, however I'm missing the 1h variant of Quel'Delar and only have the 2h version. Anyone know what gives on this matter? If it helps at all, I'm playing as a Frost DK.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    You don't have either Cunning of the Shadows or Lens of the Mind? I just checked, I have the maces unlocked on my priest and my warrior friend had one of the 1h swords unlocked but not both as they share the same look.

10+ Year Old Account
    I literally only have the 2h variant of the sword on my DK, Warrior and Pally, no maces on my Druid, no 1h swords on my Warrior, Rogue or Pally.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!